Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

Ukraine was founded as a Viking kingship, Catholic. The evolution of decadence is eternally part of the theologians of religion, though Jefferson could not be here to comment.

For every pedophile priest there are 600 pedophile teachers.

But you want to ONLY focus on the priests - oh and you support grooming 5 year olds.
LOL I am not the one here defending pedophiles - of any kind!

So, tell us. You enjoyed your priest slipping in the old "holy wafer", did you? :auiqs.jpg:

Epstein was the Lowest of the low, he was a disgusting piece of flesh that never deserved to live. Whether any political figure was friends with him or not, doesn’t mean a damn thing. Clinton and Trump flew on his planes, none of it meant that they were involved in child abuse.

Weinstein was a sexual predator as well, a disgusting piece of flesh, he hung out with politicians, doesn’t mean they were involved in his sick perversions.

The Catholic Church had some sicko priests that were a disgusting waste of life, it didn’t mean that all their members supported or got involved in it.

Time to grow up and quit playing politics with such a dangerous issue.

Sick people come in all walks of life, rich, poor, religious, not religious, Democrat, Republican, white, black Asian, any age, it doesn’t matter. Instead of blaming others, let’s blame the assholes that ruin peoples lives.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

e30b80030d78bdae9d2aac7cab860bde.jpeg

Over at CNN:

36dcjr.png

Last edited:
Trump wanted to drill his own daughter and said so several times...

:lol:

Fucking liar.

{“In the journal of the daughter of US President Joe Biden , authenticated by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and intrigue, as well as episodes of 'inappropriate' showering with her father, Joe. On the pages of the diary, she also asks herself the question: "Have I been abused?", And she herself answers it: "I think so." }

it makes sense that he parties with pedophiles...

Like Bill Clinton?

But Trump was a democrat at the time.

The big question is that why do conservatives support pedophiles and their admirers?

We don't support you, Groomer

Forum List

Back