Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

CRT examines the social policies that maintain systamatic racism in our culture. A little over the heads of middle schoolers yet the right swears those kids are being taught to hate white people. I think it is a subject for seniors in high schools and beyond.
No it doesn't you Racist POS ....

CRT finds RACISM in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction and therefore has its advocates look for it everywhere.

CRT blames White Americans for this systemic RACISM that DOES NOT exist.

It demonizes White Americans, the United States, and the Western Way of Life.

Take your RACIST LIES and shove them up your ASS !!!!

CRT examines the social policies that maintain systamatic racism in our culture. A little over the heads of middle schoolers yet the right swears those kids are being taught to hate white people. I think it is a subject for seniors in high schools and beyond.
No it doesn't you Racist POS ....

CRT finds RACISM in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction and therefore has its advocates look for it everywhere.

CRT blames White Americans for this systemic RACISM that DOES NOT exist.

It demonizes White Americans, the United States, and the Western Way of Life.

Take your RACIST LIES and shove them up your ASS !!!!
'systemic RACISM that DOES NOT exist'?...wow..you actually believe that??

'systemic RACISM that DOES NOT exist'?...wow..you actually believe that??
YES !!!!

I am calling you out on your psycho LEFTIST LIES ...

You are a RACIST POS who pushes RACIST MARXIST Propaganda ...

Go Fuck Yourself you Marxist POS ....

Normal thinking Americans know what is happening here and we reject your Racist Marxist SHIT !!!!

Ok, so if that was taught in history class in regards to things like slavery, voting rights, mortgage and loans, segregation in schools and in the public square etc etc etc. You would think that acceptable... Is that correct?
What happened in history is not happening now

But the lib teachers are telling the kids it never stopped
Just back up and answer my question. I’m not talking about the here and now yet. We will get there. I’m talking about the quote you posted as applied to the impact of our institutions had for, let’s say, the first 100 years of our country. In that case do you think the quote holds true and is legit to be taught in schools?
You've explained what's being taught by just saying its being taught and when I ask for examples so I can see exactly what it is you have nothing to show. I'm not just going to take your word on it because you read an article or saw a news report. I want to see exactly what is being taught and how it is being presented. You can't show that. I'm not ignoring anything, I'm searching for details.
You are a Lazy LYING POS ......

You claim you are coach in the public school system but, you can't use Google to figure out what the whole CRT reality is about.

Fuck You !!!

I know you know what CRT is .

You are simply too much of a coward to admit that you support the RACIST LIES of CRT !!!
What I know and don’t know is irrelevant to the questions I’m asking you. You getting all emotional and mad at me for asking you questions instead of using Google is a cop out deflection to cover for the simple fact that you can’t answer. Do better

I call you ignorant on the topic because you tout all these accusations but can't answer my questions and show any actual knowledge about the thing you are critiquing. I say you get your info from propaganda news sources because you said thats where you got it from. I'm not defending CRT I'm questioning your opposition to it. I may completely agree with you but taking an opposing position and questioning your arguments is the best way to vet out all the details about the subject. you don't seem equipped engage that way. Would love for you to prove me wrong
What fucking questions?

All you have done is parrot that I don't know what CRT is and I get my information from propaganda sites.

Neither of which you have evidence to support.

By your own admission you don't know anything about CRT so how in the hell would you know what was propaganda and what was not?

You are LYING.
Well I've asked you like a dozen or so times to cite some real examples of what is actually being taught in schools that you are objecting to and you've danced around a direct answer to that for pages.

I know you get your info from the media and not from the source. So I call it propaganda because of the one sided, ignorant and non-objective manner in which you engage in these discussions
Obviously a higher level subject but what it always should come down to is context and substance. Since nobody here can tell me what is being taught to who then I can only conclude they are all talking point puppets who have no clue what they are complaining about.

Ok, so if that was taught in history class in regards to things like slavery, voting rights, mortgage and loans, segregation in schools and in the public square etc etc etc. You would think that acceptable... Is that correct?

Just back up and answer my question. I’m not talking about the here and now yet. We will get there. I’m talking about the quote you posted as applied to the impact of our institutions had for, let’s say, the first 100 years of our country. In that case do you think the quote holds true and is legit to be taught in schools?
What I know and don’t know is irrelevant to the questions I’m asking you. You getting all emotional and mad at me for asking you questions instead of using Google is a cop out deflection to cover for the simple fact that you can’t answer. Do better
Dude/Dudette ...

Just Fuck Off ...

You have been exposed for the RACIST POS Supporter you are .....

So the TEACHERS are being taught CRT......they are adults.
What the students in the teachers schools are being taught is what they are going to teach in their classrooms

I already gave you one example where a school district spent $34,000 preparing teachers to teach CRT
What are "teachers schools"? I never attended one and nether did most of my fellow teachers.

Did you think that every workshop a teacher goes to is curriculum to turn around and teach students the same?
$34,000 is s lot of hard earned taxpayer to waste on frivolous bullshit that they dont intend to use

Its obvious the lib teachers are lying their asses off

Thats why we want and need cameras in the classroom
How will a camera in the classroom, an extensive waste of taxpayer monies, solve that problem?

I don't like CRT any more than you apparently do, but I know a solution in search of a problem when I see it.

Yeah...protesting by disrupting school board meetings for school districts who don't even have CRT in their curriculum....that, more than anything else shows how gullible you cultists are.
You have to be quite gullible if you believe the weaselly lib educators who say they arent planning to slip CRT poison in the kids Kool-Aid when the parents arent looking
Teachers do not have time for that bullshit. Teachers struggle to cover what IS in the curriculum, much less fluff that would be called CRT to be taught.

Also, why would a math, language arts, health, or science teacher have any input on CRT? You have never answered that question.

Well I've asked you like a dozen or so times to cite some real examples of what is actually being taught in schools that you are objecting to and you've danced around a direct answer to that for pages.

I know you get your info from the media and not from the source. So I call it propaganda because of the one sided, ignorant and non-objective manner in which you engage in these discussions
If CRT wasn't being taught in or being prepped to be taught in schools then why are there so many parents storming the school board meetings?

I have already posted that this is a Hot Topic in Dallas that is being covered by ALL the local news stations that you ignorantly claim is propaganda.

Why are lawmakers in 26 States proposing laws to ban CRT and limit what teachers can teach on Racism and Sexism?

You are playing games.

You support this racist agenda but, are too cowardly to admit it on this open form.
A critical word is between the word "taught in" and "schools" in your first sentence. That word is "some". Please make a note of this error on your part.

Dude/Dudette ...

Just Fuck Off ...

You have been exposed for the RACIST POS Supporter you are .....
See the thing about discussion boards is you don’t really need to tell people to fuck off, you can just ignore them or stop responding. You needing to say Fuck Off is you emoting and showing that you can’t handle an intellectual debate. Next time prepare better and come with actual knowledge about the subject at hand

A Twitter thread read on air by Tucker Carlson ostensibly was about 2020 election media manipulation, but it reflects a broader awakening to institutional rot that is playing out state by state, school district by school district, and school by school. CRT is the cultural battle of our time.
10 Jul 2021 ~~ By William A. Jacobson
I don’t always get predictions correct, but back in 2017 I was spot on in predicting the situation we are in now, with the loss of almost every major institution to ideological exploitation from the left.
The occasion of that prediction was my annual anniversary post for that year, Legal Insurrection is 9 years old, and filled with dread:
Last year I noted that while it was a difficult year personally, I was optimistic. That’s been one of my roles over the years, keeping hope alive. But there’s no pep talk this year. Just dread….
Imagine living in a repressive country in which the government blocked access to and suppressed internet content. You don’t need to move. It’s coming here but from private industry. This is, in many ways, more dangerous than government suppression of free speech because at least in the U.S. the government is subject to the First Amendment, and can be voted out of office.
I don’t know if there are any uncorrupted institutions left that matter. The education system, from public grade school through public and private higher ed, is gone. The frontal assault on free speech on campuses is the result. If you think this is just a Humanities and Social Sciences problem, stay tuned. In 3-5 years, if we’re still here, we’ll be writing about how the social justice warriors have corrupted the STEM fields. It’s happening now, it’s just not in the headlines yet.
There is a rising tide of absolutism in ideas and enforcement of ideological uniformity that is palpable. I feel it in the air, even at Cornell which is far from the worst….
Even language as a means of communication is corrupted, with terminology manipulated and coerced to achieve political ends. It started on campuses, and it’s moved into the AP stylebook and the mainstream.
The press could stand as a bulwark against this slide, but it too is corrupted. The greatest threat to freedom of the press is not Donald Trump’s bloviating about FCC licenses (which has been a favorite threat traditionally of Democrats), but the mainstream press itself which has abdicated even the pretense of neutrality and joined #TheResistance….
So I’m thinking through what it will mean to live without institutions.
Heading quickly towards the list of corrupted institutions is much of K-12, and the military, which under Biden is starting to rot from the head.
~Snip~

~Snip~
In 2017, I was filled with dread. I wish I had been wrong.
Perhaps people have finally woken up, or perhaps better phrased, awakened up.
If the national teachers unions and the activists who now inhabit the Biden administration have their way, things are going to get much worse. Don’t let them win. The fight against CRT and its offshoots is the great cultural battle of our time, the politics will follow.

Comment:
As usual Prof Jacobson delivers a cogent and logical treatise, in this case CRT... Jacobson included the The Martyrmade Twitter thread that was powerful. I saw it yesterday afternoon and am amazed at how it has “gone viral”. It has hit a chord. I don’t know who Darryl Cooper is, but he is also onto something.
Cooper exposes the brainwashing in Public Leftist Seminaries that are our schools I worry will be the demise of the country.
Soon every school kid will be carting around a little red book denouncing adults to be racists or supremacists including their parents and demanding self confessions of racism from white people they corner.

A Twitter thread read on air by Tucker Carlson ostensibly was about 2020 election media manipulation, but it reflects a broader awakening to institutional rot that is playing out state by state, school district by school district, and school by school. CRT is the cultural battle of our time.
I don’t always get predictions correct, but back in 2017 I was spot on in predicting the situation we are in now, with the loss of almost every major institution to ideological exploitation from the left.
The occasion of that prediction was my annual anniversary post for that year, Legal Insurrection is 9 years old, and filled with dread:
Last year I noted that while it was a difficult year personally, I was optimistic. That’s been one of my roles over the years, keeping hope alive. But there’s no pep talk this year. Just dread….
Imagine living in a repressive country in which the government blocked access to and suppressed internet content. You don’t need to move. It’s coming here but from private industry. This is, in many ways, more dangerous than government suppression of free speech because at least in the U.S. the government is subject to the First Amendment, and can be voted out of office.
I don’t know if there are any uncorrupted institutions left that matter. The education system, from public grade school through public and private higher ed, is gone. The frontal assault on free speech on campuses is the result. If you think this is just a Humanities and Social Sciences problem, stay tuned. In 3-5 years, if we’re still here, we’ll be writing about how the social justice warriors have corrupted the STEM fields. It’s happening now, it’s just not in the headlines yet.
There is a rising tide of absolutism in ideas and enforcement of ideological uniformity that is palpable. I feel it in the air, even at Cornell which is far from the worst….
Even language as a means of communication is corrupted, with terminology manipulated and coerced to achieve political ends. It started on campuses, and it’s moved into the AP stylebook and the mainstream.
The press could stand as a bulwark against this slide, but it too is corrupted. The greatest threat to freedom of the press is not Donald Trump’s bloviating about FCC licenses (which has been a favorite threat traditionally of Democrats), but the mainstream press itself which has abdicated even the pretense of neutrality and joined #TheResistance….
Heading quickly towards the list of corrupted institutions is much of K-12, and the military, which under Biden is starting to rot from the head.
~Snip~

~Snip~
If the national teachers unions and the activists who now inhabit the Biden administration have their way, things are going to get much worse. Don’t let them win. The fight against CRT and its offshoots is the great cultural battle of our time, the politics will follow.

Comment:
As usual Prof Jacobson delivers a cogent and logical treatise, in this case CRT... Jacobson included the The Martyrmade Twitter thread that was powerful. I saw it yesterday afternoon and am amazed at how it has “gone viral”. It has hit a chord. I don’t know who Darryl Cooper is, but he is also onto something.
Cooper exposes the brainwashing in Public Leftist Seminaries that are our schools I worry will be the demise of the country.
Soon every school kid will be carting around a little red book denouncing adults to be racists or supremacists including their parents and demanding self confessions of racism from white people they corner.

You feel that CRT is going to be the demise of our country?! Seriously man, something is wrong with you. Urine too deep. Go get some fresh air

~Snip~

~Snip~

Comment:

As a retired history teacher, I disagree with every aspect of CRT, but why do you critics always use a broad brush? Public Leftist Seminaries? Please! In lib dominated cities and states, that is probably a true description.

However, here are many excellent schools in this nation who do not now nor ever considered that CRT was valid. Why do you claim that all schools are alike?

Parents and communities should have visibility into content and context how children are being taught with their tax dollars. I thought the Left was about transparency? What do they have to hide? If they feel this strong about CRT, open it up. Don’t hide.

Parents and communities should have visibility into content and context how children are being taught with their tax dollars. I thought the Left was about transparency? What do they have to hide? If they feel this strong about CRT, open it up. Don’t hide.
This thread is about putting cameras in classrooms to make sure CRT is not being taught on the down low apparently. The idea is preposterous from the first word.

Forum List

Back