Leftist council member says cleaning feces off Seattle streets with a power washer is racist

However, leftist Council member Larry Gossett pushed back against the proposal, arguing that it was racist because power washing “brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”

LOL...what a loon....

racist-googles-when-you-see-racism-everywhere-everything-you-see-36281576.png

However, leftist Council member Larry Gossett pushed back against the proposal, arguing that it was racist because power washing “brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”

LOL...what a loon....

racist-googles-when-you-see-racism-everywhere-everything-you-see-36281576.png

Is that supposed to be a play on words or just the misspelling of goggle? :dunno:

I'd rather they leave it there anyway...let it pile up to the doorways of homes and businesses....

This article is a re-hash from words said by a councilman in 2017.
It was specifically talking about sidewalks around the courthouse. Citizens were complaining and even refusing to go to the courthouse because of urine puddles and human shit on the sidewalks.
A judge ordered the sidewalks cleaned daily if necessary by a power washer. This moron council man said in a meeting "it is racially insensitive and is a form of micro aggression as blacks might be reminded of water hoses used during civil rights 50 years ago.

Just sayin. This didn't just happen. It happened 2 years ago, and nothing changed.
It was ruled almost immediately that they can't use power washers because it would be unsanitary and merely spread the feces everywhere.

As we previously reported, Seattle parks are becoming no-go areas for the general public because of spiraling problems with aggressive homeless people and trash.

As we highlight in the video below, San Francisco also has a monumental poop problem and power washers seems to be losing the battle.

COMING TO A STREET NEAR YOU ( SANCTUARY CITIES) . U DUMBASSES LOL..

A leftist council member recently tried to stop feces being cleaned off the streets of Seattle with a power washer, arguing that it was racist.
Leftist Council Member Says Cleaning Feces Off Seattle Streets With a Power Washer is Racist

This lady knows her stuff and most zombies just don't like it there are some who are on the part way side ....half away half not...

I did not know that it was acceptable to shit in the streets in Seattle. I knew that it was cool in San Fran, but apparently the custom is spreading.

A leftist council member recently tried to stop feces being cleaned off the streets of Seattle with a power washer, arguing that it was racist.
Leftist Council Member Says Cleaning Feces Off Seattle Streets With a Power Washer is Racist

This lady knows her stuff and most zombies just don't like it there are some who are on the part way side ....half away half not...

I did not know that it was acceptable to shit in the streets in Seattle. I knew that it was cool in San Fran, but apparently the custom is spreading.
As liberalism spreads, so do piles of shit

Forum List

Back