Leftists Taunt Ashli Babbitt’s Mother and J6 Prisoners Outside DC Gitmo: ‘You’re a F*cking Dumb B*tch! Insurrectionist!

Step back people. Take a deep breath....Now I urge you to reflect (as my fellow Americans) on the very real possibility that we are being manipulated into "combating" each other. Let that sink in. Were the people "parading" at the capitol, hardened criminals that deserve prison? Probably most of them are not. Does the fact that they are being held in such horrid conditions that are far more severe than normal, indicate the new normal of political prisoners? Yes! Quite obviously, ,YES. This single paragraph should terrify all Americans.
The fascist democommie aren't terrified, because they aren't the ones going to jail. At the moment

Once we (collectively) agree that punishing our political opponents more harshly than our political allies is acceptable (I believe that is exactly what is happening to many of the J6 prisoners) then our nation is lost. A bird has a right wing and a left wing, only a fool can't see that they belong to the same bird.

Once we (collectively) agree that punishing our political opponents more harshly than our political allies is acceptable (I believe that is exactly what is happening to many of the J6 prisoners) then our nation is lost. A bird has a right wing and a left wing, only a fool can't see that they belong to the same bird.
if you clip a wing, a bird can't fly.

they got a small amount of momentum. I have to wonder what's more ridiculous, wearing teabags on your head or a big pink pussy hat?
1662333975108.png

Forum List

Back