Lebron JAMES Son has cardiac arrest

These things have always happened, none of you can show any actual data they are happening more now.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis During Follow-up
During the 28-day risk periods following vaccination and during unvaccinated periods (13 million person-years in total), we observed 1077 incident myocarditis cases and 1149 incident pericarditis cases. Incidence rates of myocarditis during the unvaccinated period were 9.7 per 100 000 person-years for males and 4.3 per 100 000 person-years for females (Table 2). Among individuals aged 16 to 24 years, incidence rates were 18.8 per 100 000 person-years for males and 4.4 per 100 000 person-years for females. Incidence rates of pericarditis increased with age (eTable 4 in the Supplement).

In early 2020 Keyontae Johnson collapsed on the court at the University of Florida, just about died. Was in medically induced coma for 3 days.

In 2023 he was a 2nd round draft pick in the NBA draft.
Happens all the time. Lol.

I have just linked about four pieces of information/data for Gigi to review. He won't. He'll go into hiding and ignore.
No amount of proof will change these crazed vaxxers. Somehow they can’t believe a criminal cabal (big pharma) aligned and protected by government, media, and science could lie to them.

Happens all the time. Lol.

Been happening since I was in high school, and probably long before that.

There is even a foundation dedicated to fighting it, that has been around a lot longer than the COVID vaccine

No amount of proof will change these crazed vaxxers. Somehow they can’t believe a criminal cabal (big pharma) aligned and protected by government, media, and science could lie to them.

I have no doubt they lie to us all the time.

There is even a foundation dedicated to fighting it, that has been around a lot longer than the COVID vaccine

You’ve been informed. See above.

The Myocarditis Foundation, from 2019:

So basically, the 2019 Global Burden of Myocarditis is 1 million cases, or a prevalence rate of 9.1 per 100,000.

I have seen above and I have read most the studies on the topic. It is no the doomsday you all keep predicting .

It is DEFINITELY more myocarditis, pericarditis and heart problems than before. You cannot now smarmily deflect by moving the goalposts to "doomsday".

The fact is:

Young men got no benefits from these vaccines but no small amount of risk.

It's shameful. It's outrageous.

You're just being disingenuous and everyone can see it.

Sorry you got suckered. Man up and face it.

How so?

I took the normal vaccine due to my high risk should I have gotten COIVD due to my COPD.

I am fine, no ill effects at all.

What did I get suckered about?

I have seen above and I have read most the studies on the topic. It is no the doomsday you all keep predicting .
Now you post a strawman. Lol. No one stated or predicted it’s doomsday, but you. Are you related to Obama or Hillary?

You merely prove my point. No amount of proof with change you. You want to hate those of us concerned about vax safety, while supporting criminals in big pharma. THINK!

I think them not being able to believe they were mislead and lied to is a side effect of the real issue.

The real issue being "my tribe is right and everyone else is wrong". They will do any mental gymnastics necessary to validate their need to argue against the other side and tell them they are wrong.

They will sacrifice the truth, their money, their freedom and their country all just so they can be mad at and yell at others that disagree with them.

Trump is an evil tyrant trying to destroy us all, COVID vaccines are amazing, there is no inflation, whites are evil racist colonists trying to destroy the blacks, you can change your gender with a thought, a 5 year old should be able to change their gender, earths climate has never changed in billions of years, men pretending to be women should play in women's sports, and so on.

All absolutely insane ideas that are completely untrue but they maintain them simply because they want to be mad at people who disagree with them. Feeling right and feeling like part of a group is more important than anything else.

Forum List

Back