Left-Wing Rioters Throw Explosives at Police 59 Injured

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

righty politicians made that cop put his knee on floyds neck?...

In a city dominated by Democrats for decades. Why are democrats so racist?

democrats dont have racist.....just ask them they will tell you....

Democrats are so stupid and racist they literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race.

You know what all Democrats all know? Wow! You and the other Trumpsters are out of this world.

I have none, that was my point. Too bad you aren't bright enough to comprehend standard English.
Oh, I see. It's MY fault that I didn't understand that the street warriors that you claimed/suggested were all right wing provocateurs weren't actually right wingers at all even though you tried to give that impression
and you still haven't rescinded your claim.

What a clever way to weasel away from your own words and make me look like the one here who
doesn't understand. You are one dishonest mther fcker.

I stand by my comment. And calling me a "dishonest mother fucker" while hiding behind a keyboard proves what a coward you are.

I have none, that was my point. Too bad you aren't bright enough to comprehend standard English.
Oh, I see. It's MY fault that I didn't understand that the street warriors that you claimed/suggested were all right wing provocateurs weren't actually right wingers at all even though you tried to give that impression
and you still haven't rescinded your claim.

What a clever way to weasel away from your own words and make me look like the one here who
doesn't understand. You are one dishonest mther fcker.

I stand by my comment. And calling me a "dishonest mother fucker" while hiding behind a keyboard proves what a coward you are.

You would like us to tell you in person ?

I stand by my comment.
Your comment that was a lie? Not bright are you.

And calling me a "dishonest mother fucker" while hiding behind a keyboard proves what a coward you are.
I'm not "hiding" anymore than you are. And I didn't blatantly lie though you did... unless you can
demonstrate the people throwing explosives at Seattle cops were all white supremacist provocateurs
as you claimed.
So where does that leave you?

At this point, I don't really give a fuck who these people are; they are fucking terrorists no matter what their ideology is and they need to be stopped. Arrest the bastards and throw them in jail and do not let the fuckers out the next day. But the democrat mayors and governors, DAs and judges, the very people who are primarily responsible for maintaining public safety and security won't do it. It blows my mind, it really does, how do you stand by and do nothing while your city and it's citizens are terrorized? Un-fucking-believable.

Are we to believe all this shit will go away of Biden wins? Really? Why is that, do you really think all those rioters are gonna stop and go home? These guys are not protesters, don't call them that. These guys are criminals who are committing crimes again and again and they are getting away with it! WTF! Who cares why they're doing it, they gotta be stopped and the fucking democrats will not do it. And you wanna take my guns away and leave me at their mercy? Ain't happening.

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

Geeze. Guess you missed the Dem Mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi telling their police to stand down.

They all stood and watched looters loot and arsonists burn businesses to the ground. They sure aren't right wing politicians.

I stand by my comment.

And calling me a "dishonest mother fucker" while hiding behind a keyboard proves what a coward you are.
I'm not "hiding" anymore than you are. And I didn't blatantly lie though you did... unless you can
demonstrate the people throwing explosives at Seattle cops were all white supremacist provocateurs
as you claimed.

It leaves him as the biased liar he is.

I stand by my comment.

as you claimed.

You and he are stupid. Unable to read and comprehend standard English, is evidence of your lack of intelligence. Sad to be you.

I stand by my comment.

as you claimed.

You and he are stupid. Unable to read and comprehend standard English, is evidence of your lack of intelligence. Sad to be you.

The only stupid unintelligent person I see here is you. Biased hack that you are.

I stand by my comment.

as you claimed.

The only stupid unintelligent person I see here is you. Biased hack that you are.

Sad but not the least bit of pity for you mental limitations.

I stand by my comment.

as you claimed.

Sad but not the least bit of pity for you mental limitations.

Hope you have pity for your own.

Forum List

Back