Left wing loons trying to ban screening of "Zulu."

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This was one of my favorite war movies as a kid..... a small band of soldiers outnumbered by thousands, facing a fierce enemy ..... and winning the day.......

The history of this battle is amazing......considering it happened just after the British were massacred at Islandlwana...........

Zulu marital culture is also really interesting......

Delingpole: SJWs Try to Ban Screening of Zulu

A tiny bunch of left-wing loons with no lives, shrivelled penises, and the collective IQ of a pickled herring is trying to ban a screening of the classic 60s movie Zulu at an armed forces fund-raising event in Kent.
Before I go on can I absolutely stress that while it has been widely reported – eg here and here – this is NOT a news story? The only reason I am writing about it is because it’s an excuse to say what a marvellous film Zulu is: one of those character-building experiences that every boy should have on his route to manhood.

This is the story....

Battle of Rorke's Drift - Wikipedia

Just over 150 British and colonial troops successfully defended the garrison against an intense assault by 3,000 to 4,000 Zulu warriors. The massive but piecemeal[9] Zulu attacks on Rorke's Drift came very close to defeating the much smaller garrison, but were ultimately repelled. Eleven Victoria Crosses were awarded to the defenders, along with a number of other decorations and honours.

Zulu is one of my favourite films, Its one of the few films that the Welsh are shown as winning.

But both the Welsh and the zulus are victims here.

Rorkes Drift was conflated to cover up the disaster of Islandwhana.

Its a film not a documentary.

This was one of my favorite war movies as a kid..... a small band of soldiers outnumbered by thousands, facing a fierce enemy ..... and winning the day.......

The history of this battle is amazing......considering it happened just after the British were massacred at Islandlwana...........

A tiny bunch of left-wing loons with no lives, shrivelled penises, and the collective IQ of a pickled herring is trying to ban a screening of the classic 60s movie Zulu at an armed forces fund-raising event in Kent.
Before I go on can I absolutely stress that while it has been widely reported – eg here and here – this is NOT a news story? The only reason I am writing about it is because it’s an excuse to say what a marvellous film Zulu is: one of those character-building experiences that every boy should have on his route to manhood.

This is an excellent film "Zulu", Stanley Baker and Michael Caine both great in it, also an actor called Nigel Green in it who the next year 1965 was in "The Ipcress File" with Michael Caine, another excellent film.

The Ipcress File (film) - Wikipedia

I agree and I have the movie. Its a great movie with a great caste.

Michael Caine was great as Lt. Bromhead and Jack Hawkins was superb as Lt. Chard the commander.

Neither of them had ever been in combat before and Chard was an engineer and was there building a bridge.

Those soldiers were unbelievable facing thousands of Zulu's and winning the day.

Rourkes Drift still has the buildings that were used that day. Just a great movie.

Forum List

Back