Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

You be looking down the barrel of a 9mm with hollow points.

Trump Supporter Draws Gun In Self-Defense After Politically Motivated Attack

A CCW license is only as good as the laws that protect the shooter. I'm glad to see PA has such laws.

Our state is the same way. A CCW holder has the right to use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. The catch is there is no legal definition of serious bodily harm, and no prosecutor could ever prove what the shooter believed at the time. In other words, the laws are written on the side of the victim.

Now if this individual did the same thing in NY, Cali, or Vermont, he would likely end up in jail or prison. Even more likely is because he was a law abiding citizen, he wouldn't have had a gun in the first place, and could have suffered serious injury.

Our city was privileged to hold the RNC for Donald Trump. We received all kinds of threats from various liberal groups of violence and disruption. But as I stated, you don't mess around with armed citizens over here. In fact, there was only a few arrests, and as it was reported, nothing to do with the convention. They just stayed the hell away.

The leftists attacked a kid.

He smiled, they smeared.

He won and is now a millionaire.

Beware indeed.

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.

Right wing violence ....derp
White supremacists mail bomb
Charlottesville
BanG pop whizz
Drumph

th-8.jpeg

The violent dumbed down sub human animal left .is it any wonder how they're so easily brainwashed ?

Dec 10, 2019 11:10 AM CST

MASON, Mich. (WSYM) -- A Mason High School student turns to the police claiming that a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Trump.

Sadie Earegood told Fox 47 that she was assaulted when a teacher ripped her "Women For Trump" pin off of her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at Mason High, she said the teacher, whose name has not been released, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially would do that," she said. "He's talking about the Women for Trump pin and I said, that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions."

Earegood described a struggle between herself and the teacher where he tried to take the pin off her.

"He grabbed it and I pulled and I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder, just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."

She said the teacher then put the pin, upside down on his shirt, and stated that it belonged that way.

Mason Superintendent Ronald Drzewicki wouldn't talk to us on camera, but he did say, "Once we have a complete understanding of the situation, we will take appropriate action."

The Earegood's filed a police report.

Read the rest
Student says teacher pulled off her 'Women For Trump' pin

CsojP-1576000056-152913-blog-S118059166.JPG

Fags picking on a wittle girls
Let's here the outrage leftards

On clown world the teachers words alone are hate speech and violent

Live up to your very own standards

Ahhhhhh that's right ya never could

Having been verbally assaulted by Trump fans four times, because they did not like my "Not my President" bumper sticker, I stay clear of anyone wearing a red hat. All of them were total strangers, and two of them invited me outside to settle it. Presumably, they felt empowered to do so, since my car has a handicapped plate.

The violent dumbed down sub human animal left .is it any wonder how they're so easily brainwashed ?

Dec 10, 2019 11:10 AM CST

MASON, Mich. (WSYM) -- A Mason High School student turns to the police claiming that a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Trump.

Sadie Earegood told Fox 47 that she was assaulted when a teacher ripped her "Women For Trump" pin off of her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at Mason High, she said the teacher, whose name has not been released, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially would do that," she said. "He's talking about the Women for Trump pin and I said, that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions."

Earegood described a struggle between herself and the teacher where he tried to take the pin off her.

"He grabbed it and I pulled and I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder, just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."

She said the teacher then put the pin, upside down on his shirt, and stated that it belonged that way.

Mason Superintendent Ronald Drzewicki wouldn't talk to us on camera, but he did say, "Once we have a complete understanding of the situation, we will take appropriate action."

The Earegood's filed a police report.

Read the rest
Student says teacher pulled off her 'Women For Trump' pin

View attachment 299781
Fags picking on a wittle girls
Let's here the outrage leftards

On clown world the teachers words alone are hate speech and violent

Live up to your very own standards

Ahhhhhh that's right ya never could

That's the Democrats for ya, war on women.

Having been verbally assaulted by Trump fans four times, because they did not like my "Not my President" bumper sticker, I stay clear of anyone wearing a red hat. All of them were total strangers, and two of them invited me outside to settle it. Presumably, they felt empowered to do so, since my car has a handicapped plate.

And then you woke up.

Not that I believe your story, but don't you think anybody putting a political sticker on their car is just asking for trouble???

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

Well given that deranged anti-Trumpers have tortured kid with a MAGA hat, I would not play with it lightly.

Why are you siding with the person who obviously wronged? You have ZERO business reaching for someone else's hat or head in general in any way. Whoever took the hat is lucky he was not shot dead on the spot.

REALLY?

Well given that deranged anti-Trumpers have tortured kid with a MAGA hat, I would not play with it lightly.

Why are you siding with the person who obviously wronged? You have ZERO business reaching for someone else's hat or head in general in any way. Whoever took the hat is lucky he was not shot dead on the spot.
I agree with you Norman, he had no business in harrassing the guy about his hat or trying to take a swipe at knocking it off... he was definitely in the wrong...

A person who is a concealed gun carrier,should be much more responsible, and level headed, than to pull a gun, on a guy, in the middle of the mall, because the guy tried to swipe his hat....

THAT was a crazy ass reaction as well!!!!

Punch the guy/gal in the nose, make it bleed as dad used to teach small little me, when or if being bullied!

But to pull your gun, for hat swiping? That's simply irrational, someone too high strung himself, to be carrying a concealed weapon...

So, in no way do I side with the jerk off hat swiper,

but I also do not agree that this incident was worthy of killing a man over it. And drawing the gun, showed me, the guy with the concealed gun, would take the chance of killing, over it... which is bat shit crazy!

REALLY?

I agree with you Norman, he had no business in harrassing the guy about his hat or trying to take a swipe at knocking it off... he was definitely in the wrong...

A person who is a concealed gun carrier,should be much more responsible, and level headed, than to pull a gun, on a guy, in the middle of the mall, because the guy tried to swipe his hat....

Punch the guy/gal in the nose, make it bleed as dad used to teach small little me, when or if being bullied!

But to pull your gun, for hat swiping? That's simply irrational, someone too high strung himself, to be carrying a concealed weapon...

but I also do not agree that this incident was worthy of killing a man over it. And drawing the gun, showed me, the guy with the concealed gun, would take the chance of killing, over it... which is bat shit crazy!

Why would you punch the guy and escalate the situation into a fight when you can pull a gun and end it right there?

What is so horrible and irresponsible about DRAWING a gun in self defense?

Do you have a video of the situation? In any case you are simply wrong, what the attacker did was a crime, self-defense against politically motivated attacks is an honor at worst.

REALLY?

If you look at similar situations, in most cases, a CCW holder does not actually shoot anybody. The brandishing of the weapon stops the offense or crime. Now if the attacker decides to continue their assault and gets shot, it's their action that caused their injury or death. You have to be a complete dope to further your attack once you realize your victim is armed.

REALLY?

If you look at similar situations, in most cases, a CCW holder does not actually shoot anybody. The brandishing of the weapon stops the offense or crime. Now if the attacker decides to continue their assault and gets shot, it's their action that caused their injury or death. You have to be a complete dope to further your attack once you realize your victim is armed.

Yep happens all the time ....in clown world you're supposed to take the assault....and curl up into the progressive approved fetal position......which also in progressive clown world means you're now eligible to be an abortion .....

Hey I dont make the rules our betters do

Where is that cw2....indeed

REALLY?

And so.....if somebody takes a swing at your hat, you think it will necessarily stop there? And how was the victim to know the attacker would stop at their hat? And how is one to calculate that the attacker was only going after the hat, and that this real goal was to hit your face or head, but hit the hat by mistake?

When attacked, you don't take risks on what you perceive as their intention. When you are attacked, you defend yourself whatever way you deem necessary. If you don't want to risk getting shot or killed, just leave people TF alone.

I love it when you pretend to be tough.

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

Leftists... always side with criminals over honest Americans.

Forum List

Back