🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists! Its Not Too Late...

Three. That's all you have?

The Marines taught you to be a pussy?
Actually they taught me to be very proficient with what I have...as far as being a pussy, I laugh at people like you; internet heavyweights...lol.

Internet heavyweight? You mean like the one making the claim "I have three firearms and plenty of ammo . . ".

Apparently they didn't teach you to count or your kind simply is incapable of learning. It seems you learned to assume that only your are proficient. That's why I laugh at you, BOY.
"Boy", from you isn't an insult; insults need power behind them and you have none.
I need no more than three, proficiency trumps spray and pray, I understand that concept is beyond you but don't worry, the stupid always have plenty of company.

Try to become proficient in the English language, you are pretty stupid there also.
The word is "you're" ; not "your."

One again, ****** BOY, you assume things about other people. Still assuming you're the only one.
Again with the powerless epithets...lol.
Guess what???...your privilege is gradually eroding, hence your melodramatic fear of the direction of America.
Like I posted before, feel free to come after this unarmed, scared Liberal when your fantasy apocalypse starts...lol.

If they were powerless, you wouldn't CONTINUE to address them. That you do proves you're a liar.

You've made all sorts of assumptions including things like spray and pray and others are proficient like you claim. Since you don't know what I own or my background with them, making such claims proves you're nothing more than the typical loud mouth black that runs his dick sucker to make himself feel better.

Interesting how you say come but don't say where and who to ask for.

To back your President and nation.

With tensions heating up at home, and abroad; the time for throwing your petulant tantrums is nearing its end. The polarization of our people has reached near fever pitch. With the potential for full scale conflict with a nuclear North Korea reaching its possible apex, unity is your only hope. The victorious patriotic Americans who put Trump in the White House, will not soon forget get those who betrayed our people during a time of crisis. And should the North Koreans manage to land a nuke in our home land; say a high altitude detonation causing a grid down situation; this nations patriots will be looking to make this nations enemies pay. Don't be that enemy. Because when the lights go out; the patriots in this nation will take their revenge on our enemies. Both foreign, and domestic.

Time to choose sides Leftists. Before its too late...
Unity by paranoia? Unity driven by fear?

Wasn't that the goal of Trump and his willing, useful idiots all along?

Recrimination against the political opposition rather than the aggressor nation? Retribution against those wise enough to see the huckster buffoon for what he is and always has been rather than a tin horn dictator in the Hermit Kingdom of North Korea? That's what you espouse?

And you wonder at the division, the disunity, the political wrangling in this nation.
Actually I find it more likely that the leftists will be driven to violence, far sooner than the rest. Just look at them in times of "peace".
I actually find white conservatives to be more violent than any other group of people, the op gives a perfect example and you backed it up.
Support "our" way of thinking or we seek to harm you or hope the harm visits you.
Statistics don't back up your personal findings
And yeah... During war "our" is every loyal Americans only concern. And to think everyone will forget where people stood the day before the bomb dropped is pure fantasy.
Actually statistics do more than back up my personal feelings, they factually prove that my feeling are correct. White conservatives are a bigger threat to this country than any other group on the planet...
Loyalty is subjective, hence your inability to understand the faulty premise you adhere to, you and those like you aren't the arbitrators of loyalty...that is one of the false notions of white conservative privilege...

When you start that white privilege bullshit, you lose. I don't have privilege over you, I'm simply more of a man than you ever could think about being. That's what put me ahead of you in life.

To back your President and nation.

With tensions heating up at home, and abroad; the time for throwing your petulant tantrums is nearing its end. The polarization of our people has reached near fever pitch. With the potential for full scale conflict with a nuclear North Korea reaching its possible apex, unity is your only hope. The victorious patriotic Americans who put Trump in the White House, will not soon forget get those who betrayed our people during a time of crisis. And should the North Koreans manage to land a nuke in our home land; say a high altitude detonation causing a grid down situation; this nations patriots will be looking to make this nations enemies pay. Don't be that enemy. Because when the lights go out; the patriots in this nation will take their revenge on our enemies. Both foreign, and domestic.

Time to choose sides Leftists. Before its too late...

As in the past, the likes of you will bend to the will of those seeking progress. Your weak threats are toothless. You won't succeed in this lame attempt to capitalize on fear of nuclear apocalypse. Such an event won't play out as it does in your putrid wet dreams.

This is a nation of laws. And you will obey them. Should this nation be attacked, it is indeed the real patriots who will band together as one. We will be black and white, Christian and Muslim, gay and straight, citizens and immigrants. You will join us. You'll have no choice.

Asshole.

Unity by paranoia? Unity driven by fear?

Wasn't that the goal of Trump and his willing, useful idiots all along?

Recrimination against the political opposition rather than the aggressor nation? Retribution against those wise enough to see the huckster buffoon for what he is and always has been rather than a tin horn dictator in the Hermit Kingdom of North Korea? That's what you espouse?

And you wonder at the division, the disunity, the political wrangling in this nation.
Actually I find it more likely that the leftists will be driven to violence, far sooner than the rest. Just look at them in times of "peace".
I actually find white conservatives to be more violent than any other group of people, the op gives a perfect example and you backed it up.
Support "our" way of thinking or we seek to harm you or hope the harm visits you.
And yeah... During war "our" is every loyal Americans only concern. And to think everyone will forget where people stood the day before the bomb dropped is pure fantasy.
Actually statistics do more than back up my personal feelings, they factually prove that my feeling are correct. White conservatives are a bigger threat to this country than any other group on the planet...
Loyalty is subjective, hence your inability to understand the faulty premise you adhere to, you and those like you aren't the arbitrators of loyalty...that is one of the false notions of white conservative privilege...

When you start that white privilege bullshit, you lose. I don't have privilege over you, I'm simply more of a man than you ever could think about being. That's what put me ahead of you in life.
When you start denying that white privilege reality you fall into the trump "largest inauguration crowd ever" bullshit...lol.
Even with that privilege, I doubt you are ahead of me in anything of value or stature, your privilege simply allows you to believe you are equal to me.
Don't continue to believe that you are more man than anybody, your hilarious posting history proves that.

Actually they taught me to be very proficient with what I have...as far as being a pussy, I laugh at people like you; internet heavyweights...lol.

Internet heavyweight? You mean like the one making the claim "I have three firearms and plenty of ammo . . ".

Apparently they didn't teach you to count or your kind simply is incapable of learning. It seems you learned to assume that only your are proficient. That's why I laugh at you, BOY.
"Boy", from you isn't an insult; insults need power behind them and you have none.
I need no more than three, proficiency trumps spray and pray, I understand that concept is beyond you but don't worry, the stupid always have plenty of company.

Try to become proficient in the English language, you are pretty stupid there also.

One again, ****** BOY, you assume things about other people. Still assuming you're the only one.
Guess what???...your privilege is gradually eroding, hence your melodramatic fear of the direction of America.
Like I posted before, feel free to come after this unarmed, scared Liberal when your fantasy apocalypse starts...lol.

If they were powerless, you wouldn't CONTINUE to address them. That you do proves you're a liar.

You've made all sorts of assumptions including things like spray and pray and others are proficient like you claim. Since you don't know what I own or my background with them, making such claims proves you're nothing more than the typical loud mouth black that runs his dick sucker to make himself feel better.

When petulant children act out, I address them as I do you.
White conservatives started this bullshit fantasy thread about who they are coming for and your dumbass followed right along.
So my point stands, when you internet Rambos start coming for us little Liberals, be my guest.

When you start denying that white privilege reality you fall into the trump "largest inauguration crowd ever" bullshit...lol.
Even with that privilege, I doubt you are ahead of me in anything of value or stature, your privilege simply allows you to believe you are equal to me.
Don't continue to believe that you are more man than anybody, your hilarious posting history proves that.

When you start using it as an excuse,it tells me you're not willing to acknowledge your failures.

"I doubt"? Typical response. When you can prove it, BOY, do so.

When petulant children act out, I address them as I do you.
White conservatives started this bullshit fantasy thread about who they are coming for and your dumbass followed right along.
So my point stands, when you internet Rambos start coming for us little Liberals, be my guest.

What point? Unless, when saying "feel free to come" includes where and who to ask for, it's not more than a Liberal Rambo running his n*gger dick sucker. If I recall, you're the one that said 3 guns, Marine, I'm proficient, and that spray/pray assuming, if it's true, you're the only one.

You have called out anyone unless it involves say where and who. Can you? Better yet, do you have the guts? Until then, you're nothing more than a big mouth pussy that hides behind his keyboard.

So your last two posts have devolved into your jealousy that you have an inadequate sized penis and have been reduced to calling people "ni66ers" over the internet...lol.
Like the premise of the thread, you are full of shit...lol.
Liberals have no worries with pretend tough guys like you coming to get us...

Over inflated ego... Incessant "Muh dick"ing... Constant blaming of mythical "white privilege" for the failure your life has become... And full blown ignorance as to the true nature of that which opposes you...
You're a living breathing example of why stereotypes just won't die.

Over inflated ego... Incessant "Muh dick"ing... Constant blaming of mythical "white privilege" for the failure your life has become... And full blown ignorance as to the true nature of that which opposes you...

Guy get a clue...
Another white guy who thinks everybody that's not white lives as a failure, willful denial of the factual existence of white privilege...
Penis envy and still too stupid to comprehend the changing of this country

thumb-1447431442237-tn.jpg_white_privilege..jpg
white-privilege-atermoften-usedagainst-working-class-men-by-upper-class-college-11862646.png
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back