Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

Most people understand that it is not the fault of the RCC if a random priest were to do this. The problem people had with the RCC was the decades of covering it up and allowing it to continue.
No the result is teaching it in the schools.
You f****g sheep need to wake the hell up the schools are telling your boys t hey are girls and girls they are boys.
They have books being found that show little boys SUCKING on a PENIS and you freaks think this bs is ok
!!!!!!!!!
1648909039567.png

Step into reality you will find out just how many PEDOS are teaching children, half you zombies don’t have a clue because of these facts :

MSM is not reporting on this because there is a NWO being put into place fool!

2. Do you not see the FREAKS taking over gov. positions when they arne’t even qualified oh yeah you missed that part of “ just becaue your NOT white you get the position.

you would be amazed whats going on in the real world of “ WAKE UP” because your train is way late.
Do you have any college or university education?

The "left" is anything BUT silent on Epstein or Weinstein...

raw

tenor.gif

and WTF are you talking about with "pedo teachers"?

Is that some new QAnon meme?

Hey dumbfuck - Q was obviously right - what was that about not being silent about Epstein or Weinstein...

Are you drunk?

Why do all the child molesters work in public schools?

Because that's were the kids are.

What grade do you teach? Nah, you're the janitor...
Ok, I get it. You want more jokes? Ok, sure...

What’s the similarity between Catholic Priests and Mcdonald's? They both like sticking their meat in 6-year-old buns!!!

Want more? Sure...

What does a priest hold on to when having sex? He holds on to the schoolbag!! :laugh:

So complementing your daughter is lowlife, but inappropriately showering with your daughter isn't? That's what Biden's daughter wrote about him. You loons are sick.
OMG. You think that's a complement? No decent man talks about his daughter that way. When my kids were little they used to pile in the shower when we returned from the beach.

I heard Trump say it. Do you have a daughter? Protestant churches also have problems with pedophilia and incest. Especially the extreme fundamentalists and evangelicals that isolate their congregations or treat women as submissive.

I don’t know are you going to let a big furry man with a stiffy put your little girl on his wanker while he pretends to be sweet durning story time While that woody is rubbing all over that kid and the clueless idiots for parents sit there laughing like 2 yrs olds having no clue their kid is being mentally fkn raped!!!
64CAB5FE-5585-4EC2-934C-2D160B4D0FF3.jpeg

The libraries are getting your kid too fool!!
Would you enjoy a MAN BEAST with a hard on having your little girl sititng on his lap while nobody notices it under the clothes.
1648909174139.png

OMG. You think that's a complement? No decent man talks about his daughter that way. When my kids were little they used to pile in the shower when we returned from the beach.
Did you shower with them and touch them inappropriately? Biden's daughter said he did.

Also you never complimented your kids on how good they looked? Yes or no?

I don’t know are you going to let a big furry man with a stiffy put your little girl on his wanker while he pretends to be sweet durning story time While that woody is rubbing all over that kid and the clueless idiots for parents sit there laughing like 2 yrs olds having no clue their kid is being mentally fkn raped!!!
. View attachment 624964
The libraries are getting your kid too fool!!
Would you enjoy a MAN BEAST with a hard on having your little girl sititng on his lap while nobody notices it under the clothes.
View attachment 624958
Did you enjoy that?

Trump said he knew about Epstein..........

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Try this thought,

this is NOT ABOUT TRUMP it’s about the fkg child rape going on under your nose as they title it under bs so morons like you can’t see on the surface your kids are being sexualized, told they are gay when they aren’t gay, told they are girls when they are boys !!!

SCHOOL IS DOING THIS
LIBRARIES are DOING THIS!
people are desperate to make others aware because it has been kept hidden and then decades of dumb asses like you who push real issues onto someone they media told them to hate !!

OMFG GET A REAL BRAIN THAT THINKS FOR ITSELF AND NOT ONE MSM TOLD YOU TO THINK!
God you people are so flippen out of touch with reality.

EC337103-43E7-4578-B7B5-A3786717F2F7.jpeg

Try this thought,

this is NOT ABOUT TRUMP it’s about the fkg child rape going on under your nose as they title it under bs so morons like you can’t see on the surface your kids are being sexualized, told they are gay when they aren’t gay, told they are girls when they are boys !!!

SCHOOL IS DOING THIS
LIBRARIES are DOING THIS!
people are desperate to make others aware because it has been kept hidden and then decades of dumb asses like you who push real issues onto someone they media told them to hate !!

OMFG GET A REAL BRAIN THAT THINKS FOR ITSELF AND NOT ONE MSM TOLD YOU TO THINK!
God you people are so flippen out of touch with reality.

View attachment 624972
When was the last time you were in a library?

Forum List

Back