Leftist area of Minneapolis is now overrun with homeless encampment and crime

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

LMAO, idiot residents feel bad for calling cops on thugs who robbed him etc etc. You morons get what you deserve! I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for ya! All sane folks have left the cities!

LMAO, idiot residents feel bad for calling cops on thugs who robbed him etc etc. You morons get what you deserve! I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for ya! All sane folks have left the cities!

You know what?

If that's what DemonRats cities want, who am I to go against their wishes, lol.

Wouldn't give a s***

Why would Xi order the American Taliban to destroy their own cities? I don’t understand how this will help defeat President Trump.....oh, it hurts the economy! People and businesses fleeing urban centers. That's what it is!

Well now you know why Democrats follow along like sheep ...their cancel culture has them terrified to step out of line. They are even too afraid to say they want the city to clean up their damn park

Last edited:

I think the NFL team Minnesota Vikings is an appropriate name for their city..

Yep sounds just like a typical NFL team...

From the article in the OP…

“I’m not being judgmental,” Carrie Nightshade, 44, told the Times, explaining she no longer allows her children, 12 and 9, to play in the park by themselves. “It’s not personal. It’s just not safe.”​

Her saying she's not being judgmental is very much like JoeB131 protesting that he's not a racist, while using hateful racist slurs to attack black people who don't toe the left wrong-wing line. Yes, she's being judgmental. But in this case, rightfully so. She recognizes that certain people and happenings near her home are a threat to her safety, and that of her children. She's been brainwashed to believe that being judgmental is always a bad thing, and so while being judgmental, she feels compelled to deny that she is so being.

Modern LIbEralism truly is a mental disease.

Last edited:
Wow. Those people are really committed to doing what they promised. I admire it; I've never seen a neighborhood respond like that to a complex social problem like a whole tent city of homeless people. They are even providing FOOD. Electric, water, toilets. Medical care, counseling.....
That is amazing. I know I wouldn't want to take on that responsibility, but they're really doing it. Good on them.

Wow. Those people are really committed to doing what they promised. I admire it; I've never seen a neighborhood respond like that to a complex social problem like a whole tent city of homeless people. They are even providing FOOD. Electric, water, toilets. Medical care, counseling.....
That is amazing. I know I wouldn't want to take on that responsibility, but they're really doing it. Good on them.
and several people have been raped shot and assaulted in the brand new stinking violent drug ridden leftist shithole garbage pile .

and several people have been raped shot and assaulted in the brand new stinking violent drug ridden leftist shithole garbage pile .

To left wrong-wing filth like OldLady, it's a small price to pay for being “woke”.

I wonder if she'd be less admiring of it if it was she who was being raped, shot, assaulted, or whatever.

There is nothing respectable or admirable about these cretins who are enabling this crap. It's just stupid.

Geez. What article did YOU read? I only read the one in the OP. One guy got held up, they stole someone else's car. One guy was passed out in an elevator, and some people going by the park have been catcalled.

I didn't see anything about being raped, shot. One assault. One medical emergency.

To left wrong-wing filth like OldLady, it's a small price to pay for being “woke”.

I wonder if she'd be less admiring of it if it was she who was being raped, shot, assaulted, or whatever.

There is nothing respectable or admirable about these cretins who are enabling this crap. It's just stupid.
It is admirable. I've already said I wouldn't want to do it. Too much responsibility. They're amazing.

She ( like most democrats) expects the citizens to take one for the team.

It is admirable. I've already said I wouldn't want to do it. Too much responsibility. They're amazing.

Too much danger, and you know it.

You find it admirable, when it is happening far away, where it won't affect you.

I have no doubt that your attitude would be very different, if it was happening in your neighborhood, and it was your safety, and that of your friends and family, that were threatened by it.

Forum List

Back