Leftists: Still Down for De-funding and Dismantling the Police?

Who is demanding there should be more police? The argument was concerning how those responsible for protecting the Capital could have been so clueless.
Few cities have vilified their law enforcement agencies more than D.C. has. After “peaceful protesters” burnt the city down and assaulted officers the Mayor rewarded BLM with their own plaza, had “BLM” painted all over the streets and cut police funding by $15M.
Like in all disgusting blue shitholes, the tail wags the dog in D.C....Are you, a seemingly intelligent person really surprised that D.C. police hate their job and their bosses?

The thread is asking whether not people are changing their minds. I hate when people start things just to rant. No one is changing their minds.

Actually the OP pokes fun of the ignorant fools begging for defunding while also begging for better policing but you already knew that.

Wanting police reform does not mean you don't support people to protect the Capital.
Hahaha...awww, I see.
So you’ve morphed “defunding” into “reforming” because you realized how terrible the optics were?
Are the rest of your people fully aware of your personal repackaging?

Reforming will be defunding certain aspects. Such as the military equipment.
I’ll play along...
People probably far more intelligent than us and privy to far more data and intel than us have decided that some law enforcement agencies need military grade equipment for whatever the reason....Are you thinking you know more than they do about what they may need?

Honest question. It was the blaring demand by the left during most of 2020. Now, these same people are demanding that there should have been more police.

Quite ironic. So which is it? Would social workers on the front lines have been able to stop this violence?
Bravo!
I entirely agree.
No more police at rightwing protests!

The police need to be defunded in almost all precincts in America.

They are literally thugs in blue.

The Siege on The Capital this past Wednesday proves that.

Who is demanding there should be more police? The argument was concerning how those responsible for protecting the Capital could have been so clueless.
Few cities have vilified their law enforcement agencies more than D.C. has. After “peaceful protesters” burnt the city down and assaulted officers the Mayor rewarded BLM with their own plaza, had “BLM” painted all over the streets and cut police funding by $15M.
Like in all disgusting blue shitholes, the tail wags the dog in D.C....Are you, a seemingly intelligent person really surprised that D.C. police hate their job and their bosses?

The thread is asking whether not people are changing their minds. I hate when people start things just to rant. No one is changing their minds.

Actually the OP pokes fun of the ignorant fools begging for defunding while also begging for better policing but you already knew that.

Wanting police reform does not mean you don't support people to protect the Capital.
Hahaha...awww, I see.
So you’ve morphed “defunding” into “reforming” because you realized how terrible the optics were?

I’ll play along...
People probably far more intelligent than us and privy to far more data and intel than us have decided that some law enforcement agencies need military grade equipment for whatever the reason....Are you thinking you know more than they do about what they may need?

I'm against militarizing the police. Period.

defund ~ prevent from continuing to receive funds.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I’ll play along...

Right...but I just pointed out that you don’t really know why you’re against it because you don’t really know why smarter people feel they need it.
Easy with that megalomania stuff...listen to reason.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I’ll play along...

Right...but I just pointed out that you don’t really know why you’re against it because you don’t really know why smarter people feel they need it.

There are a ton of authoritarians that would love to use the military to control people. I do not support those people.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I’ll play along...

There are a ton of authoritarians that would love to use the military to control people. I do not support those people.
The truth is; you will only find the militarization of police in blue shitholes full of dark Democrats. I know that truth scares the piss out of you but maybe if you exhausted more energy in changing the behavioral patterns of dark folks we’d see said militarization go away don’t you think?

With all these straw horses the RWNJs are gonna have to get a bigger coral

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I’ll play along...

The truth is; you will only find the militarization of police in blue shitholes full of dark Democrats. I know that truth scares the piss out of you but maybe if you exhausted more energy in changing the behavioral patterns of dark folks we’d see said militarization go away don’t you think?

I don't care where they are. You allow partisan politics to lead you by the nose, not me. I'm against it. Period.

Honest question. It was the blaring demand by the left during most of 2020. Now, these same people are demanding that there should have been more police.

Quite ironic. So which is it? Would social workers on the front lines have been able to stop this violence?
You can't get the damn cops to do their jobs why not just hire real people and not just puffy marshmallows?

Well the Trump friendly police officers and their leadership, which removed barricades, took selfies with their attackers, and lead them to the leaders' offices, while their leadership and the Pentagon kept all assistance at bay for nearly 2 hours to give the insurrection time to find the duly elected leaders they came to execute. Good on the Secret Service and the Capital Police, who kept their charges safe and secure throughout.

However, if ever there was proof that police departments everywhere have been TOO politicized and need to be disbanded, this event was proof positive. When you have the police prepared to disregard the safety and security of the community to serve political ends, this is not the role or the purpose of the police department, and such para-military units need to be disbanded.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I’ll play along...

I don't care where they are. You allow partisan politics to lead you by the nose, not me. I'm against it. Period.

There ya go...it’s getting scary and far too factual, it’s time to disregard simple logic and turn to emotion. Haha...so weird.
This issue isn’t political at all..it’s pure common sense.
If highly intelligent people within our military decide they need X equipment to do a better more effective job for the people they are paid to protect who are you without intel to tell them they don’t need it?
Let go of emotion and think once.

You can't get the damn cops to do their jobs why not just hire real people and not just puffy marshmallows?

Hold on a minute...you’re talking shit about “puffy marshmallows” in law enforcement yet your people are forcing departments to hire more 110lb tranny bitches...WTF?

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I’ll play along...

There ya go...it’s getting scary and far too factual, it’s time to disregard simple logic and turn to emotion. Haha...so weird.
This issue isn’t political at all..

Then you shouldn't have interjected politics into it.

Forum List

Back