Woman accused of killing 3-year-old in random attack giggles in court

Except you haven't proven it's a hate crime. Did she scream, "I hate all you white mother bleepers!"?
She made a conscious decision to attqack white people do all killers of black people yell I hate n------

Sounds more like she needs to spend the rest of her life in a mental hospital dealing with her issues.
Fuck all that. That bitch was happy about what she did. If this was a just society, she would be executed via a pack of wild dogs.

Fuck all that. That bitch was happy about what she did. If this was a just society, she would be executed via a pack of wild dogs.
You don’t seem to understand mental illness very well. Chemical imbalances in the brain can create very strange behaviors that make no sense to “normal” individuals.

You don’t seem to understand mental illness very well. Chemical imbalances in the brain can create very strange behaviors that make no sense to “normal” individuals.
Murdering a Toddler by stabbing him in the eyes & Face make perfect sense to normal individuals

Are you implying she innocent ?
I'm implying she might be not guilty by reason of insanity.

I should also point out that in those 197 cases of innocent people being released from Death Row (not to mention 22 individuals who were executed even though questions came up later) the cops and courts were absolutely sure they were guilty, too.

Yes, let's start executing the mentally ill, because we are so compassionate.
Yes. Once a person kills for enjoyment they must be put down like any rabid animal they cannot be helped. The same with violent sex offenders. They can not be helped. They have to be eliminated like any diseased body part.

Forum List

Back