Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

Why blame all democrats, Einstein?

These bad folks are on your team, no?

The Democrats crossed no line.

Individual idiots crossed a line. This was not a political act, this an insensitive idiot.

We need to look, at this as something other than partisan sniping and tit for tat of who's side is worse and who's is better behaved and condemn it for what it is.

Is anyone cheering these comments? I don't think so. She got fired for it. Maybe she'll reconsider her comments next time someone's kids are in her sites.

There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think.

The easy answer is we should all condemn any attacks on the kids.

All of us.

But too many of the USMB posters only condemn attacks on kids of the party that they are affiliated with- and then equivocate- and want to talk about all of the other horrible attacks.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Those who find it necessary to say 'well they did it first' or 'they did it worse' are missing the point.

Condemn the attacks- condemn all of the attacks.

And if you are outraged here, but rationalized when Obama's kids were attacked- take a look at yourself.

I defended Obama's kids when they were attacked and I've seen Coyote call out others for attacking children. You're using a wide brush

There isn't any child I won't defend

Exactly - we've had our political differences but you've always called out attackers on kids. Syriously has also roundly condemned it.

Those that are trying to split hairs about "the other side" being worse are missing the point. Both sides do it, and as long as we focus on - oh but YOU guys, it remains somehow justified.

Individual idiots crossed a line. This was not a political act, this an insensitive idiot.

We need to look, at this as something other than partisan sniping and tit for tat of who's side is worse and who's is better behaved and condemn it for what it is.

Is anyone cheering these comments? I don't think so. She got fired for it. Maybe she'll reconsider her comments next time someone's kids are in her sites.

All of us.

But too many of the USMB posters only condemn attacks on kids of the party that they are affiliated with- and then equivocate- and want to talk about all of the other horrible attacks.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Those who find it necessary to say 'well they did it first' or 'they did it worse' are missing the point.

And if you are outraged here, but rationalized when Obama's kids were attacked- take a look at yourself.

Sounds like you're just defending your fellow Democrats. You're doing it by way of claiming the other side does it too. You're not really condemning these bad people. These folks are on your team. You have to own it. You either condemn this awful stuff, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

Here is my first post- show me where I have defended anyone.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them.

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

Like this comment? "There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think."

These bad folks are on your team, no?

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

I defended Obama's kids when they were attacked and I've seen Coyote call out others for attacking children. You're using a wide brush

There isn't any child I won't defend

Exactly - we've had our political differences but you've always called out attackers on kids. Syriously has also roundly condemned it.

Those that are trying to split hairs about "the other side" being worse are missing the point. Both sides do it, and as long as we focus on - oh but YOU guys, it remains somehow justified.

In today's society kids have enough problems to navigate without being drug into adult's political skirmishes

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Kids should be strictly off limits. It's not "comedy".

Conservatives are no better when it comes to attacking kids.

I totally agree, kids are off limits, no mater what. This attacking kids in low ball tactics.

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.
Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it
Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacke

Put continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

Put them out there. It didn't happen. give links.

I know it would never have happened on this board. So you better put it out there.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Sounds like you're just defending your fellow Democrats. You're doing it by way of claiming the other side does it too. You're not really condemning these bad people. These folks are on your team. You have to own it. You either condemn this awful stuff, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

Like this comment? "There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think."

You still haven't flat-out condemned this awful stuff. You've only kinda condemned it, by way of ranting about how the the other side does it too. That's not a real condemnation. That's just you trying to have it both ways.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

You still haven't flat-out condemned this awful stuff. You've only kinda condemned it, by way of ranting about how the the other side does it too. That's not a real condemnation. That's just you trying to have it both ways.

Like you did?

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.
Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it
Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

It is the point and if you want to play your silly game let's talk about the left attacks on Bush's kids and Palins. Now sit down
Whoa, there is a whole lot of shit that both the Bush and Palin kids were guilty of, and they were far from being children as Obamas kids were

I never defended anyone going after kids, Democrat or Republican. you are scum if you go after them or defend them. They are not part of politics, they are growing up in a tough environment. Don't be stupid and justify any attacks.

Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

Well yeah I did...I'm sure there are people who saw me do it and will confirm it. Children are precious, all children and I'm a child advocate, hurt or attack one and I'll be in their corner every time

[\\\\\\\\\\\\lookMaybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget[/QUOTE]\
Look for fun

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it[/QUOTE]

Put continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them[/QUOTE]

I know it would never have happened on this board. So you better put

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”
They were all over poor Chelsea Clinton, I want to remind you.
Quit bringing it up and let it float away where it belongs, instead of starting threads on it.

Like you did?

So just flat-out condemn this awful stuff. I have. Why can't you?

Put continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

I know it would never have happened on this board. So you better put it out there.

Yes, it does happen on this board, one example was posted right here referring to Obama's daughters as "pickaninnies" .

Like you did?

I've done, multiple times in this thread. Why can't you?

Your first response in this thread:

And every other one included a jab at Dems.

Who are you to chastize others?

Noticing a disturbing trend on this thread. The Democrats on the thread can't just flat-out condemn these heinous acts. All they can do is half-heartedly condemn them by way of ranting about how 'the other side does it too.' They just can't bring themselves to simply say they condemn this terrible stuff. So, i have to conclude that they don't really condemn this completely. And that is very disturbing.

Like you did?

I've done, multiple times in this thread. Why can't you?

Your first response in this thread:

And every other one included a jab at Dems.

Who are you to chastize others?

You should try again. Just flat-out condemn this. Is that really so difficult for you?

Noticing a disturbing trend on this thread. The Democrats on the thread can't just flat-out condemn these heinous acts. All they can do is half-heartedly condemn them by way of ranting about how 'the other side does it too.' They just can't bring themselves to simply say they condemn this terrible stuff. So, i have to conclude that they don't really condemn this completely. And that is very disturbing.

Pardon me, but this is getting a tad reduntant. All this floundering and flailing. Please refresh our memories here - have *you* flat out condemned it in the manner you are demanding others to do? I'll wait.

I feel really bad for kids who's parents are public officials. It's hard as hell to be a normal kid when everything you do has the potential to become public fodder. Try to be a normal teenager and see what happens...

Yes, it does happen on this board, one example was posted right here referring to Obama's daughters as "pickaninnies" .

That is absolutely devastating... The nerve of someone calling pbo's children " small black children "... Behead the offender...

You would also be wrong concerning your characterization of Sassy. There are a handful of good people here that find this type of bullshit abhorrent regardless of where it originates. The children of politicians have always been off-limits as they are innocent bystanders and didn't ask for any this.

Sadly, when these incidents occur far too many blind partisans want to use these clowns as the standard-bearers for the left or for the right in lame attempts to score cheap political points. It shouldn't be that way, but I can't stop people from being dipshits. lol

Forum List

Back