Woman accused of killing 3-year-old in random attack giggles in court

We've never actually had a guillotine. It's much more humane than lethal injection.
They say you’re conscious for a few seconds after your head is separated from your body, meaning you’re aware you’re a head on the ground. Ick.

They say you’re conscious for a few seconds after your head is separated from your body, meaning you’re aware you’re a head on the ground. Ick.
It helps to close your eyes.

There is a basket so you don't hit the ground.

It takes a special kind of low life to be against someone who is mentally ill receiving the treatment they need. Life in a mental hospital where she can be treated is the appropriate sentence. Sending her to a prison where she will not get the help she deserves and will continue to spiral out of control is the worst possible outcome and places the staff in greater danger.
She made a conscious choice to kill innocent life, she had previously been across the street at the police station trying to get cash back form when she was arrested the week before, sounds like she was exacting some kind of revenge, she is not crazy, she may be possessed.

Or she's just mentally ill.
Is there a point to your statement? She went to get cash from the police station she said they took when they arrested her the week before, they didn't take any money, she walked across the street targeted the woman and her child.

Is there a point to your statement? She went to get cash from the police station she said they took when they arrested her the week before, they didn't take any money, she walked across the street targeted the woman and her child.
That sounds like a woman who is delusional, so it makes my point.

That sounds like a woman who is delusional, so it makes my point.
Not at all, she walked into the store with the knife walked by a white family and decided to kill them she makes a decision to kill white people she walked by many people before the white family. Hate crime put her in the ground

Pure evil and should be buried under the jail!

No. That would imply she would be in prison for life. She should be executed.

If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally murder someone you should be executed within 2 days of being found guilty. And that should be federal law and not left up to states.

No nuthouse, no prison, no appeals, just execution. Execute them in a fast and humane fashion like a guillotine, cremate the body and seal their public records as if they never existed.

No media coverage either. Just one statement "so and so has been found guilty of murder and sentenced to execution" and that's all.

Do that for a year and you'll see senseless murders like this dry up real quick.

Not at all, she walked into the store with the knife walked by a white family and decided to kill them she makes a decision to kill white people she walked by many people before the white family. Hate crime put her in the ground
Except you haven't proven it's a hate crime. Did she scream, "I hate all you white mother bleepers!"?

If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally murder someone you should be executed within 2 days of being found guilty. And that should be federal law and not left up to states.

No nuthouse, no prison, no appeals, just execution. Execute them in a fast and humane fashion like a guillotine, cremate the body and seal their public records as if they never existed.

No media coverage either. Just one statement "so and so has been found guilty of murder and sentenced to execution" and that's all.

Do that for a year and you'll see senseless murders like this dry up real quick.
How many innocent people are you willing to execute?

The problem with that it that one has a right to appeal. But they should be fast-tracked.

Your two days sounds good, but I apply reasonable expectations. So I’d be satisfied with, instead of years of appeals and then years on death row, the murderer gets 3 months to file an appeal. Then, if the appeal loses, the murderer THEN gets put to death within a week.

The problem with that it that one has a right to appeal. But they should be fast-tracked.

Your two days sounds good, but I apply reasonable expectations. So I’d be satisfied with, instead of years of appeals and then years on death row, the murderer gets 3 months to file an appeal. Then, if the appeal loses, the murderer THEN gets put to death within a week.
Wow, you are blood thirsty, aren't you?

We've had 197 people who have been released from Death Row because someone else did it.

There's a man in Missouri right now where the prosecutors have admitted they screwed up and he didn't do it, but they've scheduled an execution anyway.

I can't imagine speed will improve this situation.

Agreed, but we can still bury her under the jail so spaces for decent people are left open, or just cremate her I guess.

Forum List

Back