leftists/Anti-Trumpers are AMAZING

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
from ''MAGA'' [ just 4 LETTERS !!!!!!!!! ]they get this:
'The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, islamaphobia [sic], misogyny, white supremacy, homophobia'
WOW!!! all that from 4 LETTERS.......!!!???!!!
this is AMAZING......
I would LOVE to know the equation/deduction on this conclusion
Vancouver restaurant manager FIRED for refusing service to customer wearing 'MAGA' hat | Daily Mail Online
white supremacy is one of the wrongly most overused phrases/words---like ''racism''/racist''/etc

this guy has been brainwashed by the MSM/etc
nut

'The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, islamaphobia [sic], misogyny, white supremacy, homophobia'
this is AMAZING......
Vancouver restaurant manager FIRED for refusing service to customer wearing 'MAGA' hat | Daily Mail Online
white supremacy is one of the wrongly most overused phrases/words---like ''racism''/racist''/etc

nut

I saw that story. Of course Trump and MAGA doesn't mean anything of the sort. Quite the opposite. Shows once again the feeble mentality of the Left and how gullible they are to believing any trash thrown their way. Try to protect your borders against terrorism and illegal aliens and crime = racist, bigot, Islamaphobe and White Supremacist! Just like when people opposed Obumma on any of his insane policies, it was naturally all just because he was Black. The Left has a playlist about one inch long like their penises. And as Trump was actually one of the first to promote women to high positions of authority decades ago long before it was PC to do so, its anyone's guess where they get the misogyny. Maybe because he actually likes beautiful women and used to own a beauty pageant.

Bottom line: another whack-job leftist crashes and burns, right along with the 575 who were all just arrested and got police records at some stupid rally for separating children from criminal parents at the border.

this is AMAZING......

nut

You understand that Canada isn’t part of America, right?

this is AMAZING......

nut

You derps do your best to hide it but your racism is out in the open now and the article is correct. And you don't like it when a mirror is held up to your face. It's an ugly reflection just like the reflection your dear leader sees.

He's lucky he only got denied service, you have to have some balls to wear that hat in Canada, I'm serious. All the government patsies have their panties in a knot as they see the Golden Goose has stopped laying eggs and they have riled up all the Villagers. I tell you, I'm tough enough to wear it, but I'm in no mood to deal with the B.S that would follow. If I was an American, without question I'd wear it as I know I could just pop back home, as a Canadian, I'll be on an even bigger List with the covert Stasi.

CBC has been particularly unhinged, and it's a bit comical to watch as I'm aware of how our system works and I know a few of the rats on the network are state agents. I assure you they thoroughly underestimated Trumps resolve and vision, Canada was banking fully on a few RINO politicians to hold the Fort, and I bet you Obama shared such details with Trudeau in that surprise post-election meeting. That guy is truly a man who couldn't care less about America, he's more interesting in keeping the Status Quo, imagine that, a former president, treason really.

One of Trumps great strengths is his unpredictability. It has to be a thorn in the side for anyone interested in undermining America. He will smile, nod his head, listen to some RINO's bs, and then the next day, fire someone he doesn't want messing around. It's great that there is so much turn over, he is keeping closest to him those who share his patriot views, Wilbur Ross, Lighthizer, Mattis (for now), among them.

Americans should be happy he goes through people, it ensures that what they voted for isn't derailed, and in effect, Trump applies a short "term limit" to anyone not on board. Consider some who have been in the same position for 30+ years, does anyone think they are the best for the job after so long?

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Last edited:
this is AMAZING......

nut

You derps do your best to hide it but your racism is out in the open now and the article is correct. And you don't like it when a mirror is held up to your face. It's an ugly reflection just like the reflection your dear leader sees.
Newton, I have seen you to be a cerebral sort of guy with many insightful posts so I hope that you'll give me a thoughtful response to this question.

Is it possible to take umbrage with an affronting portion of an ethnic group by virtue of the fact that a perceived negative is impactful to you, almost exclusively by this ethnic group; Yet love that ethnic group collectively, their culture and individuals from it despite the 'perceived negative' of the "portion"?

this is AMAZING......

nut

I've asked many times for people to prove Trump is racist---they can't
..there are racist on BOTH/all sides...that doesn't mean MAGA is racist
..we don't want open borders or just anybody coming into the US--that's NOT racist
--sorry--not racist

this is AMAZING......

nut

and?

this is AMAZING......

nut

:thup:

this is AMAZING......

nut

..we don't want open borders or just anybody coming into the US--that's NOT racist
--sorry--not racist

you not believing trump's a racist =/= trump not being a racist

i stopped trying to teach pigs to whistle years ago

36306956_1273315496133766_8071621975987978240_n.jpg

do you get this gif...its true and it is enough said

this is AMAZING......

nut

--sorry--not racist

you not believing trump's a racist =/= trump not being a racist

i stopped trying to teach pigs to whistle years ago
AMAZING evidence you have there of Trump's racism hahhahahahahha
once AGAIN, you just proved my point!!! thank you= I ask for proof of Trump being a racist and you provide NONE!!!!!!!!
you provide ZERO evidence

this is AMAZING......

nut

and?

And you posted an article about how Canadians were reacting to President Trump, even if you didn't know it..

It should come as no surprise that in a place where he has 76% disapproval, people would react negatively to him and his supporters as you linked in your OP, even if they are being rude.

this is AMAZING......

nut

and?

And you posted an article about how Canadians were reacting to President Trump, even if you didn't know it..

It should come as no surprise that in a place where he has 76% disapproval, people would react negatively to him and his supporters as you linked in your OP, even if they are being rude.
hahahahahhaha---
my mistake--I'm sorry --there are no leftists in Canada???!!!
no leftists in America??
I'm sorry--I must be out of my mind

this is AMAZING......

nut

and?

the ''Canadian'' in the article is even a bigger jackass for commenting on MAGA

this is AMAZING......

nut

and?

the OP is correct
read the TITLE of the OP????
you can read yes??
it CLEARLY states:
ANTI-TRUMPERS

there---it's in BIG letters so you can't miss it

this is AMAZING......

nut

and?

react negatively???!!! hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
he [ somehow ] gets an encyclopedia out of MAGA
this shows he's a DUMB jackass brainwashed by the MSM/hate/etc

hahhahaha--I've been through this before
1. Mexican is NOT a race
2. he said the judge would've been a conflict of interest
this is NOT being racist/racism/hate

Conflict of Interest
1. A situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person's self-interest and professional interest or public interest.
2. A situation in which a party's responsibility to a second-party limits its ability to discharge its responsibility to a third-party.

it would be like having a Jewish judge at a trial for concentration camp SS man
you hate so much, you can't even understand basic definitions/thoughts/common sense

Read more: What comes after those ellipses?
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Forum List

Back