Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

So, your claim is the priest were fondling little boys because that is what they were taught in school?

Really?
Teaching in school wasn't the place where people learned bad thing's (i.e. not by School curriculum or standards being projected from the teacher, professor, administration or by way of government mandates), otherwise once upon a time school's were a place that only taught a person to have the skills needed to someday make it in their everyday lives when it came to work, craftsmanship, and other such necessary value's a person needed to succeed. Schools have been infiltrated by bad actor's with very bad reasoning, and by element's of society that have found themselves a vulnerable population to exploit in so to further their agenda. Parent's everywhere are fighting back now, and the Democrat's are in damage control mode.

Hollywood has destroyed society with out the population ever noticing it. Until now when it’s tech. Way to late.
The masses have to wake up quickly to being undoing the pedo society.
Hollywood? Lol 😆😆😆 look in the mirror and take some responsibility.

Trump said if he was a single guy, he would date his daughter.

Which is a sick thing to say for a father.

Meaning another guy, he was complementing his daughter.

It was a gross comment, that you have to defend it says much about you.

Trump isn't the greatest guy in the world, but he was the one of the greatest presidents we have had.

Prior to 2020 I would have put Trump as the best POTUS of this century. Then he faced his first real challenge and failed at it, and then he tried to overturn (and is still trying) a legal certified election. That last part makes him the worst president the country has ever seen.

Teaching in school wasn't the place where people learned bad thing's (i.e. not by School curriculum or standards being projected from the teacher, professor, administration or by way of government mandates), otherwise once upon a time school's were a place that only taught a person to have the skills needed to someday make it in their everyday lives when it came to work, craftsmanship, and other such necessary value's a person needed to succeed. Schools have been infiltrated by bad actor's with very bad reasoning, and by element's of society that have found themselves a vulnerable population to exploit in so to further their agenda. Parent's everywhere are fighting back now, and the Democrat's are in damage control mode.

The abuse was taking place in the 70s, maybe earlier. That means the priest that were doing it were in school in the 50s and 60s. Are you saying that the schools back then taught them to molest children?

Trump said if he was a single guy, he would date his daughter. Meaning another guy, he was complementing his daughter. Trump isn't the greatest guy in the world, but he was the one of the greatest presidents we have had.
Yes, if the left gets to trash everything, a parent won't even be able to compliment their daughter's beauty without it being construed as some sort of perversion being spoken if they hear it. Now why does the left twist everything like this ? Otherwise will the real culprit's of these insinuating thoughts please stand up.

Because the Catholic Church is considered an enemy of Leftist ‘values’.
Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools.

Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools.

1648912755244.png
1648912791153.png

Yes, if the left gets to trash everything, a parent won't even be able to compliment their daughter's beauty without it being construed as some sort of perversion being spoken if they hear it. Now why does the left twist everything like this ? Otherwise will the real culprit's of these insinuating thoughts please stand up.
Talking like a lecher isn't complementing his daughter's beauty. How horrible that you don't know the difference. What kind of home did you grow up in?

Trump wanted to drill his own daughter and said so several times...it makes sense that he parties with pedophiles...

The big question is that why do conservatives support pedophiles and their admirers?

you're confused, you mean BJ Clinton, Kid sniffer Biden, and I like 'em no older than 16 Menendez (d-NJ) right?

That's a great observation. It's probably not a coincidence that a great majority of those groups that are given a pass are hardcore Democrat constituencies.

Oh the left absolutely is not silent about pedo teachers and so on. They openly talk about that stuff. But when they talk about them they are defending pedophiles and sexualizing children.

Like the big push against desantis in Floridas big "don't say gay" bill, which by the way doesn't actually have the word gay in it at all. All these companies and politicians, even Disney themselves, are saying desantis is wrong for trying to protect children which is essentially them saying "we should sexualize our children".

It's insane any group, even the left would be pro sexualized kids and turning them into trannies and pushing these issues on kids.

Even school boards act like parents are the bad guys for trying to actually telling schools not to label their own kids as trans and so on to the point they hide this stuff from parents and ban them from school board meetings.

I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd. I believe in leaving the USSC at 9. I support balancing the budget.

What makes me liberal? I don't slobber over Trump? I support helping poor people?

You will not find a single post where I supported or defended anything Bill or Hillary did.
You're a got-dammed liar.

You're one of the biggest waterbois for the establishment and the police/spook state on this forum.

No normal human being would compliment their daughter's beauty by saying they would date them. That you have to do such mental gymnastics to defend this man shows your total and complete lack of any morals whatsover.

Oh the left absolutely is not silent about pedo teachers and so on. They openly talk about that stuff. But when they talk about them they are defending pedophiles and sexualizing children.

Like the big push against desantis in Floridas big "don't say gay" bill, which by the way doesn't actually have the word gay in it at all. All these companies and politicians, even Disney themselves, are saying desantis is wrong for trying to protect children which is essentially them saying "we should sexualize our children".

It's insane any group, even the left would be pro sexualized kids and turning them into trannies and pushing these issues on kids.

Even school boards act like parents are the bad guys for trying to actually telling schools not to label their own kids as trans and so on to the point they hide this stuff from parents and ban them from school board meetings.
What an ugly lie.

No normal human being would compliment their daughter's beauty by saying they would date them. That you have to do such mental gymnastics to defend this man shows your total and complete lack of any morals whatsover.
I agree it was a little creepy

He was obviously part of the sexually wild liberal culture too long

but we have no proof or even credible suspicion that Trump ever touched his daughter

I agree it was a little creepy

He was obviously part of the sexually wild liberal culture too long

but we have no proof or even credible suspicion that Trump ever touched his daughter

I have not seen anyone claim that he did

I didn't ask you.
No you didn't, but your inference was that all libraries are somehow innocent right ? Most know that somewhere in America there are those libraries that are now woke, and that's where the crap usually happens or is found going on.

No you didn't, but your inference was that all libraries are somehow innocent right ? Most know that somewhere in America there are those libraries that are now woke, and that's where the crap usually happens or is found going on.
You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back