Lefties of Board... Still Feeling Biden Is a Good Idea?

Should/Will Biden Be Replaced?

• Biden Should And Will Be Replaced

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Biden Should Be Replaced, But Won't Be

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Biden Will Be Replaced, But Should Not Be

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Biden Should Not And Won't Be Replaced

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Just checking what the opinions are at this stage.
I never wanted Biden but it is too late to replace him. If the charges get worse he might bow out but he won't be replaced. On the other hand, look who he is running against, having the moral high ground is a breeze for Biden.

Womanizer vs someone who sniffs from behind. Good one!
Numerous allegations of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment vs one accusation of assault. I'd be happy if they both stepped down and retired.

President Trump's accusations have already been debunked. Plus, he does not hold the ridiculous standard of "believe all women", like Biden. So he can go after skanks.

I never thought he was a good idea, but I'd vote for a cream-filled doughnut against the vengeful, gaslighting, finger-pointing, lying, ignorant, childish, pitiful excuse for a leader who is sitting in the White House today. If Biden chose to step aside, I'd be pleased.
I'm shocked!
Simply shocked!

I never wanted Biden but it is too late to replace him. If the charges get worse he might bow out but he won't be replaced. On the other hand, look who he is running against, having the moral high ground is a breeze for Biden.

Womanizer vs someone who sniffs from behind. Good one!
Numerous allegations of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment vs one accusation of assault. I'd be happy if they both stepped down and retired.
Why do you keep bringing up Bill Clinton?

The dems could run Alyssa Milano and Trump would accuse her of pussy grabbing. That's what he does. He accuses any opponent of what he does. If only he could really find an inoculation.

You moron, it's not president Trump who is accusing Biden of sniffing pussy. It's a life long democrat...

Trump's accusers are still yet to come!

Hehehe.... you're rubbing their faces in it now.... and there's nothing wrong with that. Elections have consequences.

Watching Plugs shit the bed on a daily basis, for our amusement, will be hard to give up in Nov... but we must move on.

Hehehe.... you're rubbing their faces in it now.... and there's nothing wrong with that. Elections have consequences.

Watching Plugs shit the bed on a daily basis, for our amusement, will be hard to give up in Nov... but we must move on.

Rubbing faces... as in?

150217-teeman-biden-tease_x5vkav

President Trump's accusations have already been debunked. Plus, he does not hold the ridiculous standard of "believe all women", like Biden. So he can go after skanks.
So if Trump says it is OK to do, it is OK to do? Nice standard you got there.

BTW, President Trump's accusations have NOT been debunked. Denied is not debunked.

Sexual misconduct allegations have been made against Trump by at least 22 women. Trump has denied the allegations, saying he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign. In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all the women who have made allegations of sexual assault (e.g. non-consensual kissing or groping) or sexual harassment against him, as well as The New York Times for publishing the allegations, but he has yet to follow through with any legal action.

In June 2019, writer E. Jean Carroll alleged in New York magazine that Trump raped her in a department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996. Two friends of Carroll confirmed to the magazine that Carroll had previously confided in them in regard to the incident. Trump denied ever meeting Carroll, although New York had published a photo of Trump and Carroll together in 1987.

I never thought he was a good idea, but I'd vote for a cream-filled doughnut against the vengeful, gaslighting, finger-pointing, lying, ignorant, childish, pitiful excuse for a leader who is sitting in the White House today. If Biden chose to step aside, I'd be pleased.
I’m not a lefty, but agree with this.

Rubbing faces... as in?

150217-teeman-biden-tease_x5vkav

Doesn't she look like her skin is crawling.... and she's about to dry heave uncontrollably.....

Bernie was my first choice, but I'd vote for rotting stump if it was running against tRump.

Yes we know, you have the Orange Man Bad syndrome.
Nope. You have tRump Defense Syndrome.

As an American I have American defense syndrome. Deal with it.

You on the other hand have Trump derangement syndrome. Irrational fear of the best president in history.

Bernie was my first choice, but I'd vote for rotting stump if it was running against tRump.

You on the other hand have Trump derangement syndrome. Irrational fear of the best president in history.
Lol, you're defending tRump, not America. Look at all the damage he's done to America.

Lol, you're defending tRump, not America. Look at all the damage he's done to America.

Making America great again is an improvement. You hate America.

I'm not big on Biden. I wish he would drop out and Andrew Cuomo would jump in.
Cuomo has shown Trump how to lead and handle a crisis.
But Trump just won't learn.
Wants to scream at his campaign manager and blame him for his sharp slide in their internal polls instead.
And whine when his staff tells him that his daily COVID CAMPAIGN RALLIES are hurting him.
But if it comes down to Biden, who WILL listen to his staff and take advice and LEARN.
Then you bet, I'll vote for Biden over a Man Baby any fucking day of the week.
Yeah, Coumo sure showed us how to put Covid-19 patients into a vulnerable population, and cause numerous deaths...

So if Trump says it is OK to do, it is OK to do? Nice standard you got there.

BTW, President Trump's accusations have NOT been debunked. Denied is not debunked.

Sexual misconduct allegations have been made against Trump by at least 22 women. Trump has denied the allegations, saying he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign. In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all the women who have made allegations of sexual assault (e.g. non-consensual kissing or groping) or sexual harassment against him, as well as The New York Times for publishing the allegations, but he has yet to follow through with any legal action.

In June 2019, writer E. Jean Carroll alleged in New York magazine that Trump raped her in a department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996. Two friends of Carroll confirmed to the magazine that Carroll had previously confided in them in regard to the incident. Trump denied ever meeting Carroll, although New York had published a photo of Trump and Carroll together in 1987.
All paid for by the Clinton Foundation.

Forum List

Back