Leftists Taunt Ashli Babbitt’s Mother and J6 Prisoners Outside DC Gitmo: ‘You’re a F*cking Dumb B*tch! Insurrectionist!

Imp...Many people do stupid stuff and end up "behind bars". The majority of J6 prisoners would most likely agree that they did stupid stuff and deserve punishment. However, when you look into the conditions of their incarceration and penal charges, a clear picture emerges, of political prisoners being overly harshly treated. Some may view this mistreatment as a "win" for their "team", but any thinking American can clearly see this as extremely dangerous waters that we are all wading in.
Prison isn't designed to be fun or comfortable. it's punishment.

That is debatable. Biden killing 13 military people in Afghanistan is just one of his tickets to hell. Joe is guaranteed to be there for a half century of his accomplishments. He had one last chance. The seduction and abuse of power cemented it. Jill is going with him.
I am sure we will all have a seat at that table.

imp IMHO prison is designed to punish criminals. But I will ask you this....Are you discounting the possibility that these people are not actually experiencing a fair account of our judicial system? Are you discounting the possibility that these people are , in fact, experiencing the wrath of an angry judicial system hell bent on punishing them solely on their political beliefs?

I get your point. but there are a few of us with no interest in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram ect.
Maybe so for you. You are obviously not their target audience. But there is a reason Twitter ( for example) has been flooded with fake accounts pushing an agenda. And actively censoring posters they don’t align with politically. The illusion of big numbers of like minds hoping to sway people to their political views.

They cant trust people to make up their own mind. They have to push propaganda..

imp IMHO prison is designed to punish criminals. But I will ask you this....Are you discounting the possibility that these people are not actually experiencing a fair account of our judicial system? Are you discounting the possibility that these people are , in fact, experiencing the wrath of an angry judicial system hell bent on punishing them solely on their political beliefs?
ask the same question to any inmate at any prison. Do the crime do the time.

They obviously aren’t. They are denied bail,medical treatment etc…

No, not at all.

Maybe so for you. You are obviously not their target audience. But there is a reason Twitter ( for example) has been flooded with fake accounts pushing an agenda. And actively censoring posters they don’t align with politically. The illusion of big numbers of like minds hoping to sway people to their political views.

They cant trust people to make up their own mind. They have to push propaganda..
The AD Council has been pushing propaganda since 1941. same shit different method.

Curiously, the conditions of incarceration of the J6 prisoners is a well kept secret. It's been quietly reported that the conditions are simply horrid. Now, with all this fuss and all these rumors,,,,,,where are the photos of the facility and the J6 prisoners? Is it possible that the D. C. facility is , in fact, being used outside the normal parameters of our judicial system?

And here is a big "IF", .....If these Americans are being singled out for harsher conditions, solely for their political positions, is that not the exact opposite of what being an American stands for? Some may claim that the J6 protesters are simply getting what they deserve......the truth is far different.

And here is a big "IF", .....If these Americans are being singled out for harsher conditions, solely for their political positions, is that not the exact opposite of what being an American stands for? Some may claim that the J6 protesters are simply getting what they deserve......the truth is far different.
I have no patience or sympathy for criminals.

In America "criminals" are routinely given bail. They are also treated quite well when it comes to healthcare and basic living conditions. Unfortunately the J6 prisoners (most of whom were non violent and non destructive) have apparently been treated far more harshly then even the most violent criminals typically are. This has nothing to do with "sympathy for criminals"..this is about political prisoners being punished in Washington D.C. Simple as that. No American wants that. Period.

Last edited:
In America "criminals" are routinely given bail. They are also treated quite well when it comes to healthcare and basic living conditions. Unfortunately the J6 prisoners (most of whom were non violent and non destructive) have apparently been treated far more harshly then even the most violent criminals typically are. This has nothing to do with "sympathy for criminals"..this is about political prisoners being punished in Washington D.C. Simple as that. No American wants that. Period.
prison Healthcare sucks
the food sucks. prisons in America are dank dangerous places full of dank dangerous people. Why? Because they chose to break the law plain and simple. do I feel any sympathy at all for those people in DC? No I don't, they chose to do something stupid and now they are paying the price.

Forum List

Back