Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

Yeah...protesting by disrupting school board meetings for school districts who don't even have CRT in their curriculum....that, more than anything else shows how gullible you cultists are.
You have to be quite gullible if you believe the weaselly lib educators who say they arent planning to slip CRT poison in the kids Kool-Aid when the parents arent looking
Teachers do not have time for that bullshit. Teachers struggle to cover what IS in the curriculum, much less fluff that would be called CRT to be taught.

Also, why would a math, language arts, health, or science teacher have any input on CRT? You have never answered that question.
Unfortunately the good teachers will have to suffer for the bad

CRT examines the social policies that maintain systamatic racism in our culture. A little over the heads of middle schoolers yet the right swears those kids are being taught to hate white people. I think it is a subject for seniors in high schools and beyond.
No it doesn't you Racist POS ....

CRT finds RACISM in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction and therefore has its advocates look for it everywhere.

CRT blames White Americans for this systemic RACISM that DOES NOT exist.

It demonizes White Americans, the United States, and the Western Way of Life.

Take your RACIST LIES and shove them up your ASS !!!!
'systemic RACISM that DOES NOT exist'?...wow..you actually believe that??
Not from whites ...now BLM, the communists, and the race of you race pimps certainly are racist and discriminatory. CRT is proof of that as it smears whites, purposing sowing the seeds of racism hate of whites and trying to tear the country apart. Affirmative action is also systemic racism as it flat out discriminates against Whites and Asians at times...Think we should end all of it....

That dude is the king of not having a clue about anything he tries and argue about. Sorry Johhnyboy, if you can’t back your shit up then you aren’t playing the game. No respect for anything you say when you play that way.
Do you deny that CRT has a Racist agenda.

That it teaches children that America is a Racist Nation and that ALL White Americans have White Privilege?

Do you deny that this is harmful for children?

That among other things is what is being alleged.

Let's try it this way.

How about you back up your on shit and prove those allegations are false and that thousands of parents across this Country are wrong about CRT.
I don't know much about CRT which is why I'm asking about it. I see people like you all up in a frenzy about it so I'm asking for specifics about what is actually being taught to kids in School and I'm getting no answers. It seems like you don't even know what you're actually mad about except for an excuse to attack "lefties"

Some people think it's simply teaching about the history of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, civil rights, but it's not. It's teaching children that, depending what "group" you belong in, you're either an oppressor or a victimized. It's moralizing to a degree that teachers have no right to do, IMO. Children's identities are too fragile, for one. For another, it's simply not our job.

We SHOULD and we DO teach US history--including the parts that are tragic and regrettable. IMO children should take the hard questions about "what's happening now" home and interpret that though a familial lens. Again, that's just not my job.
Side notes beyond my previous question... I understand your stance on teaching history and facts but I also see elements of sociology and economics and criminal justice etc that are all part of that history, much of which has been omitted in past curriculums. There has been a historical ripple effect caused by the oppression of blacks and other minority groups, learning about that history and the effects it has had on our society is a part of our history and economy and society... I don't see that as moralizing.

I do think lines can get crossed with the inflammatory language like white privilege and systemic racism. There is a ton of different interpretations for what those terms mean... But that also makes the case to teach them and discuss them and come to a unified understand about what is meant when those terms are used. We can't hide from those terms and we can't hide from our history. IMO it is best to face them, discuss them, understand them, and be educated rather than to hide and ignore.

You are certainly not going to get close to that in elementary school, c'mon, or even middle school. You are not even appropriate to teach "white privilege" in high school. It's absolutely toxic and explosive to assign terms like that to race when you have all races in your classroom and again, YOU ARE NOT THOSE CHILDREN'S PARENTS.

If you want that handled, here's what you do. You send home information TO FAMILIES and say: we covered post-Civil War, Reconstruction topics today. At school we are not comfortable covering X Y or Z. For further home study, we recommend (whatever).

You realize, I hope, that a lot of my minority students' families do not want me telling their children that their families are not PRIVILEGED? You know that's not really my job, and they're not often ready for that information.

Don't worry crt is just for college .....pfffft as thousands of marxist nimrods pledge to teach it

Personally I like the camera on the teachers ....what they post themselves or gets leaked is usually pretty good...like I said it'll increase 100 fold

Please remember kids to snitch on your familes or neighbors if you suspect extremist behavior....be on the lookout for American flags ...according to the experts someone flying the stars and stripes...well that's always a dead giveaway you might have a white nationalist on your hands...

Flintstones chewable hormone blockers are available down at the nurses office no parental permission needed

AND FRIDAYS lunch is cheeseburger with tater tots

She teaches fourth grade

What a twat on wheels
Oh yeah Jan 6 protesters are still being held ...some were made to renounce thier whiteness in front of a judge ......let that sink in normies

And of course Trump is hitler

See

A Twitter thread read on air by Tucker Carlson ostensibly was about 2020 election media manipulation, but it reflects a broader awakening to institutional rot that is playing out state by state, school district by school district, and school by school. CRT is the cultural battle of our time.
10 Jul 2021 ~~ By William A. Jacobson
I don’t always get predictions correct, but back in 2017 I was spot on in predicting the situation we are in now, with the loss of almost every major institution to ideological exploitation from the left.
The occasion of that prediction was my annual anniversary post for that year, Legal Insurrection is 9 years old, and filled with dread:
Last year I noted that while it was a difficult year personally, I was optimistic. That’s been one of my roles over the years, keeping hope alive. But there’s no pep talk this year. Just dread….
Imagine living in a repressive country in which the government blocked access to and suppressed internet content. You don’t need to move. It’s coming here but from private industry. This is, in many ways, more dangerous than government suppression of free speech because at least in the U.S. the government is subject to the First Amendment, and can be voted out of office.
I don’t know if there are any uncorrupted institutions left that matter. The education system, from public grade school through public and private higher ed, is gone. The frontal assault on free speech on campuses is the result. If you think this is just a Humanities and Social Sciences problem, stay tuned. In 3-5 years, if we’re still here, we’ll be writing about how the social justice warriors have corrupted the STEM fields. It’s happening now, it’s just not in the headlines yet.
There is a rising tide of absolutism in ideas and enforcement of ideological uniformity that is palpable. I feel it in the air, even at Cornell which is far from the worst….
Even language as a means of communication is corrupted, with terminology manipulated and coerced to achieve political ends. It started on campuses, and it’s moved into the AP stylebook and the mainstream.
The press could stand as a bulwark against this slide, but it too is corrupted. The greatest threat to freedom of the press is not Donald Trump’s bloviating about FCC licenses (which has been a favorite threat traditionally of Democrats), but the mainstream press itself which has abdicated even the pretense of neutrality and joined #TheResistance….
So I’m thinking through what it will mean to live without institutions.
Heading quickly towards the list of corrupted institutions is much of K-12, and the military, which under Biden is starting to rot from the head.
~Snip~

~Snip~
In 2017, I was filled with dread. I wish I had been wrong.
Perhaps people have finally woken up, or perhaps better phrased, awakened up.
If the national teachers unions and the activists who now inhabit the Biden administration have their way, things are going to get much worse. Don’t let them win. The fight against CRT and its offshoots is the great cultural battle of our time, the politics will follow.

Comment:
As usual Prof Jacobson delivers a cogent and logical treatise, in this case CRT... Jacobson included the The Martyrmade Twitter thread that was powerful. I saw it yesterday afternoon and am amazed at how it has “gone viral”. It has hit a chord. I don’t know who Darryl Cooper is, but he is also onto something.
Cooper exposes the brainwashing in Public Leftist Seminaries that are our schools I worry will be the demise of the country.
Soon every school kid will be carting around a little red book denouncing adults to be racists or supremacists including their parents and demanding self confessions of racism from white people they corner.

You feel that CRT is going to be the demise of our country?!

Seriously man, something is wrong with you. Urine too deep. Go get some fresh air

You feel that CRT is going to be the demise of our country?!

Seriously man, something is wrong with you. Urine too deep. Go get some fresh air

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dont laugh off what happens when a country breaks down into irreparable factions fighting among themselves

Last edited:
College programs students majoring in education

I call them puppy mills but you might disagreeWell, the fact is that most teachers have degrees in their subject area and take additional courses to attain certification. I was certified to teach math and history based on my history degree and additional courses I took in mathematics that would have given me a degree in mathematics had I not attended three different universities and colleges.Most of my colleagues at the high school level did NOT hold an education degree.
Once again, your ignorance of education rears its ugly head. I, like many of my colleagues hold a degree in their area of certification, and never received an education degree. I have a Master's in educational leadership which I attained after teaching for 7 years.

Last edited:
How will a camera in the classroom, an extensive waste of taxpayer monies, solve that problem?
Parents will know what the teachers are telling the kids
No, they will not, because no one has the time to sit and watch Little Johnny's math lesson to see if the teacher is sneaking CRT into the instruction, as stupid as that sounds.

What parent has the time do do that kind of observation? I was assuming most people were employed.

Mac, I know you likely have good intentions, but as I have stated before, this idea is stupid, unworkable, and expensive. You have failed to prove the contrary on anything that a teacher has told you, simply because you are grossly ignorant about how schools, particularly classrooms, work to educate children.

Yeah...protesting by disrupting school board meetings for school districts who don't even have CRT in their curriculum....that, more than anything else shows how gullible you cultists are.
You have to be quite gullible if you believe the weaselly lib educators who say they arent planning to slip CRT poison in the kids Kool-Aid when the parents arent looking
Teachers do not have time for that bullshit. Teachers struggle to cover what IS in the curriculum, much less fluff that would be called CRT to be taught.

Also, why would a math, language arts, health, or science teacher have any input on CRT? You have never answered that question.
Unfortunately the good teachers will have to suffer for the bad
No, they won't because you idea is simply going nowhere. If you were to propose this idea to my local school board, the howls of laughter would be epic.

Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers​

7 Jul 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
Is there a good argument against this kind of accountability and transparency?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
Easy to see why Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies oppose this.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
If we demand body-cams for cops, why not cameras in the classroom?
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
So you’re Ok with police officers having body cams but no cameras in classrooms? Typical Leftist hypocrisy

Once again, your ignorance of education rears its ugly head.
If you say so

But when we get cameras in the classrooms the parents are going to know a lot more
As i stated, that is NOT going to happen. I want to see you make this proposal to your local school board. You will make headlines in the local newspapers because the meeting will have to be adjourned to allow the board members to recover after suffering from fits of uncontrolled laughter.

No, they won't because you idea is simply going nowhere. If you were to propose this idea to my local school board, the howls of laughter would be epic.
Then you have a typical school board run by snobs who are out of touch with the public
Any school board would laugh you out of the meeting. You simply cannot see how ridiculous and unworkable your solution to a problem that does not exist truly is!

Then you have a typical school board run by snobs who are out of touch with the public
Any school board would laugh you out of the meeting. You simply cannot see how ridiculous and unworkable your solution to a problem that does not exist truly is!
They may disagree but they will not laugh.

Yes, if Mac was presenting it, they would be rolling in the aisles.

A critical word is between the word "taught in" and "schools" in your first sentence. That word is "some". Please make a note of this error on your part.
Listen up grammar queen.

Anyone who as an IQ above a single digit knows this does not apply to ALL schools nor does it change the topic being discussed.

Now run along to your Safe Space the pony rides are about to start.

Last edited:
Yes, if Mac was presenting it, they would be rolling in the aisles.
I have learned that despite titles, people are just people. As I said, if police officers are wearing body cams, I see zero issue with cameras in the classroom. Kids may behave better too, knowing there are cameras. Win/Win IMO.

Forum List

Back