Leftist Calif Releases 2040 Transportation Plan - Trains to No Where and Back Lanes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I've been in Third World nations with better roads than Calif.

Plus this: “A Senate Transportation and Infrastructure Development Committee backgrounder from last July noted that ‘68 percent of California’s roads are in ‘poor’ or ‘mediocre’ condition, putting California behind 43 other states in road condition, according to the American Society of Civil Engineers.’”

Crumbling Roads? Let’s Build Bike Lanes!

I think Califorina should focus more on its infrastructure, but a hyperloop from San Fransisco to LA would be really cool. Would you agree?
Over a billion has spent on the train to no where and only a few panels purchased and not 10 feet of rail laid.

Democrats are just lining their pockets.

All all major roads clogged and need repair expansion for 10 years. Now these bufoon talk fantasyland trains or hyperloop. They don't have 20 more years to spend on worthless dreams. They can't even do the basics.

The public pension bomb is going to blow, they lying & hiding.

The hyperloop is a private deal? Correct? Be my guest. Kill the stupid public 20 year train. Fill the pitholes, add roads lanes overdue.

California is still planning on the bullet train to nowhere. It's up to budget without a track being laid.

Of course the train is already outmoded and made useless by the hyperloop. That would cost half of whst the bullet train would, if it ever got built.

In the supreme agony of irony, California regulations make building the hyperloop here impossible

I think Califorina should focus more on its infrastructure, but a hyperloop from San Fransisco to LA would be really cool. Would you agree?
Over a billion has spent on the train to no where and only a few panels purchased and not 10 feet of rail laid.

Democrats are just lining their pockets.

I wouldnt say its going nowhere, its headed right for the san andreas fault line. No bueno

Is that the one that is going to cost $60 billion? We could send men to mars for less than that.

Not sure but I think I help $250-400mil/mi.

I also heard this will allow evil politicians to chop up, punish and further control cental valley farmers.

It's too bad that Sacramento is wasting all their money on these trains to nowhere.

We need more dams.

We need more reservoirs.

We need more aqueducts.

We don't need trains to nowhere.

You have 2 get 2 station (1-2hrs drive?) Park ($20/day), buy ticket, ride (ok fast train?), stops (15 min each?).

How is that different than SouthWest $45 SJC to LA? 6 flights each AM?

Sent from Android Tablet using one finger hunt friggin' peck......

You have 2 get 2 station (1-2hrs drive?) Park ($20/day), buy ticket, ride (ok fast train?), stops (15 min each?).

the plane is way better

It isn't better. It's far worse. Like all such projects, the train will be a huge money loser, but it will employ a lot of union labor, which is all Dims care about.

Forum List

Back