Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

17 is underage, and Democrats fed these predators victims.
And zero charges filed.

Trump said he knew about Epstein..........

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

What the media and corporate world want they shall have and you will Obey!!!

Truthfully all sides have their sick and perverted assholes and let be clear neither side can scream “ but we are innocent!!! “…
That's why many refer to them ans the "uniparty".

I find the recent accusations to rep. Cawthorn to be at least plausible....What better thing to hold over someone's heat, in order for them to play go-along-to-get-along, than the accusation being a sexual deviant?

Trump said he knew about Epstein..........

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
And?
Oh yeah, banned him after he heard the allegations.
And here you are applauding an 80 year old pushing to sexually mutilate children.

The Catholic mafia is Media-hot, so why not? They have a CIA puppet in WH, son a drug addict, Ukraine as a drug-trafficking hub, and its president on cocaine. What part of drugging the masses is elusive?

And?
Oh yeah, banned him after he heard the allegations.
And here you are applauding an 80 year old pushing to sexually mutilate children.

Forum List

Back