Lebron JAMES Son has cardiac arrest

How can patriotic God fearing Americans ever forgive the guy who rushed these satanic poisonous vaccines to the market and insisted on those vaccines being named after him?

Anyhoo......as long as he continues to hate the same people we hate -- all is forgiven....but Fauci should be in prison for life....that vaccine has murdered 72 million Americans alone in the past 2 years...

You give the numbers since you made the first claim..
"Researchers in a 2018 study examined cases of sudden cardiac deaths among athletes with a mean age of 16 years. The rate was 6.8 deaths in 100,000 people per year, which is a rate of 0.0068%, or less than half a percent."

If the rate of 6.8 deaths of year back in 2018 is lower than the rate of those who have died from sudden cardiac arrests from 2021 after.....safe to say, it is the vaccine....I wonder how we ever allowed this deadly vaccine to reach the market? Why was it so rushed? Guess we will never know...

They are not on this thread, or on this forum.

No games here, just stating my opinion, which pisses you all the fuck off.

My view of the vaccine falls somewhere in-between you all and the "it is the greatest thing since sliced bread" folks.
Yeah yeah…you think you’re so objective and open minded and we’re all closed minded idiots.

Sure thing vax lover.

No amount of proof will change these crazed vaxxers. Somehow they can’t believe a criminal cabal (big pharma) aligned and protected by government, media, and science could lie to them.
It's a cult.
Now you post a strawman. Lol. No one stated or predicted it’s doomsday, but you. Are you related to Obama or Hillary?

You merely prove my point. No amount of proof with change you. You want to hate those of us concerned about vax safety, while supporting criminals in big pharma. THINK!
He is not capable of it. He is a full-blown Branch Covidian, the clot shot is a sacrament. Anything said contrary to Holy Fauchi's dogma is HERESY.

A super healthy kid who is playing for USC basketball . Does this seem normal or the vaccine.
I think its obious

I am sure his BB career will never be the same again
Could marijuana use also have something to do with it. I heard from reports I believe he’s a marijuana user. When you combine marijuana with a shaky vaccine that could be something to look at.

Forum List

Back