Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

The Democrats crossed no line.

Individual idiots crossed a line. This was not a political act, this an insensitive idiot.

We need to look, at this as something other than partisan sniping and tit for tat of who's side is worse and who's is better behaved and condemn it for what it is.

Is anyone cheering these comments? I don't think so. She got fired for it. Maybe she'll reconsider her comments next time someone's kids are in her sites.

There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think.

The easy answer is we should all condemn any attacks on the kids.

All of us.

But too many of the USMB posters only condemn attacks on kids of the party that they are affiliated with- and then equivocate- and want to talk about all of the other horrible attacks.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Those who find it necessary to say 'well they did it first' or 'they did it worse' are missing the point.

Condemn the attacks- condemn all of the attacks.

And if you are outraged here, but rationalized when Obama's kids were attacked- take a look at yourself.

Sounds like you're just defending your fellow Democrats. You're doing it by way of claiming the other side does it too. You're not really condemning these bad people. These folks are on your team. You have to own it. You either condemn this awful stuff, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

Here is my first post- show me where I have defended anyone.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them.

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

Feel free to point out where I have defended ANYONE

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them

I haven't excused anyone attacking ANY kids- I have pointed out that they are all assholes.

You are the one who has used this issue for partisan attacks.

And that is just kind of sad.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

Rich's and Spinola's comments are beyond tasteless. You seem to have overlooked media articles on it in your haste to claim no outrage (and falsely claim the Obama girls were never attacked). They need to leave the kids alone, it's not funny.

Calls for firing of 'SNL' writer after Barron Trump tweet
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/arts/television/barron-trump-tweet-katie-rich-snl.html
NBC won't comment on 'SNL' writer's controversial Barron Trump tweet
After Barron Trump ‘homeschool shooter’ tweet, SNL writer deletes her account

One of my most fave moments ever was when Obama decided he was going to use tje girls for one turkey photo opl

I was going................no daddy no.................................shit it was the funniest
Whether President Trump or President Obama use their kids in photo ops doesn't excuse attacks on the kids.

Just because Barron is on a stage with his dad, or Obama's kids are standing with their dad, doesn't give anyone a license to attack them.

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.
Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it
Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them
Ohh you say they were be so kind as to link us to attacks two per year since 2009?

All of us.

But too many of the USMB posters only condemn attacks on kids of the party that they are affiliated with- and then equivocate- and want to talk about all of the other horrible attacks.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Those who find it necessary to say 'well they did it first' or 'they did it worse' are missing the point.

And if you are outraged here, but rationalized when Obama's kids were attacked- take a look at yourself.

Sounds like you're just defending your fellow Democrats. You're doing it by way of claiming the other side does it too. You're not really condemning these bad people. These folks are on your team. You have to own it. You either condemn this awful stuff, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

I haven't excused anyone attacking ANY kids- I have pointed out that they are all assholes.

We for once agree! I'm checking to see if hell froze over. :):)

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Well see, you're hedging again. You aren't fully condemning these particular despicable actions. You're kinda condemning, but not really. You're repeatedly mentioning that others do it too.

It seems like you're kinda making light of it by way of deflecting attention to the fact that the other side does it too. All you have to do is simply condemn this awful stuff and leave it at that. That's if you truly are condemning it.

The Democrats crossed no line.

Individual idiots crossed a line. This was not a political act, this an insensitive idiot.

We need to look, at this as something other than partisan sniping and tit for tat of who's side is worse and who's is better behaved and condemn it for what it is.

Is anyone cheering these comments? I don't think so. She got fired for it. Maybe she'll reconsider her comments next time someone's kids are in her sites.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

I call bullshit on your supposed concern- all you have done is attack the "left' and Democrats in this thread.

This is just another platform for your partisan attacks.

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.

A 10yr old kid who can't defend himself. Nice job Democrats. Seriously, the only solace i can take in this, is that i do believe in Karmic Justice.

The Democrats have certainly crossed the line on this one.

These bad folks are on your team, no?

You own it. They're your folks. Good luc

I have actually condemned the attacks.

You just condemn Democrats and the left.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Well see, you're hedging again. You aren't fully condemning these particular despicable actions. You're kinda condemning, but not really. You're repeatedly mentioning that others do it too.

It seems like you're kinda making light of it by way of deflecting attention to the fact that the other side does it too. All you have to do is simply condemn this awful stuff and leave it at that. That's if you truly are condemning the behavior anyway.

All you are doing is attacking the 'other side'.

I guess my even handed condemnation of the persons who attacked Barron- and ANYONE who attacks kids is too much for you- look at your posts

A 10yr old kid who can't defend himself. Nice job Democrats. Seriously, the only solace i can take in this, is that i do believe in Karmic Justice.

Just pointing out- you never once actually condemn attacks on kids.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

I call bullshit on your supposed concern- all you have done is attack the "left' and Democrats in this thread.

Are these assholes not on your team? Are they not your fellow Democrats?

It seems like you're kinda making light of it by way of deflecting attention to the fact that the other side does it too. All you have to do is simply condemn this awful stuff and leave it at that. That's if you truly are condemning the behavior anyway.

I guess my even handed condemnation of the persons who attacked Barron- and ANYONE who attacks kids is too much for you- look at your posts

Back to deflecting I see, rather then condemn the action you put qualifiers and conditions in your supposed outrage.

Like this comment? "There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think."

You still haven't flat-out condemned this awful stuff. You've only kinda condemned it, by way of ranting about how the the other side does it too. That's not a real condemnation. That's just you trying to have it both ways.

Like you did?

So just flat-out condemn this awful stuff. I have. Why can't you?

why can't you?

Not once have you flat out condemned the attacks on kids.

You just condemn Democrats and the 'Left'

Why can't you actually condemn the actions- without making it a partisan post?

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

You just condemn Democrats and the left

Now the shitstain Spinola is playing the victim and whining he's being cyber bullied. Typical leftist

Just flat-out condemn your fellow Democrats' horrendous behavior. There's no need to rant about the other side doing it too. Because that just seems intended to minimize what these particular cretins have done. So just condemn this particular ugliness, and move on.

Back to deflecting I see, rather then condemn the action you put qualifiers and conditions in your supposed outrage.

Now you are just being stupid.

This is my first post in this thread- and ever since then I have uniformly attacked any asshole who attacks the kids of politicians.

No you put qualifiers and conditions on your supposed condemnation.

Just flat-out condemn your fellow Democrats' horrendous behavior. There's no need to rant about the other side doing it too. Because that just seems intended to minimize what these particular cretins have done. So just condemn this particular ugliness, and move on.

Now you are just outright lying.

Why are you lying?

I condemned the behavior in my first post.

Unlike yourself- who has only condemned Democrats and the Left.

Since you are now resorting to lying- I will copy and paste my first post in response to your future lies.

I hope someday you can condemn assholes who attack kids.

Feel free to point them out.

What part of my post do you disagree with?

Amazing, they just can't bring themselves to simply condemn their fellow Democrats' horrible actions. They have to deflect and rant about how the other side does it too. It's not a real condemnation. It's a 'kinda sorta' condemnation. It doesn't seem genuine.

Now you are just being stupid.

This is my first post in this thread- and ever since then I have uniformly attacked any asshole who attacks the kids of politicians.

except you did not leave it at that instead you have gone for several pages defending the left by claiming that the right did it too.

Feel free to point them out.

What part of my post do you disagree with?

Two asshole Democrat comedy writers. You still refuse to acknowledge that their your fellow Democrats. You're trying to minimize that by way of convenient ignorance and deflection.

Forum List

Back