Leftist California to Charge Solar Users $8/Month per kW

They used to force the utility company to buy your extra electricity that your solar panels produced.

I don't know if they still do that.

You didn't have to have batteries that way.

That’s about $70-$100 a month just for the honor of telling your woke friends you have solar on your home.
Exhibit 34,635 on how the Left are not serious about renewable energy.

$100 a month doesn't seem like a lot for all the self-satisfaction that California liberals will enjoy from being able to be smug among their friends.

How much do they currently pay for their Prius' leases for the same thing, or their Tesla payments?

I remember back a few years ago when putting all those solar panels on new construction roofs became popular in CA someone on another forum mentioning they will start taxing them on it.....How are they going to do that was the retort by the smug CA weenies.

tenor.gif

I have been told by "BELIEVERS" that muslims own
the moon (because mo-mad cut it in half with his
trusty scimitar) ----Have they YET claimed the sun?

$100 a month doesn't seem like a lot for all the self-satisfaction that California liberals will enjoy from being able to be smug among their friends.

How much do they currently pay for their Prius' leases for the same thing, or their Tesla payments?
That’s the starting tax. By 2025 no doubt it’ll be $500/month.

That’s about $70-$100 a month just for the honor of telling your woke friends you have solar on your home.
Exhibit 34,635 on how the Left are not serious about renewable energy.

Renewables should suffer the same amount of tax levies that fossil fuels are hammered with, and people should enjoy the same subsidies that fossil fuel users receive; none. That way, people will then get a true comparison. Once fossil fuels have gone, the government needs it's tax and renewables will be in their sights.

Hey....I say go....go....go when it comes to California. That shit hole state becomes the model for futility to the rest of the country as it rockets to epic dystopia. Skeptics should cheerlead the efforts! :fingerscrossed:

These poor mofu's are going to soon be forking over....ready for this....10%+ of their income to energy costs.

The result?

Much faster movement in the country toward full-on Balkanization! It's a beautiful thing. All the dummies can move to California, Washington and New York and live happily ever after!!

Go....go....go....:hello77:

Forum List

Back