LeBron James called out

As much as I appreciate the effort on the part of the police officer, the whole idea is a waste of time, as these Internet forums prove - there are no dialectic rules that lead us to solutions. We go around and around reposting the same topics over and over, . . .

I'm sorry to see such a gifted man as Lebron James use his star power to decimate cops who are the heroes of the nation. :(
How so? Please expound.
I said exactly what I meant to say. I have my parameters on what I will or won't say. That must not be understood in the little box you never think out of. :dunno:

This is excellent. James is worth around $500mil and dares insult our police officers. Well he is not well liked by our brave brothers in blue.

Let’s see if the coward steps up or has to ask DWade or AD for help. Asshole
n

Cop are killing African-American Men every goddamn day. James, as a Citizen has a right to speak on this murder by cop we are seeing every goddamn day. DeWade is under the delusion that James should be afraid him.

This is excellent. James is worth around $500mil and dares insult our police officers. Well he is not well liked by our brave brothers in blue.

n

Cop are killing African-American Men every goddamn day. James, as a Citizen has a right to speak on this murder by cop we are seeing every goddamn day. DeWade is under the delusion that James should be afraid him.
Except the one he used as the example was justified. Your are a racist and a moron.

A white Holiday Inn Express worker has a nervous breakdown after he got scolded by a Black customer because of a mistake in the reservation system.

n

Bullshit. Black men are killing each other far more than cops are.

The day after Lebron retires will be the day the NBA begins to bounce (no Pun intended) back....

Forum List

Back