Left wing activists vandalize a plane mistakenly thinking it was owned by Taylor Swift

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718903232853.png

The climate activist group shared a video of two members cutting into a private airfield at Stansted on Thursday morning and vandalizing the planes using fire extinguishers filled with orange paint.

Stansted airport confirmed Essex police have arrested two people for entering the private aviation area this morning.

However, it turned out to be the jet of Al Gore who was flying to a Climate conference in Zurich.

"There will be no charges pressed against these fine young people", said Al Gore. "I'd like to thank these climate activists for vandalizing my plane in order to bring greater awareness regarding climate change. In fact, my Lexus is parked around the back if wish to vandalize it as well. That would be wonderful if you could. Just remember, I have said this before and I will say it again, I don't really consider this a political issue, I consider it to be a moral issue, which is why we need governments all across the globe to solve it for us."

as a votto post probably the bee, but

i'd reserve those 20 year sentences for the executives who dump toxic waste and such.
What about toxic waste from homeless camps... in town in CA they needed to create toxic waste teams to clean up the shit and drug paraphernalia.... people of all financial status can make awful messes....

What about toxic waste from homeless camps... in town in CA they needed to create toxic waste teams to clean up the shit and drug paraphernalia.... people of all financial status can make awful messes....
cities are responsible for public sanitation, why not provide a few porta potties,? or maybe round these guys up into camps and provide some path to resocialization?

the homeless appear to be a problem. i'm for doing whatever necessary to turn them around.

Forum List

Back