🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist AR-15 Idiocy Continues...

Obama says we can't stop all attacks all of the time and these tragedies will happen from time to time now give your means to protect yourself.....yeah right with the worthless FBI and HS agency we are saddled with. Never gonna happin Obummer so kiss my ass pal.

Did we ban all propane tanks after the Boston bombings? If we did then I'm in trouble because I have one hooked up to my Weber....

The inventor of that rifle clearly made it to give soldiers an advantage in war scenarios, as his family continues to attest on his behalf, and was never meant to be used by civilians for leisure activities. He did not himself use it for leisure activities.

President Reagan was opposed to civilians being able to purchase rifles like it.

Those are both people I can trust. If we had any of their common sense, admittedly military-grade weaponry would be more restricted to the public.

Also of note, this Grayson slob says a Glock could have "only killed 3 or 4 people". Again, a semi-auto luger-style pistol with a 17 round magazine in a crowded nightclub, and that's Grayson's opinion? Hopefully the people of Floriduh will send a clear message that they want a Senator who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.
I guess someone should tell him that the Gabby Giffords shooter used a Glock he killed six people and wounded 13 and that was outside in a supermarket parking lot. What do you think someone with a Glock could have done inside a crowded nightclub?

Still whining about that? You need to complain to the manufacturer. That's the firing rate they claim it is capable of.
No they don't, douche bag. The manufacturer says it's semi-automatic.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ok. You got a link that says what you think the rated firing rate is? Come up with a manufacture's firing rate other than what Grayson claims, and you end all questions.
it's semi-automatic, moron. It fires once each time you pull the trigger.

Damn... I need stronger irony meter to be able to deal with libs. Constant malfunction...

irony.jpg~c200

Police demonstrate the power of the AR-15 rifle

"A manual for a similar AR says the effective max is 45 rounds per minute."

"The shooter in Orlando could have had a shotgun and a revolver and still committed as much carnage and atrocity as he did," Chipman said. "

Your link is about an AR15, but they don't give the rate for the AR15. Why is that? It doesn't say what gun they consider to be similar.

What part of "semi-automatic" don't you understand?

I guess someone should tell him that the Gabby Giffords shooter used a Glock he killed six people and wounded 13 and that was outside in a supermarket parking lot. What do you think someone with a Glock could have done inside a crowded nightclub?

Yep, and Giffords didn't ask for or receive a single officer or off -duty officer for her protection that day in Tucson. The democrat sheriff tried to blame everybody under the sun except for himself for letting a Congresswoman appear at a rally without protection.

Yep, and Giffords didn't ask for or receive a single officer or off -duty officer for her protection that day in Tucson. The democrat sheriff tried to blame everybody under the sun except for himself for letting a Congresswoman appear at a rally without protection.
Here is another one for the nutbag Fort Hood Major Nidal Hassan killed 13 wounded 30 weapons he used FN Five-Seven pistol 357 magnum revolver.

Forum List

Back