🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lebron James is the greatest to ever play the game

His Airness:

Michael-jordan-dunk.jpg
No one is going to say Jordan wasn't great.

However...

I met Willie when I was 10 years old in Palm Springs, when the Giants were in town to play the California Angels in spring training.

He blew me off!

when i was a kid i was on an elevator in Cleveland with Micky Mantle,Whitey Ford,Bobby Richardson and Moose Skowron.....

I'd take Jordan over James. Not even hesitate.

Gimme Jordan over ANYBODY.

All this talk about Wilt and Kareem and etc.... would you take Pete Rose over Babe Ruth? :eek:

yes....Rose did what it took to win.....Ruth would not have been as great as he was in the 70,s on....pitching was much improved and with relief pitchers....

That's just crazy talk!

Gimme Jordan over ANYBODY.

All this talk about Wilt and Kareem and etc.... would you take Pete Rose over Babe Ruth? :eek:
How about Willie Mays over Babe Ruth?

yes....

Aaron is the only one I would ever consider taking over Ruth.

I met Willie when I was 10 years old in Palm Springs, when the Giants were in town to play the California Angels in spring training.

He blew me off!

when i was a kid i was on an elevator in Cleveland with Micky Mantle,Whitey Ford,Bobby Richardson and Moose Skowron.....
I once shared an elevator with Kris Kristofferson in the Sheraton in Albany, GA. Little guy. He was going out for a jog.

yes....Rose did what it took to win.....Ruth would not have been as great as he was in the 70,s on....pitching was much improved and with relief pitchers....
How would Ruth do against Bob Gibson or Sandy Koufax?

Hmm... maybe ushered in a new era of baseball again?

i bet with the pitchers who came in from the 60's on he would not be as great as he was.....might still be good but not that good....

Forum List

Back