🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left wing women, why don't you understand that left wing men exploit you sexually?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Left wing regressive men are clever like foxes.........they have duped left wing regressive women into willingly allowing themselves to be sexually exploited.....

-abortion.....left wing men win.

-lgbt bathrooms...left wing men win

left wing regressive women.........easily exploitable for sex........just look at bill "the rapist" clinton.....left wing regressive women actually defend his rape and sexual assault of women who were vulnerable to his political power........and they support his wife who used their power to keep these women from sending her husband to jail....

left wing regressive women........you might want to think about what you support....

No self respecting woman will listen to you.

You think your pistol is your penis.

Left wing regressive men are clever like foxes.........they have duped left wing regressive women into willingly allowing themselves to be sexually exploited.....

left wing regressive women.........easily exploitable for sex........just look at bill "the rapist" clinton.....left wing regressive women actually defend his rape and sexual assault of women who were vulnerable to his political power........and they support his wife who used their power to keep these women from sending her husband to jail....

left wing regressive women........you might want to think about what you support....

They do. They know that Bill Clinton won family and medical leave for them. Women don't have to choose between family and work anymore. they know HIllary has fought for equal pay.

And, yes, most women consider the right to get an abortion if they need one a good thing, they don't consider it "exploitation" to not be tied to a guy who wasn't good husband material for the rest of their lives.

How do left Wing men with with gender b neutral bathrooms?

They do. They know that Bill Clinton won family and medical leave for them. Women don't have to choose between family and work anymore. they know HIllary has fought for equal pay.

And, yes, most women consider the right to get an abortion if they need one a good thing, they don't consider it "exploitation" to not be tied to a guy who wasn't good husband material for the rest of their lives.

Is it that women don't want to be tied to you or you don't want to be tied to them. Because the only reason I see for a man to support abortion is because he wants to use women with no consequence.

Btw all men can be great husband material. They just need to make the choice to

How do left Wing men with with gender b neutral bathrooms?

How often do you think that is going on? Are you checking out the junk of everyone you are in the bathroom with to make sure they have the right equipment?

Which is why I'm asking how they benefit.

And I would think there are quite a number of dirty men who would do it entering a women's room.

Is it that women don't want to be tied to you or you don't want to be tied to them. Because the only reason I see for a man to support abortion is because he wants to use women with no consequence.

Btw all men can be great husband material. They just need to make the choice to

Actually, the main reason I support abortion rights is because it pisses you religious assholes off. If the religious people are upset about it, it probably has merit.

But real world, the real world your 1%ers have created. Most women don't sit down and have babies until their late 20's. AFTER they've gotten their education and established in their careers. But expecting women to hold on to their virginity until they are 28 is just unrealistic in today's society.

Which is why I'm asking how they benefit.

And I would think there are quite a number of dirty men who would do it entering a women's room.

I can't imagine there's a whole bunch of men who will wear women's dresses just so they can watch some lady pee. If you think this is actually "a thing', that's on you.

a fantastic example of a left wing regressive man (?) i believe he thinks (?) his testicles are his brains, he just can not get over his infatuation of other mens "penis".... :up:

No self respecting woman will listen to you.

again.....why is it all you left wing regressives have this sexual obsession with guns.......

you guys are the first ones to link guns to deviant sex...then accuse normal gun owners of being sexually attracted to guns....

Do you know what that is?

From wikipedia...

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses bydenying their existence while attributing them to others.[1]

Get help.....if you try to have sex with a pistol or rifle you will only hurt yourself, or someone else...probably the rubber doll that you have......get, help, now........

a fantastic example of a left wing regressive man (?) i believe he thinks (?) his testicles are his brains, he just can not get over his infatuation of other mens "penis".... :up:

And then they say that my thread about democrats being sexual molestors is not real.....

You stated it exactly.........he gives them the right vote...he gets to rape low ranking women......left wing regressive women have made that deal.....

And left wing regressive men love abortion too......they can have sex then the woman will kill the baby...and think she is getting over on the man.....

'They disagree with me politically, therefore they have to be the font of all evils'. This is they manner the politically inept, the fearful, the under educated, the Rabid Right Wing approaches the world. Scapegoating their way to some rationale that explains everything. Such idiots conspire to divide, to saddle all life's problems with the political ideology of who ever dares to disagree with the strict political dogma they find comfort and rationale to explain all the sins of the world.

The Rabid Right babbles and we are supposed to believe them.

You stated it exactly.........he gives them the right vote...he gets to rape low ranking women......left wing regressive women have made that deal.....

And why is that a bad deal ? First, you guys never proved Clinton raped anyone, depsite Ken Starr spending $70M sniffing panties. second, it's a better deal than you Wingnuts got, where you gave up having a middle class to have more guns.

And why is that a bad deal ? First, you guys never proved Clinton raped anyone, depsite Ken Starr spending $70M sniffing panties. second, it's a better deal than you Wingnuts got, where you gave up having a middle class to have more guns.

Yes...all the women who accused him of rape and sexual assault are the ones who are lying....bill clinton is the only one telling the truth....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back