Left harping on 11-pt Trump lead, Hillary has 40-pt lead over Prog hero Sanders

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
liberals are really laughable these days aren't they?

is it any wonder why they aren't talking about their own field of candidates these days?

Do you agree that they do, naw you will try to justify ad hominem with a straw man fallacy...

Do you agree that they do, naw you will try to justify ad hominem with a straw man fallacy...

Um...ad hominem is a personal attack. Criticizing "liberals" by definition is not ad hominem. On the bright side, you learned one thing today!

LOL, Liberals don't have to talk about their candidates this election. The polls tell you everything you need to know, eight more years of Democratic rule for this country.

LOL, Liberals don't have to talk about their candidates this election. The polls tell you everything you need to know, eight more years of Democratic rule for this country.

not even close. libs are losers who lie to themselves

is it any wonder why they aren't talking about their own field of candidates these days?
I think Hillary's about 40 points ahead of Trump too :rofl:

I think Hillary will be your nominee. trump wont be ours. I think you know this too
I think the odds are better than you think! He doesn't have to win 50%, just around maybe 20 depending on how many of your nutters drop out! :rofl:

Hillary has single digit leads on nearly every repub candidate

very doable for republicans

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I think Hillary's about 40 points ahead of Trump too :rofl:

I think Hillary will be your nominee. trump wont be ours. I think you know this too

Everybody knows that. It's just fun watching the majority of republicans being exposed as stupid enough to agree with someone like trump. The more that is displayed, the less chance of independents wanting to be associated with right wing crazies. Great fun!!!!

HaHa, Each Republican candidate divides the party, you cannot have Tea Party candidates without offending moderates and vice versa, without complete unity you have a loser on your hands.

HaHa, Each Republican candidate divides the party, you cannot have Tea Party candidates without offending moderates and vice versa, without complete unity you have a loser on your hands.

all of us know the Left is destroying the country

unity

unity

Honestly, is there any better gauge of how well the country is doing than that? If Republicans are pouting things must be good.

unity

Honestly, is there any better gauge of how well the country is doing than that? If Republicans are pouting things must be good.
Republicans aren't pouting. Democrats just say republicans are pouting.

unity

Republicans aren't pouting. Democrats just say republicans are pouting.

LOL, Republicans invented pouting.

But all those delud-o-crats will smile when their own Democrat Party establishment throws old Hillary under the bus and nominates some yet-to-be-determined George Soros designate.

Um...ad hominem is a personal attack. Criticizing "liberals" by definition is not ad hominem. On the bright side, you learned one thing today!
Can't get any more personal that Bedowin on ad homien...

How can it be ad hominem when he didn't mention any specific person? Herre's a hint, Holmes, it can't. It's amazing how even when it's pointed out to liberals that you are wrong and specifically why, you still don't process it

Forum List

Back