Left-Wing Rioters Throw Explosives at Police 59 Injured

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

righty politicians made that cop put his knee on floyds neck?...

That knee on his neck didnt kill him

If lefties dont like it they have all the power in blue states to change it

not what i said was it?.....

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

In a city dominated by Democrats for decades. Why are democrats so racist?

democrats dont have racist.....just ask them they will tell you....

In a city dominated by Democrats for decades. Why are democrats so racist?

democrats dont have racist.....just ask them they will tell you....

Democrats are so stupid and racist they literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race.

Rightist politicians who were elected by the people did nothing to warrant this kind of stupidity.

That you deflect and avoid accountability speaks volumes of your maturity and character.

See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's.
Your opinion has no value at all.

Neither does FWC's. Only to willing rubes who need their talking points spoon fed to them..by any a-hole on the Internet that agrees with their bias.
See how I did that?

See how you did what ?

Expose yourself as stupid ? Yes, we saw that.

Keep justifying the violence on the left or excusing it. The lines are getting clearer.

Your opinion is stupid as fuck.

fuck is stupid? Gee, who'd a thunk.

Seems the idiot fringe continues to echo each other, when - as usual - there is no evidence to support the claim made by the author of the OP.

Seems the idiot fringe continues to echo each other, when - as usual - there is no evidence to support the claim made by the author of the OP.
Democrats are here providing aid and comfort to their domestic terrorists. They even lie and claim their terror attacks and terrorists groups don't even exist.

You are the idiot if you believe a Democrat or take anything they say seriously.

Last edited:
Democrats are here providing aid and comfort to their domestic terrorists. They even lie and claim their terror attacks and terrorists groups don't even exist.

You are the idiot if you believe a Democrat or take anything they say seriously.

Well I'm a Democrat and it seems you and other trumpsters must take my comments seriously. Why else do I get comments like yours and receive many many alerts, mostly ad hominems and never once a rebuttal?

It's kinda sad and an embarrassment that people like you cannot write a rebuttal, defend Trump's lack of any successful response to covid, and how his close allies have ended up infected, and now he has been hospitalized.

A commonly flawed belief.

Violence is going to escalate on November 4th. If Trump wins on November 3rd, these vermin traitors will increase their level of violence because they're angry. If Biden wins on November 3rd, these vermin traitors will increase their level of violence because they will feel emboldened by the misguided belief that their terrorist tactics worked to help oust Trump, so maybe they'll work to get whatever else they want.

The civil war starts on 11/4/20.

I work in a predominantly colored section of town and, while I enjoy a cordial relationship with many of my customers, most of them act like the jungle denizens they're so commonly compared to (but, let's be honest, real monkeys are far more rational). I have no intention of still being there come election day; I just don't own enough bullets. I expect there to be protesting, looting and riots, and I'm one of those guys you'd see on the news driving the pickup through a crowd of rabid chimps who would want to drag me from my truck and beat me. I would rather they get twisted up and caught in the undercarriage of my truck.

I'll say it again: The civil war starts on 11/4/20.

If you're not ready for it, you have only yourself to blame...

So are you claiming the videos provided are a lie and not evidence of rioters in Seattle attacking the
police with explosive devices?

Why not just post I am lying. Don't listen to anything I say.

You make yourself an irrelevant joke.

Well I'm a Democrat and it seems you and other trumpsters must take my comments seriously. Why else do I get comments like yours and receive many many alerts, mostly ad hominems and never once a rebuttal?

It's kinda sad and an embarrassment that people like you cannot write a rebuttal, defend Trump's lack of any successful response to covid, and how his close allies have ended up infected, and now he has been hospitalized.

You're a fucking idiot.

You want to bitch about people not offering a rebuttal, but in a thread about cops being attacked all you do is bitch and piss and moan about Trump 's response to Covid and how those close to him have become infected. You stupidly address nothing pertinent.

You're a retarded little hypocrite fuck and, when you awaken in a month to hear that Donald Trump has won re-election I, and every other good American, will laugh at little dipshits like you...

I can tell you are a Democrat by incredibly stupid crap you post.

I am not taking what you say seriously. I am saying that democrats are domestic terrorist scum and I'm using your post as an example.

Then in that post you have to pivot and lie about covid when you are in a thread where you are supposed to be defending Democrat domestic terrorist.

I thought that sounded mighty familiar so I checked the date. JULY 26. What are you up to?

So are you claiming the videos provided are a lie and not evidence of rioters in Seattle attacking the

Ummm, did the rioters have shirts with numbers on the back with Democratic Party Member on the front?

Yes there are vandals and arsonists and bomb throwers on the streets, what evidence do you have to prove they are leftists, Democrats and not agent provocateurs, White Separatists and neo fascists?

You are making an assumption based on the Trump Administration and his lap dog Barr that all the violence is perpetrated by the left.

Ummm, did the rioters have shirts with numbers on the back with Democratic Party Member on the front?

Yes there are vandals and arsonists and bomb throwers on the streets, what evidence do you have to prove they are leftists, Democrats and not agent provocateurs, White Separatists and neo fascists?

You are making an assumption based on the Trump Administration and his lap dog Barr that all the violence is perpetrated by the left.

LOL, you really are retarded. Just like a Prog to deny responsibility for what your side is doing.

Let me ask YOU the same question: What evidence do YOU have that the people at war with the cops
were "agent provocateurs, white separatists and neo fascists"?

You have none! None at all. It's just your wish list, isn't it. Familiarize yourself with the scientific and philosophical properties of Occam's Razor. Then go slap yourself.

Let me ask YOU the same question: What evidence do YOU have that the people at war with the cops
were "agent provocateurs, white separatists and neo fascists"?

You have none! None at all. It's just your wish list, isn't it. Familiarize yourself with the scientific and philosophical properties of Occam's Razor. Then go slap yourself.

I have none, that was my point. Too bad you aren't bright enough to comprehend standard English.

I have none, that was my point. Too bad you aren't bright enough to comprehend standard English.
Oh, I see. It's MY fault that I didn't understand that the street warriors that you claimed/suggested were all right wing provocateurs weren't actually right wingers at all even though you tried to give that impression
and you still haven't rescinded your claim.

What a clever way to weasel away from your own words and make me look like the one here who
doesn't understand. You are one dishonest mther fcker.

Forum List

Back