Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

The abuse was taking place in the 70s, maybe earlier. That means the priest that were doing it were in school in the 50s and 60s. Are you saying that the schools back then taught them to molest children?
What a formula concoction you've attempted to create here .. ROTFLMBO..

So basically what your giving strength and legitimacy to is the very fact that even in the fifties when these priests were young cubs, uhhhhh they were probably groomed by perpetrators who had infiltrated their world's ???

Look grooming can take place any year on the calendar, but what happens in cycle's is that the results of that grooming begins to show up as a negative, and that's when it's rooted out by the citizen's in order to protect their young who may end up vulnerable to such things.

Because the Catholic Church is considered an enemy of Leftist ‘values’.
Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools.

Firstly, there is no way that can be attributed to any democrat or policy. You are a fucking liar.
Secondly, there is no way that is happening. Where are your republican comrades there who should be certifying what you say?
You are a liar and the article is crap.

The whole country was up in arms over Epstein, Weinstein et al. You're either stupid or a liar.
Ok now I'm lost... Bring me up to date, because you're slinging crap that don't even make sense to our conversational context. Maybe it's me that's all over the place, but I don't think so.

Firstly, there is no way that can be attributed to any democrat or policy. You are a fucking liar.
Secondly, there is no way that is happening. Where are your republican comrades there who should be certifying what you say?
You are a liar and the article is crap.
Funny how 99% of all pedophiles, sexual deviants and rapists are Democrats.

Funny how 99% of all pedophiles, sexual deviants and rapists are Democrats.
You are a liar and have nothing to support that.
Unless you can prove that I respectfully suggest you delete that.

But if that is the case, why are believers going to church each Sunday supporting their disgusting habits and paying them to do it. Youre assuming every paedophile in the church is a democrat.
Why would you go to church to have a democrat give sermons? Or maybe you think they are all republicans.
Let that sink in dickhead.

You are a liar and have nothing to support that.
Unless you can prove that I respectfully suggest you delete that.

But if that is the case, why are believers going to church each Sunday supporting their disgusting habits and paying them to do it. Youre assuming every paedophile in the church is a democrat.
Why would you go to church to have a democrat give sermons? Or maybe you think they are all republicans.
Let that sink in dickhead.
Do I get $1 for every Leftard arrested?

That said, the Conservative Right is equally guilty for it's absolute failure to keep the insane asylum that is the Left in check.
I'm trying to help the conservatives with that particular but. You're right, they need help. And motivation. A little anger wouldn't hurt. :p

Talking like a lecher isn't complementing his daughter's beauty. How horrible that you don't know the difference. What kind of home did you grow up in?
Not about Trump.

We know you have a stick up your butt about Trump, but stop deflecting.

Try not to pollute every thread with your personal prejudices.

Not about Trump.

We know you have a stick up your butt about Trump, but stop deflecting.

Try not to pollute every thread with your personal prejudices.
Exactly what part of the squad is doing.

Forum List

Back