🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist AR-15 Idiocy Continues...

It's almost as if there was an arson. News reports initially claim that the arsonist used 92 octane gasoline. Later, it was found that 87 octane gasoline was the accelerant.

And gear heads everywhere are fixated on the news report rather than the fact of the arson.

Picking fly shit out of ground pepper.

Maybe you like fly shit in your pepper....not me. You're aware the dirtbag in Orlando didn't use an AR-15 I'd guess.....wait a minute...you willingly eat fly shit....nevermind.
Q.E.D.

And when we ban guns what do you think will happen? Have you ever heard of IEDs? Car Bombs? Bomb Vests? :ack-1:

Hey Einstein, where do find most of those devices?:dunno: What then? Do we ban cell phones? RC Toys? Pipes? Nails and Tacks? Pressure Cookers? :blowup:

Grayson wasn't commenting on the skill of the shooter, or how fast a specific person might be able to shoot, or change magazines, or any of the shooters limitations. He was talking about what the gun is capable of.

Hey, if you believe an AR-15 can fire 12 rounds a second (that's 12 trigger-pulls), vote for Grayson.
lol.gif

Well, there was a time back in HS when I could probably have pulled off 12 trigger pulls a second. I practiced alot with my girlfriend. Those skills have largely gone unused in favor of other techniques now for at least 15 years, so I doubt I could do it today.

Well, there was a time back in HS when I could probably have pulled off 12 trigger pulls a second. I practiced alot with my girlfriend. Those skills have largely gone unused in favor of other techniques now for at least 15 years, so I doubt I could do it today.

3 maybe 4 max if you could play a guitar like Eric Clapton.

Police demonstrate the power of the AR-15 rifle

"A manual for a similar AR says the effective max is 45 rounds per minute."

"The shooter in Orlando could have had a shotgun and a revolver and still committed as much carnage and atrocity as he did," Chipman said. "

Your link is about an AR15, but they don't give the rate for the AR15. Why is that? It doesn't say what they consider to be similar.

Did you miss the first c&p?

Well, yes I did read that. You understand the difference between what a person is capable of and what the gun is rated at don't you? We are discussing what the gun is capable of. Not what the person firing is capable of

The rate of fire on any semi automatic all depends on how fast you can pull the trigger!!

3 maybe 4 max if you could play a guitar like Eric Clapton.

Playing guitar better than Clapton. Like I said, I used to practice with my girlfriend. Wait a second, what did you think I was talking about?

Well, yes I did read that. You understand the difference between what a person is capable of and what the gun is rated at don't you? We are discussing what the gun is capable of. Not what the person firing is capable of

Cartridge

5.56×45mm NATO and others; see list of AR platform calibers
Action Direct impingement or Gas Piston[4] / Via a Rotating bolt
Rate of fire Depends on operator's speed when pulling trigger.[5]

Believe what you want. Right wingers are good at ignoring the truth.

I wonder what people will say when the next terror attack comes in the form of a suicide vest detonated in a church. What will Obama and his minions say then?

This professional speed shooter can only manage to get about half of what Grayson claims. Of course, that's aiming in one spot. Trying to move around and shoot multiple targets would significantly reduce even his world record speed.

Police demonstrate the power of the AR-15 rifle

"The shooter in Orlando could have had a shotgun and a revolver and still committed as much carnage and atrocity as he did," Chipman said. "

Your link is about an AR15, but they don't give the rate for the AR15. Why is that? It doesn't say what they consider to be similar.

Did you miss the first c&p?

it's a semi auto

the trigger doesnt' pull itself

Obama opens Americas door and brings in over a million Muslims so gun talk is a little crazy don't you think?

Forum List

Back