Lefties cancel Yoga for disabled people classes because...

The world has gone completely crazy about this politically correct stupidity, where some vague idea of offense which in fact doesn't exist and is harming nobody, is considered worth of debating and then being stopped.

The only ones who should really be offended are sensible people astounded by the lack of freedom which will soon happen if this tyranny is allowed to take root.

What garbage!

The world has gone completely crazy about this politically correct stupidity, where some vague idea of offense which in fact doesn't exist and is harming nobody, is considered worth of debating and then being stopped.

The only ones who should really be offended are sensible people astounded by the lack of freedom which will soon happen if this tyranny is allowed to take root.

What garbage!

It's a way to get the attention they so desperately seek

What garbage!

A major backlash is coming to this liberal PC bullshit. I can't wait.

What garbage!

A major backlash is coming to this liberal PC bullshit. I can't wait.

One should certainly hope so!

"Lefties cancel Yoga for disabled people classes because..."

Another ridiculous lie from the right, another rightist thread fails as a straw man fallacy.

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'lefties'

This won't last. Lefties love yoga because it's the lazy (wo) man's exercise.

Believe me, they love it. There will be a backlash, but not from the right.

what kind of rightwinger is pansy enough to do yoga? If they exercise, it's to get cute or tough, not arty. Lol

what kind of rightwinger is pansy enough to do yoga? If they exercise, it's to get cute or tough, not arty. Lol

As usual you are always wrong.
I, along with many others from the right , love yoga.

Agreed. My mom did yoga for a while, next to Zumba, it's quite popular in the conservative mid-west among the baby boomer women trying to stay healthy and keep up with millennial grand children. Generally, these women aren't political. They are neither conservative, or liberal.

They voted for Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc. They vote for who the media tells them to. lol They are middle of the road independents, and they vote mostly on the economy and security. They tend to vote like their husbands, but not always. They are the holy grail of independents. Educated, and secure. Partisans haven't got a clue.

Agreed. My mom did yoga for a while, next to Zumba, it's quite popular in the conservative mid-west among the baby boomer women trying to stay healthy and keep up with millennial grand children. Generally, these women aren't political. They are neither conservative, or liberal.

They voted for Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc. They vote for who the media tells them to. lol They are middle of the road independents, and they vote mostly on the economy and security. They tend to vote like their husbands, but not always. They are the holy grail of independents. Educated, and secure. Partisans haven't got a clue.

Yes.

IMO things like yoga, etc.... are above politics.

It's stupid to mix the two.

"Lefties cancel Yoga for disabled people classes because..."

Another ridiculous lie from the right, another rightist thread fails as a straw man fallacy.

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'lefties'

You're right. Going PC over board in not necessarily just a trait of someone on the left. It is an association with statist and bureaucratic power. I smell a lawyer behind this move. lol :cool-45:

Next up, banning Karate and Tai chi. Oh, and no more Chai Tea Latte at Star Bucks either!
No, Starbucks’ Chai Tea Latte is not real chai

And Taco Bell? Burn them to the ground. We all KNOW that shit is the furthest thing from actual Mexican food out there. . . :lmao:

Pizza has to go. We stole it from the Italians, and what's up with Egg Foo Yung? It has to go. What about Chinese New Year. Throw it out.

What unmitigated horseshit, lol.

I tried the Yoga thing, but even when my yoga instructor wasn't in the house I felt I looked like such an uncoordinated fool I couldn't do it anymore... Like when I tried to take tango lessons ... ugh not my thing hahaha

I tried the Yoga thing, but even when my yoga instructor wasn't in the house I felt I looked like such an uncoordinated fool I couldn't do it anymore... Like when I tried to take tango lessons ... ugh not my thing hahaha

I know LOL.....

for me Yoga is more like meditating. :dunno:

What unmitigated horseshit, lol.

No, it was mitigated. That's why I put in at the end, "partisans haven't got a clue." IOW, if you were intelligent enough to recognize yourself, you should not have made a comment. Most of the board already knows who ya are though. No sweat, I think yer pretty cool most of the time regardless.

Have a happy T-day.

Forum List

Back