Left-Wing Activists Harass Florida AG Pam Bondi At Movie Theater, Spit On Her...is it Antifa?

Racism is what the left flings, like poop. When they have nothing to say, they scream racism.

more like if it walks like a racist & talks like a racist... then you know the rest, right?

You Democrats have already established yourselves as violent racist vermin, and big proponents of ethnic cleansing,so you don't get to complain or pretend you're some sort of anti-racists' or something. You're jokes, actually, especially you.

if that in fact happened, it was wrong to spit. but to call her out & shame her? that's freedom of speech. oh well.... anybody associated with the likes of trump should be.

she took $25K from trump's foundation to make a trump university lawsuit go away. other than getting spit on, i have no sympathy for her.
She should've pulled a gun out and made that stupid bitch piss herself. We have freedom of speech, but you don't have the right to be an asshole.

Probably not pulled a gun.

But I would have spit on the ignorant brat.

See how she likes it.

My guess is she had some back up....spit on her....then it gets fun.

if that in fact happened, it was wrong to spit. but to call her out & shame her? that's freedom of speech. oh well.... anybody associated with the likes of trump should be.

she took $25K from trump's foundation to make a trump university lawsuit go away. other than getting spit on, i have no sympathy for her.
She should've pulled a gun out and made that stupid bitch piss herself. We have freedom of speech, but you don't have the right to be an asshole.

Probably not pulled a gun.

But I would have spit on the ignorant brat.

See how she likes it.

My guess is she had some back up....spit on her....then it gets fun.

They spit on me they is getting smacked down, arrested, and hauled off and tested for diseases, at their expense. If they have any they get to find out all about both felony criminal assault charges and civil suits, the latter of which you're going to experience regardless of test results.

Last edited:
You can say anything to me and its not going to hurt my feelings but spit on me and I'm stomping your ass into a stain.

They’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store,” Waters said. “The people are going to turn on them, they’re going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them.”
and said they soon won’t be able to peacefully appear in public without being harassed.
said current administration officials who defend Trump “know what they’re doing is wrong
Maxine Waters pushes supporters to fight Trump WH, says 'the people' will 'absolutely harass' Trump staffers
Maxine KNOWS she is right and THEY are wrong!!!!!!!! hahahahah
''peacefully'''
no--this is not civilized
...we do not want and can't have both sides heckling/harassing/disrupting [ like the nazis did ] every time they THINK the other side is wrong

...how would she like it if people harassed her kids, mother, father, sister, friends/etc? ...blocked their car from getting out of their driveway?? blocked them from going anywhere?? etc

They’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store,” Waters said. “The people are going to turn on them, they’re going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them.”
and said they soon won’t be able to peacefully appear in public without being harassed.
said current administration officials who defend Trump “know what they’re doing is wrong
Maxine Waters pushes supporters to fight Trump WH, says 'the people' will 'absolutely harass' Trump staffers
''peacefully'''
...we do not want and can't have both sides heckling/harassing/disrupting [ like the nazis did ] every time they THINK the other side is wrong

...how would she like it if people harassed her kids, mother, father, sister, friends/etc? ...blocked their car from getting out of their driveway?? blocked them from going anywhere?? etc

RUN MAXINE!!! RUN!!!

We need to get her on the ballot for the 2020 Presidential race.

& she took charitable foundation money for not doing her sworn duty to uphold the law & is a trumpette.

you don't get to preach. i said they should not have spit on her. agreed. other than that- oh well.
no--BIG difference--freedom of religion
...and you people make it sound like Trump/etc are MURDERING people--they are not though
...there are no concentration camps
..there are no trials without a judge/jury/freedom
...NOT the same as the baker case--not even close--the baker didn't go to some fag convention and start crap--did he?????!!!!!
...the baker didn't keep fags from eating, did he???
BIG difference

lol... we've crossed paths on this forum b4. you are racist to the core & i take you as seriously as i take any other nut.
freedom of speech is fine
protesting is fine
--but NOT harassment/heckling/verbal abuse/etc --that's uncivil --that's what the nazis did, which I've linked many times on USMB
...you can't prove I'm racist so your claim is worthless crap
..and where does the racism fit into this conversation? o--that's right, you are obsessed with racism so much it is warping your mind

i have no pity for her. sorry you can't handle that. obsessed? not at all. but i remember a thread about charlottesville or it was about the ilk that attended that protest. you defended them, did you not? would you condemn them now? just wondering if my memory is correct.
either you link/prove Unite the Right is any different from the MANY Asian, Black, Latino organizations that promote their own race --or you have no argument

ha! yep- there it is. i remember you & i took you for exactly who i thought you were.

images.jpg

tutt tutt.

no, it's wrong to do it on their personal time ---uncivil/wrong
how would you like it if someone protested/harassed/stopped/blocked/etc one of your family members?

huh, you mean like the bakery dude not wililng to make a cake for a couple homogays based on his religion?
1. that's not harassment
2.1st Amendment= freedom of religion
3.the baker didn't stop them from eating
3. these protesters are hating
BIG difference

& she took charitable foundation money for not doing her sworn duty to uphold the law & is a trumpette.

you don't get to preach. i said they should not have spit on her. agreed. other than that- oh well.
no--BIG difference--freedom of religion
...and you people make it sound like Trump/etc are MURDERING people--they are not though
...there are no concentration camps
..there are no trials without a judge/jury/freedom
...NOT the same as the baker case--not even close--the baker didn't go to some fag convention and start crap--did he?????!!!!!
...the baker didn't keep fags from eating, did he???
BIG difference

your mango führer has instructed that upwards of 20,000 immigrants be detained on 2 military bases. most likely in concentrated tents like the various makeshift ones now in el paso... AND since this ignorant reply of yours, president tribblehead has tweeted that he wants to eliminate due process ie what were you saying about no trials without judgejury/freedom?

Hiring manythousands of judges, and going through a long and complicated legal process, is not the way to go - will always be disfunctional. People must simply be stopped at the Border and told they cannot come into the U.S. illegally. Children brought back to their country......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 25, 2018

....If this is done, illegal immigration will be stopped in it’s tracks - and at very little, by comparison, cost. This is the only real answer - and we must continue to BUILD THE WALL!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 25, 2018

Trump doubles down on rejecting undocumented immigrants with no due process

''peacefully'''

wah wah wah did you feel for the 'others' when you were shouting you won't be replaced & holding your torch?

Racism is what the left flings, like poop. When they have nothing to say, they scream racism.

more like if it walks like a racist & talks like a racist... then you know the rest, right?

You Democrats have already established yourselves as violent racist vermin, and big proponents of ethnic cleansing,so you don't get to complain or pretend you're some sort of anti-racists' or something. You're jokes, actually, especially you.

i am not a (D). well, lol...so much for that.

''peacefully'''

The Nazi Brownshirts started out their attacks on Jews by "harassing" them. It's a form of political terrorism. If they're successful they'll escalate the attacks...it's what bullies ALWAYS do!

''peacefully'''

The Nazi Brownshirts started out their attacks on Jews by "harassing" them. It's a form of political terrorism. If they're successful they'll escalate the attacks...it's what bullies ALWAYS do!

nazis.png

la-1513347785-hx55utqd2r-snap-image.jpg

''peacefully'''

nazis.png

I'm curious...why are you emulating those that you supposedly abhor? Too myopic to grasp that you on the left are becoming more facist than the facists that you love to hate?

''peacefully'''

nazis.png

I'm curious...why are you emulating those that you supposedly abhor? Too myopic to grasp that you on the left are becoming more facist than the facists that you love to hate?

that's complete & utter bullshit. i abhor violence, i do not condone it at all. btw- waters never called for any harm to come to trump's mooks. that is yet another lie your president is peddling. but to shame & shun? oh ya... it's on. the freaks on the right have been uncivil for 3 years with capt crazy pants leading the charge...& encouraging it. btw- shunning is a biblical correct way to tell someone they are unacceptable.

''peacefully'''

nazis.png

that's complete & utter bullshit. i abhor violence, i do not condone it at all. btw- waters never called for any harm to come to trump's mooks. that is yet another lie your president is peddling. but to shame & shun? oh ya... it's on. the freaks on the right have been uncivil for 3 years with capt crazy pants leading the charge...& encouraging it. btw- shunning is a biblical correct way to tell someone they are unacceptable.

When you go to someone's house and scare their wife and kids? When you spit on someone who's trying to see a movie? That isn't "shunning" someone! Shunning means to treat someone like they don't exist! Is that what Maxine Waters was calling for? Sounds to me like she was calling for liberal mobs to form...seek out members of Trump's cabinet and make it impossible for them to be out in public! You know what the "correct" way to tell someone that they are unacceptable? You get the VOTES to remove them from office! If you CAN'T get the votes...THEN I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU...THEY ARE ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE THE VOTERS HAVE DEEMED THEM SUCH!

''peacefully'''

nazis.png

how would you like it if groups blocked your family??
yes Waters was calling for that crap ---don't try to say otherwise

Forum List

Back