Left Says Musk's Anti-Doxxing Rule is Anti-Free Speech...Even After Putting Musk's Child In Danger

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Leftists used Doxxing to expose where USSC Justices live, resulting in illegal protests, threats, and even an attempted assassin being arrested outside a Justice's home.

Now it appears a member of Antifa has used such tactics to locate and attack Musk's car, putting his young child in danger.

Still, leftists are declaring Musk's banning of doxxing on Twitter is 'anti-Free Speech'.

:shok:

Last edited:
Leftists used Doxxing to expose where USSC Justices live, resulting in illegal protests, threats, and even an attempted assassin being arrested outside a Justice's home.

Now it appears a member of Antifa has used such tactics to locate and attack Musk's car, putting his young child in danger.

Still, leftists are declaring Musk's banning of doxxing on Twitter is 'anti-Free Speech'.

He controls Twitter, so free speech on Twitter is what he says it is, same as on any other social media site.

They're just demonstrating how effing STUPID they really are. Can you imagine being found responsible for harming or killing the child of a billionaire? Forget about the judge or jurisdiction it occurred in. Billionaires tend to find their way around the law and if I was one, and some filth harmed my child, they'd likely disappear without a trace.

Using doxxing to arrange assassination attempts and attacks on citizens is not 'free speech', IMO. Its an abuse of free speech to commmit crimes.
I agree with you on that. Free speech and what people think free speech is or should be, has been abused for over 240 years.

That was just the Fascist Militant Left once again showing the world how the reason why they wanted so much oppression of free speech on social media wasn't for them to protect themselves from us, but to protect us from them.

Ahhhhnd just like that ....the Nazi left is for free speech again

They're just demonstrating how effing STUPID they really are. Can you imagine being found responsible for harming or killing the child of a billionaire? Forget about the judge or jurisdiction it occurred in. Billionaires tend to find their way around the law and if I was one, and some filth harmed my child, they'd likely disappear without a trace.

They have simply gone beyond reason. They've demonstrated that they're going to push and push and push until they get what they really want, if ever they figure out what that is.

I think they really don't perceive the fact that they are vulnerable. Something about the way their little egos are so poorly formed by their ignorant leftist parents.

But they are vulnerable.

There's no evidence the alleged incident with Elon's child occured' or whether the alleged perpetrator was arrested or whether he read the tweets about the jet, but you pretend to know what happened because you're trying to justify the right wing nut.

Under US criminal law, any help an attacker gets in finding his victim is illegal. If someone is hurt as a result of doxxing, it is a felony.

I agree with you on that. Free speech and what people think free speech is or should be, has been abused for over 240 years.
Supreme Court cases for 200 years have delineated the legal limits of free speech. Libel, Slander, Defamation, Perjury, Extortion and provoking harm to the national interest are all punishable. Some states have criminal Defamation laws.

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. What happened to private companies don't have to provide free speech and can ban anyone they want?

Forum List

Back