Lebron JAMES Son has cardiac arrest

Now you post a strawman. Lol. No one stated or predicted it’s doomsday, but you. Are you related to Obama or Hillary?

You merely prove my point. No amount of proof with change you. You want to hate those of us concerned about vax safety, while supporting criminals in big pharma. THINK!

He thinks we can't see his low-rent trolling

You said...."Sorry you got suckered".

Explain how I did so. What harm has come to me for taking the shot?

Otherwise I did not get suckered.

You're on here banging the gong, DESPITE all the evidence, that incidents of myocarditis are not up. You cry because the studies are linked on Twitter.

Your trolling is barely worth the time anymore

Now you post a strawman. Lol. No one stated or predicted it’s doomsday, but you.

Are you kidding?

People on this very forum have said we would all be dead by the winter of 2023, or sooner.

There are still people predicting half the world's populating dropping dead due to the vaccine, they just keep moving the date it will happen.

You merely prove my point. No amount of proof with change you. You want to hate those of us concerned about vax safety, while supporting criminals in big pharma. THINK!

I do not hate anyone, that is just stupid.

We disagree, and for someone reason that pisses you all off to no end.

You're on here banging the gong, DESPITE all the evidence, that incidents of myocarditis are not up. You cry because the studies are linked on Twitter.

Your trolling is barely worth the time anymore

Then put me on ignore and quit fucking whining.

What the fuck, are you like 12 or something?

Are you kidding?

People on this very forum have said we would all be dead by the winter of 2023, or sooner.

There are still people predicting half the world's populating dropping dead due to the vaccine, they just keep moving the date it will happen.

Low-rent troll drops grenades and then cries about how nice he is

Rejected

Who's 12, again, with this trolling? I mean this is....core of the earth low level trolling, ripping someone's words out of context and pretending they meant something else

And yet you cannot stop yourself from responding to me....what does that make you?

Are you kidding?

Oh brother. Who in this thread did what you state? Can we stick to the thread? You condemn these people who think the sky is falling, but not the establishment who has much more power over you. Why?

What’s stupid is you playing games.

You said...."Sorry you got suckered".

Explain how I did so. What harm has come to me for taking the shot?

Otherwise I did not get suckered.

You took an injection that we now know for certain did nothing to stop infection or transmission.

YES INDEED, YOU GOT SUCKERED.

Trump gave us the vaccine. How could both be true?
Remember when the Ds said don’t take Trump’s vaccine? Somehow that disappeared as soon as he lost. You should have recognized the scam, but you didn’t.

You took an injection that we now know for certain did nothing to stop infection or transmission.

YES INDEED, YOU GOT SUCKERED.

Just like the flu shot it lessened the effect of the virus if you got it.

As someone with COPD, that matters.

And here I am, many years later still kicking with no issues at all.

You condemn these people who think the sky is falling, but not the establishment who has much more power over you. Why?

They are not on this thread, or on this forum.

What’s stupid is you playing games.

No games here, just stating my opinion, which pisses you all the fuck off.

My view of the vaccine falls somewhere in-between you all and the "it is the greatest thing since sliced bread" folks.

Been happening to athletes for longer than you or I have been alive. Long before there was a COVID vaccine this was happening

It was, but it seems to be happening a lot more often. I think there is a growing body of evidence that Pfizer in particular knew of the risks and swept it under the rug then remained silent when their shots started being recommended for young people who had shown higher risks.

That said, I also do not rule out the possibility that other things could be contributing to this like energy drinks or supplements so we probably should be dissecting these people's lives to look for other possible contributors to these sudden cardiac events.

It was, but it seems to be happening a lot more often.

It does seem that way, yet the data does not support it. Could be you are just hearing about it more.

Did you hear about Keyontae Johnson when it happened to him in 2020?

Are you kidding?

To be fair, we have people saying we all would be extinct for at least a half century from weather, lack of resources and more. And we have people in power who have collected trillions of dollars over those years without doing much to prove those things.

It does seem that way, yet the data does not support it. Could be you are just hearing about it more.

Did you hear about Keyontae Johnson when it happened to him in 2020?

It is possible i did. I don't remember names that well TBH. And there is data that does support it: Since COVID, more young people are dying of heart attacks. Here's what we know

I am not saying it is clearly one way or the other which is why I suggested we should dive deep into the particulars of the victims' lives to look for other possible contributors beyond just vaccines. It could very well be a combination of factors which may or may not include jabs. Or we could do nothing and pretend that the trend doesn't exist.

I am not saying it is clearly one way or the other which is why I suggested we should dive deep into the particulars of the victims' lives to look for other possible contributors beyond just vaccines. It could very well be a combination of factors which may or may not include jabs. Or we could do nothing and pretend that the trend doesn't exist.

Do any of these "oh look the jab got another one" every look into anything other than the assumption the person got the shot?

Forum List

Back