Leftism Gives Me a Headache

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Professor says she plays “chicken” with men while walking to empower women.

So making men practice chivalry by playing chicken when walking is empowering women. Oy.

Transgender Man Who Says He's a Woman Wins Women's World Championship

So men who prevent women from competing in sports is a good thing to Leftists. Oy.

Democrats cave to freshmen lawmakers with 'watered-down' anti-hate resolution

So the Party of Anti-Hate can’t bring itself to denounce hate. Oy.

Ocasio-Cortez is making a ‘list’ after moderate Dems side with Republicans

Nixon was accused of being a tyrant for having a secret list. So the open minded tolerant party makes their list public. Oy.

Democrats block abortion bill in Senate

The same people who scream about children being separated from their arrested parents cheer when they can rip babies being born from the womb or let a born baby die on the table. Oy.

Why Men Need To Butt Out Of The Abortion Debate - Role Reboot

So only women should have a say on the life of a child. From the same people who say a man can be a woman anytime he chooses. Oy.

Last edited:
Fuken pathetic..
I'd be hilarious to just stop in front of her and refuse to budge.
Wife and I do that with millennials now. I’m old school and two couples walking abreast as another couple approaches, you both go to single file to pass. Not with millennials. They just keep on walking expecting everyone else to move. I see millennials coming and we have fun making them move or get plowed over. The look of shock on their faces having to give way to an old fart is hilarious.

"Sorry for stepping on your face, sweetmeat. I didn't see you coming."

:laughing0301:

Fuken pathetic..
I'd be hilarious to just stop in front of her and refuse to budge.
Wife and I do that with millennials now. I’m old school and two couples walking abreast as another couple approaches, you both go to single file to pass. Not with millennials. They just keep on walking expecting everyone else to move. I see millennials coming and we have fun making them move or get plowed over. The look of shock on their faces having to give way to an old fart is hilarious.

Exactly right.
You go single file man in front. Just like the lost idea that when walking on the sidewalk the man always takes the street side.

Professor says she plays “chicken” with men while walking to empower women.

So making men practice chivalry by playing chicken when walking is empowering women. Oy.

Transgender Man Who Says He's a Woman Wins Women's World Championship

So men who prevent women from competing in sports is a good thing to Leftists. Oy.

Democrats cave to freshmen lawmakers with 'watered-down' anti-hate resolution

So the Party of Anti-Hate can’t bring itself to denounce hate. Oy.

Ocasio-Cortez is making a ‘list’ after moderate Dems side with Republicans

Nixon was accused of being a tyrant for having a secret list. So the open minded tolerant party makes their list public. Oy.

Democrats block abortion bill in Senate

The same people who scream about children being separated from their arrested parents cheer when they can rip babies being born from the womb or let a born baby die on the table. Oy.

Why Men Need To Butt Out Of The Abortion Debate - Role Reboot

So only women should have a say on the life of a child. From the same people who say a man can be a woman anytime he chooses. Oy.

The professor ..... haha, being a rude SOB to empower women? seems logical for Leftists professors' twisted minds I suppose. 95% of anyone is going to try to step aside to avoid a collision. Ive been to a couple third world countries and in their large cities where the hustle on the sidewalks are brutal. I'd love to see her try that there, she would get left crying in the street for her rudeness.

Another one:
We are told manmade climate change is a crisis and the worlds going to end in 12 years if we don’t act.

The people telling you that live in mansions (some on the ocean beach), fly private jets, eat cows, drive SUVs, etc etc.

If it’s a crisis to the epic proportions they say, screw all that and let’s bomb every coal power plant on the planet.

Forum List

Back