🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left wing women, why don't you understand that left wing men exploit you sexually?

And left wing regressive men love abortion too......they can have sex then the woman will kill the baby...and think she is getting over on the man.....

I don't know of any man involved in an abortion who enjoyed it. The real problem is a lot of people just think of abortion as another form of contraception, not "killing a baby". And since most abortions are performed when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean, they might have a point.

And again, when you side stops trying to snatch school lucnhes out of the mouths of poor kids, I'll take your protests about "babies" more seriously.

Left wing "men" .....oh me achin ribs

You're probably doing it wrong if your ribs are aching.

You're one of those "left wing "men" I'm laughing about. LOL More like a daisy

As I said, I'm not really "left wing" or "Right wing'. I'm a pragmatist.

I don't support Republicans because they have a 40 year record of FAIL.

SO all leftwing all the time with some stupid excuse not to think

Yes...all the women who accused him of rape and sexual assault are the ones who are lying....bill clinton is the only one telling the truth....

Where's the evidence he raped them? You know, last time I checked, that was kind of a requirement.

The same place as the women who accused bill cosby.....

And again....all of those women are lying.....right? And bill clinton is the only one telling the truth...right?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And left wing regressive men love abortion too......they can have sex then the woman will kill the baby...and think she is getting over on the man.....

I don't know of any man involved in an abortion who enjoyed it. The real problem is a lot of people just think of abortion as another form of contraception, not "killing a baby". And since most abortions are performed when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean, they might have a point.

And again, when you side stops trying to snatch school lucnhes out of the mouths of poor kids, I'll take your protests about "babies" more seriously.

again....left wing regressive men get to have all the sex the want....and the left wing regressive women kill the baby...and think they are "winning."

Left wing regressive men are clever like foxes.........they have duped left wing regressive women into willingly allowing themselves to be sexually exploited.....

-abortion.....left wing men win.

-lgbt bathrooms...left wing men win

left wing regressive women.........easily exploitable for sex........just look at bill "the rapist" clinton.....left wing regressive women actually defend his rape and sexual assault of women who were vulnerable to his political power........and they support his wife who used their power to keep these women from sending her husband to jail....

left wing regressive women........you might want to think about what you support....

They do. They know that Bill Clinton won family and medical leave for them. Women don't have to choose between family and work anymore. they know HIllary has fought for equal pay.

And, yes, most women consider the right to get an abortion if they need one a good thing, they don't consider it "exploitation" to not be tied to a guy who wasn't good husband material for the rest of their lives.
Women already have equal pay. What she is looking for is accelerated pay for the attorneys of frivolous lawsuits.

Left wing regressive men are clever like foxes.........they have duped left wing regressive women into willingly allowing themselves to be sexually exploited.....

left wing regressive women.........easily exploitable for sex........just look at bill "the rapist" clinton.....left wing regressive women actually defend his rape and sexual assault of women who were vulnerable to his political power........and they support his wife who used their power to keep these women from sending her husband to jail....

left wing regressive women........you might want to think about what you support....

Since you can't figure out where a thread belongs, I doubt you can find the right bathroom in the first place.

again....left wing regressive men get to have all the sex the want....and the left wing regressive women kill the baby...and think they are "winning."

I think you are a little confused, and wonder if you have ever even had sex at any point in your life if you think this is true.

Here's the thing, Christian, Conservative and Republican women are just as likely to have abortions as Secularist, Progressive and Democratic women.

I knew a girl who had two abortions. Why? Because she was brought up in a very religious household and didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

SOme women actually like to be exploited. It is a myth that women are naturally abbhorent to sex and believe they should wait until they are married. Where do you get women who work in nudy bars?

too funny the op whining about men controlling women and over looking that religious outfit he belongs to not only to women but children as well

:lmao:

AvgGuy1A, whose every thread almost about guns, accuses others of obsessing about guns. No kidding.

I'm NOT say all left wing women. but a lot of them don't care because they exploit themselves. who dresses up in a vagina costume to go protest about the killing off of other peoples offspring/human beings with abortions?

I'm NOT say all left wing women. but a lot of them don't care because they exploit themselves. who dresses up in a vagina costume to go protest about the killing off of other peoples offspring/human beings with abortions?

Donald Trump puts on a vagina costume every day.

Women already have equal pay. What she is looking for is accelerated pay for the attorneys of frivolous lawsuits.

Uh, no, they don't. Women make .71 for every dollar a man makes.

Wrong twit.....that is a myth....in fact...single, unmarried women make slightly more than single men......the reasons women make less...they take jobs that pay less...teachers for example and they enter fields that don't pay as well, as a field, not because they are women...

And of course, hilary and obama actually pay their female employees less.....let's not forget that.

Dorothy,

How on earth can you preach to others about sexual abuse?

One of the ring leaders in the Clinton Impeachment - Denny Hastert - was just charged with raping boys while he was a high school wrestling coach. Hastert paid millions of dollars in hush money, but justice is finally starting to emerge. And then there’s Newt Gingrich (R-GA) and ex-Rep. Bob Livingston (R-LA), who were involved in extramarital affairs during the impeachment proceedings.

Lewinsky at the time was an adult, and the affair was consensual. Your fucking team - on the other hand - was raping children.

This is why nobody takes your side seriously when they talk about the evil Left.

Forum List

Back