Left-Wing Rioters Throw Explosives at Police 59 Injured

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

:fu:Feel free to post a link to your channel with over a million subscribers and an audience bigger than CNN

I like Pool...Easily one of the most honest brokers out there.

Neither does FWC's. Only to willing rubes who need their talking points spoon fed to them..by any a-hole on the Internet that agrees with their bias.
See how I did that?
Yeah. You ignored reality. Are you saying your opinion is the equal of someone like Tim Pool?
He acknowledges facts. You ignore them. See how I did that?

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

Seattle has been under Dem rule for over a generation you ignorant twat. Same goes for every other town beset by rioting.

:fu:Feel free to post a link to your channel with over a million subscribers and an audience bigger than CNN

I like Pool...Easily one of the most honest brokers out there.

Some of these up and coming guys are doing real journalism which is no longer a part of the MSM. We see it daily in the White House press battles. They are not there to relay INFORMATION to the People, but to trip up the president. Nobody's listening to them anymore, and they e done it to themselves

See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's.
Your opinion has no value at all.

Neither does FWC's. Only to willing rubes who need their talking points spoon fed to them..by any a-hole on the Internet that agrees with their bias.
See how I did that?
I rarely agree with Tim Pool. He gives you idiots on the left more credit than you deserve. He is however more accurate than the MSM.

Seattle has been under Dem rule for over a generation you ignorant twat. Same goes for every other town beset by rioting.
A very good police chief retired there recently because the radical city council and somewhat less radical (but still big part of the problem) mayor has been neutering and diminishing the police department in Seattle.

And even at that the police department there was low profile and inactive at best to begin with.
Seattle has been high on national lists of property and auto theft for a long time. As Seattle plans to
shred the police force there even more look for them to lead the country is many criminal categories.

Another psycho Leftist justifying the violence from the Left.

Who'd of thunk?
Democrats have devolved into domestic terrorists scum. They need to be rounded up, tried for treason, and publicly executed for their crimes against America.

How many more Americans must die before we start pushing back on these scumbags?

We need the police to step down for like 30 days so we can have an open season on Democrats and attack them like they attack America.

Send death squads into blue areas and do what Democrats do... "we got a Democrat over here" BANG

Lock Democrats in their buildings and set them on fire. Then claim it is a peaceful protest.

Step aside cops and let us clean up the filth.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd?
Leftist terrorists are doing the rioting, you lying jackass party of slavery supporter. Their goal is to get more Democrats in office. Surrendering to the terrorists is a stupid idea.

righty politicians made that cop put his knee on floyds neck?...

That knee on his neck didnt kill him

If lefties dont like it they have all the power in blue states to change it

In a city dominated by Democrats for decades. Why are democrats so racist?

Forum List

Back