Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

I call bullshit on your supposed concern- all you have done is attack the "left' and Democrats in this thread.

This is just another platform for your partisan attacks.

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.

A 10yr old kid who can't defend himself. Nice job Democrats. Seriously, the only solace i can take in this, is that i do believe in Karmic Justice.

The Democrats have certainly crossed the line on this one.

These bad folks are on your team, no?

You own it. They're your folks. Good luc

There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think.

I have actually condemned the attacks.

You just condemn Democrats and the left.

Are these assholes not on your team? Are they not your fellow Democrats?

You just condemn Democrats and the left
No you put qualifiers and conditions on your supposed condemnation.

Feel free to point them out.

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them.

What part of my post do you disagree with?
Be specific and link for us where Conservatives called Obama's kids rapists murders or autistic and retarded.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

Here is my first post- show me where I have defended anyone.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

I call bullshit on your supposed concern- all you have done is attack the "left' and Democrats in this thread.

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.

A 10yr old kid who can't defend himself. Nice job Democrats. Seriously, the only solace i can take in this, is that i do believe in Karmic Justice.

So Sarge- what have you condemned?

Here is the extent of your 'condemnation' in this thread- your total contribution:

1. Ohh you say they were be so kind as to link us to attacks two per year since 2009?
  2. Back to deflecting I see, rather then condemn the action you put qualifiers and conditions in your supposed outrage.
  3. No you put qualifiers and conditions on your supposed condemnation
Unlike you- I have actually condemned the assholes who attacked Barron.

Why haven't you?

You have whine about my supposed 'qualifiers'- yet you can't bring yourself to condemned anything- but my posts.

I am condemning any and all attacks on kids.

You are whining about I am not condemning them the way you think I should.

Perhaps you should tend your own garden first.

Be specific and link for us where Conservatives called Obama's kids rapists murders or autistic and retarded.

Great question. I'll hang around a bit and see where it goes. Thanks.

Be specific and show me what part of my condemnation you disagree with?

Still waiting for you to condemn the attacks on kids

Here is the extent of your 'condemnation' in this thread- your total contribution:

1. Ohh you say they were be so kind as to link us to attacks two per year since 2009?
  2. Back to deflecting I see, rather then condemn the action you put qualifiers and conditions in your supposed outrage.

Why haven't you?

You have whine about my supposed 'qualifiers'- yet you can't bring yourself to condemned anything- but my posts.

Perhaps you can link to the supposed right attacks on Obama's kids where they called them rapists murders retarded and autistic?

Feel free to point out where I have defended ANYONE

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them

I haven't excused anyone attacking ANY kids- I have pointed out that they are all assholes.

You are the one who has used this issue for partisan attacks.

And that is just kind of sad.

Well see, you're hedging again. You aren't fully condemning these particular despicable actions. You're kinda condemning, but not really. You're repeatedly mentioning that others do it too.

It seems like you're kinda making light of it by way of deflecting attention to the fact that the other side does it too. All you have to do is simply condemn this awful stuff and leave it at that. That's if you truly are condemning the behavior anyway.

All you are doing is attacking the 'other side'.

I guess my even handed condemnation of the persons who attacked Barron- and ANYONE who attacks kids is too much for you- look at your posts

Just pointing out- you never once actually condemn attacks on kids.
Back to deflecting I see, rather then condemn the action you put qualifiers and conditions in your supposed outrage.

Now you are just being stupid.

This is my first post in this thread- and ever since then I have uniformly attacked any asshole who attacks the kids of politicians.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them
except you did not leave it at that instead you have gone for several pages defending the left by claiming that the right did it too.

Here is a novel concept- you could actually:
  1. Condemn the assholes who attacked this kid and
  2. Provide some proof for your stupid claims.

Why haven't you?

Perhaps you can link to the supposed right attacks on Obama's kids where they called them rapists murders retarded and autistic?

Perhaps you can stop kicking puppies and beating up little old ladies?

Why haven't you?

Perhaps you can stop kicking puppies and beating up little old ladies?
Perhaps you can actually link to the claims you made?

I have things to do- I leave Sarge and Dsc to continue to lie about me- and somehow avoid actually condemning the attacks on Barron, in their rush to attack the left.

"Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent"

As well it should so remain. Such a remark, if it was indeed made, does not deserve to be repeated so as to make a 10 year old the subject of a major news story/inquiry of that ilk. Have you no respect at all? Are you really that morally reprobate?

I think this thread's OP-er, like Trump, doesn't have and doesn't understand the level of class shown by not dignifying absurdity and asininity by not responding to it.

I have things to do- I leave Sarge and Dsc to continue to lie about me- and somehow avoid actually condemning the attacks on Barron, in their rush to attack the left.
In other words your claim that the right did the same is just a lie you concocted to deflect from your buddies the left doing it. Thanks for admitting it.

Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

I don't remember that at all. No one went after the obozo kids. All i remember is hypocrite obozo being attacked for putting the kids in private schools instead of the Public, meaning black, schools.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

Yes, they're scum and will indeed attack children; the Democrats and faux 'progressives' enthusiastically support a 'Gay Rights' movement that endorsed child rape, after all, only superficially rejecting them after Jesse Helms forced Clinton, against his will, to deny the vermin NGO status at the UN because of NAMBLA being a prominent member of the ILGA's management organization.

Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Do tell us all about it. I don't recall any, but I'm willing to let you prove this. I quit listening to Rush Limbaugh after he attacked Chelsea so viciously, so I'm non-partisan when it comes to attacking kids.

This guy is an obvious POS.

The media is rabidly biased, the real 'deplorables ' - we know that.

Perhaps if someone showed pictures of the comedian's family...reporters' kids...and said despicable things about them the message would get across. Conservatives, however, would / will not do that - they are dot that pathetic.

Playa please!

Posters here have offensive obama/Michelle pix as their avatars .

Liberals have always crossed the line while hypocritically condemning Cons for crossing those same lines. Again, however, kids should be off limits. Period.

Never say "period". Malia Obama is 18 and if she had been caught say drunk driving, she would be fair game.

Forum List

Back