Leftist vigilantes are sending a message to all of us: You are no longer free

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/us/cecil-the-lion-walter-palmer.html

Even the leftist New York times calls it vigilantism, because what is happening to this dentist is beyond the lines even for them.

But don't expect the Times to stand up very long to the extemists. They will cave, just like the others and start reporting this story favorable to the vigilantes.

We are all on notice now that if we do or say anything that offends the extremist left, they will end our careers, threaten us with death, and even threaten our families.

I'm not sure how we got to this bad place, and I don't know if there's a fix for it.

Until all of us are free, none of us is free.
Until all of us are gay, all of us are homophobic.
Can I shave my ass to show my enslavement?

Wine.....everywhere....

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

ONE lion killed in a hunt, and the left goes insane.
Hardy, I have winked..
7 billion people, and more to come. I feel more sympathy with the near extinct animals than the anti abortionist rhetoric. If abortion is immoral, so is poaching and hunting and targeting animals period.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

An embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'

Abortion is not 'murder.'

Planned Parenthood's practices were legal and ethical.

You and others on the right succeed in only making yourselves look ignorant, extreme, and ridiculous.

I see our dumb ni$$er is weighing in ..............

So when does life start then genius.

Baby is not a legal term, life is ............

You are really fucking ignorant little black boy aren't you??

You reckon when the sperm makes contact with the embryo a new person is formed.

Life was already there, I know it is way above your pay grade, but life can only come from life.

Nothing dead produces life and life does not start at birth .............

So, when a woman has a miscarriage she's also involuntarily committing murder?

That's where your "logic" leads.

What a pile of Sophistry. A miscarriage is a natural "accident".
mayhememotionallycompromisedteenagegirl.gif

You and others on the right succeed in only making yourselves look ignorant, extreme, and ridiculous.

Life was already there, I know it is way above your pay grade, but life can only come from life.

But who gets to decide if said miscarriage was actually an accident? Perhaps she was shoved down a flight of stairs or took a large dose of prescription medication or went out drinking with her girlfriends before she even knew she was pregnant.

Not all miscarriages are natural and normal accidents, some can be induced. Who gets to decide if the miscarriage was induced by behavior and whether that behavior was criminal?

Not that any of this matters, thankfully. Roe v Wade is on the books and the argument is almost pointless, but whatever....

Oh blah blah blah.

So, when does the timeframe for a legal abortion end? During birth?

Even the leftist New York times calls it vigilantism, because what is happening to this dentist is beyond the lines even for them.

But don't expect the Times to stand up very long to the extemists. They will cave, just like the others and start reporting this story favorable to the vigilantes.

We are all on notice now that if we do or say anything that offends the extremist left, they will end our careers, threaten us with death, and even threaten our families.

I'm not sure how we got to this bad place, and I don't know if there's a fix for it.

Freedoms just another word for nothing else to lose

Can I shave my ass to show my enslavement?

Wine.....everywhere....
8c9ac84c8999fe2476023b2f5bdd180b.500x282x13.gif

But who gets to decide if said miscarriage was actually an accident? Perhaps she was shoved down a flight of stairs or took a large dose of prescription medication or went out drinking with her girlfriends before she even knew she was pregnant.

Not all miscarriages are natural and normal accidents, some can be induced. Who gets to decide if the miscarriage was induced by behavior and whether that behavior was criminal?

Not that any of this matters, thankfully. Roe v Wade is on the books and the argument is almost pointless, but whatever....

Oh blah blah blah.

I believe you already know that and are just not playing dumb...

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

Hardy, I have winked..
7 billion people, and more to come. I feel more sympathy with the near extinct animals than the anti abortionist rhetoric. If abortion is immoral, so is poaching and hunting and targeting animals period.
Death comes too soon for us all...

Freedoms just another word for nothing else to lose
No wonder I can never find my keys...

The Constitution protects the right of each American to decide for himself when life begins, in the context of science, philosophy, or religion, in accordance with his own private, personal beliefs, good conscience, and good faith, free from unwarranted interference by the state.

As a fact of law the courts have wisely and appropriately upheld the right to privacy and right of citizens to decide the issue for themselves, safeguarding the principles of individual liberty and freedom, and the immutable tenet that the state is devoid of authority to dictate to the people what they must believe concerning personal, private matters such as whether to have a child or not.

Oh blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah? What an utterly profound argument.

Legally, that depends on the states, but I'm sure you know this already.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/06/18/us/politics/abortion-restrictions.html

What lesson is that? The lesson that leftists are the scum of the earth? Probably he knew that already.
The lesson that people don't tolerate assholes. Maybe you'll learn that lesson one day too.

How is he an asshole? Asshole.
For trophy hunting species whose populations have been decimated by humankind because it gets his dick hard. Lions still exist only because of massive ongoing conservation efforts that help protect them from assholes like this Dentist.

You mean those hunters that pay exorbitant prices to take an animal that needs to be culled? And the money goes to conserving the very same animals?
Those guys?
You're right this dentist did a great job conserving Cecil's life. And after all Lions, a threatened species, certainly need to be culled.

:cuckoo:

You're a complete tard.
The guide told the guy he could shoot it. And yes lions sometimes need to be culled.
Lions culled at South African park - Telegraph

Over population forces lion culling GulfNews.com

Stupid tard ass liberals would rather see them starve to death and wipe out their food source.

The lesson that people don't tolerate assholes. Maybe you'll learn that lesson one day too.

For trophy hunting species whose populations have been decimated by humankind because it gets his dick hard. Lions still exist only because of massive ongoing conservation efforts that help protect them from assholes like this Dentist.

You mean those hunters that pay exorbitant prices to take an animal that needs to be culled? And the money goes to conserving the very same animals?
Those guys?
You're right this dentist did a great job conserving Cecil's life. And after all Lions, a threatened species, certainly need to be culled.

You're a complete tard.
The guide told the guy he could shoot it. And yes lions sometimes need to be culled.

Stupid tard ass liberals would rather see them starve to death and wipe out their food source.
Given your posting history you're in no position to refer to anyone as a 'tard.'

Those guys?

You're a complete tard.

The guy broke the law

Think the GPS on its neck tipped him off?

Those guys?

You're a complete tard.

yet this was not the case...

Those guys?

You're a complete tard.

The guy broke the law

Think the GPS on its neck tipped him off?
And the popularity of the lion.....

Hardy, I have winked..
Death comes too soon for us all...
I am a organ donor, no problem with that. This sensational junk about people using using matter from aborted fetuses, not sure what is wrong with that, the mothers consented. The protoplasm harvested? Not anymore self aware than my kidneys would be if they harvested them after my death. Please.
They are upset that abortions are taking place...

Those guys?

You're a complete tard.

Given your posting history you're in no position to refer to anyone as a 'tard.'

I'm a qualified tard designator...congratulations you've received your certificate.

They crushed these babies skulls and carved out the rest for profit.

If this Frankenstein scenario doesn't distrurb you, you no longer have a claim to be a human being.

Forum List

Back