Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

Trump only has the best working for him. He said so himself.

Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta resigns amid Epstein case
FB_IMG_1638305179366.jpg

Clinton ditched his security detail multiple times to go to Epstein's island.

He did? According to whom?

why do you vote for people who party with pedos? You must admire them.
Writing about Trump again?

Well, it is true Trump decades ago did have some connection to Epstein and it is true Trump ended it, but can you tell us why many other politicians didn’t end their relationship with Epstein?

Bill Clinton knew Epstein and so did many other libs from in the New York-Boston party crowd 30-40 years ago

And again, you will never find me making excuses for him. He should have been fully impeached.

I saved this one! You're a liberal and will do as you are told.

I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd. I believe in leaving the USSC at 9. I support balancing the budget.

What makes me liberal? I don't slobber over Trump? I support helping poor people?

You will not find a single post where I supported or defended anything Bill or Hillary did.

And again, you will never find me making excuses for him. He should have been fully impeached.
You are making excuse now by misrepresenting the facts

and to what end?

we have had this fight many times and you cannot fool any conservative because we know better

so what do you hope to gain?

You are making excuse now by misrepresenting the facts

and to what end?

we have had this fight many times and you cannot fool any conservative because we know better

so what do you hope to gain?

I have misrepresented nothing.

"....on the younger side" doesn't mean minors as a matter of fact.

Do you even comprehend the English language?

Trump knew and you know he knew.

As someone who knew (and no one didn't by 2019) I would not have been able to even be in the same room with a guy that got Epstein a slap on the wrist for what he did, let alone nominate him for my cabinet.

Child marriage is still legal in some states, I'll give you one guess which party seems to think 13 yo girls getting married to adult men is fine.

And do I get $1 for every celebrity and politicians response to Weinstein, Epstein, etc who responded with ‘yeah we knew’?

If that makes you happy.

That you view the RCC the same as celebrities and politicians says much about both you and the RCC.

Forum List

Back