Leftists Taunt Ashli Babbitt’s Mother and J6 Prisoners Outside DC Gitmo: ‘You’re a F*cking Dumb B*tch! Insurrectionist!

Instead they knelt for the commies.
Political theatre. Wearing slave owner scarves or some such because they are complete idiots.

And then there were the moron cult members chanting like crackpots and washing BLM’s feet.

Pathetic display.

Political theatre. Wearing slave owner scarves or some such because they are complete idiots.

And then there were the moron cult members chanting like crackpots and washing BLM’s feet.

Pathetic display.
kinda like the teabaggers back in the day lol. They're all pandering idiots

Step back people. Take a deep breath....Now I urge you to reflect (as my fellow Americans) on the very real possibility that we are being manipulated into "combating" each other. Let that sink in. Were the people "parading" at the capitol, hardened criminals that deserve prison? Probably most of them are not. Does the fact that they are being held in such horrid conditions that are far more severe than normal, indicate the new normal of political prisoners? Yes! Quite obviously, ,YES. This single paragraph should terrify all Americans.

Step back people. Take a deep breath....Now I urge you to reflect (as my fellow Americans) on the very real possibility that we are being manipulated into "combating" each other. Let that sink in. Were the people "parading" at the capitol, hardened criminals that deserve prison? Probably most of them are not. Does the fact that they are being held in such horrid conditions that are far more severe than normal, indicate the new normal of political prisoners? Yes! Quite obviously, ,YES. This single paragraph should terrify all Americans.
We're from the government and we're here to help.

Now that's some terrifying shit.

they got a small amount of momentum. I have to wonder what's more ridiculous, wearing teabags on your head or a big pink pussy hat?
Pussy hats? Most of those loons were running around with duck tape on their privates. Nobody needs to see that shit.🤮

Forum List

Back