Leftwing Biden supporters act like this stuff doesn’t exist - It Begins… Shoplifting Gangs Close NYC Stores Forever

What a truly pathetic (and normal) response from you.
Hilarious, that you think I'm supposed to have his Russian W-2 forms.

It looks like a paid Russian troll, it walks like a paid Russian troll, it quacks like a paid Russian troll, so it's a paid Russian troll.

How so?

Always back the pro-Moscow position, no matter how delusional and reality-defying.

Always back the Republican postion.

Pretends to be just a normal concerned citizen.

It's occasionally slipped up and gotten enraged when I identified it as a paid Russian troll.

The English also gives it away.

First, it's too long. It takes so many paragraphs to say so little. Someone is writing the scripts for it.

And while the English is technically correct, it's kind of stilted. It doesn't flow like the English of a native speaker.

The illegals are committing crimes in NYC and nothing is being done to stop it. If a crime hit home to the man who caused this mess then maybe he could understand what it feels like. The illegals who stole from all the retail stores and put it outside on blankets to sell were not arrested even though they had stolen merchandise and were selling it. The owners of the stores were showing the police those were their items (tags) and police did not arrest them. As soon as the police left, they went back and selling the stolen items. Until new york gets tough oh crime, this is continuing as you see.
Crime is down across the board under Biden's watch.
One presumes based on this fact and your post that you will be voting for Biden because of this decrease in crime.

Crime is down across the board under Biden's watch.
One presumes based on this fact and your post that you will be voting for Biden because of this decrease in crime.
in my not particularly informed opinion---the problem was facilitated
by Mayor Blumberg who allowed a bunch of vagrants to occupy Zuccotti
Park because the world owed them a living. Then it got worse---Mayor De-Blasio made himself a hero by deciding not to prosecute crime at all.
It was a disaster then and it has gotten worse......and worse....and worse.
Crime is not down----prosecution thereof is down. The stats are being
GERRYMANDERED

in my not particularly informed opinion---the problem was facilitated
by Mayor Blumberg who allowed a bunch of vagrants to occupy Zuccotti
Park because the world owed them a living. Then it got worse---Mayor De-Blasio made himself a hero by deciding not to prosecute crime at all.
It was a disaster then and it has gotten worse......and worse....and worse.
Crime is not down----prosecution thereof is down. The stats are being
GERRYMANDERED
the stats are the stats as they've been measured for decades.

Fill your life with terror and everything becomes terrorism.

Try turning off the "news" reading same.

OK.

Prove it.
It happened to me. I do not care to go into personal details----but
criminal actions were simply ignored---a few times---IGNORED--not just not prosecuted----COMPLETELY IGNORED----of course I am not alone and absolutely not the most egregious case. Even the cops were sympathetic

criminal actions were simply ignored---a few times---IGNORED--not just not prosecuted----COMPLETELY IGNORED----of course I am not alone and absolutely not the most egregious case. Even the cops were sympathetic
So your "proof" that crime is up nationwide is because something happened to you?

1713559401893.png

So your "proof" that crime is up nationwide is because something happened to you?

View attachment 934655
I commented on my personal experience with FAILURE to prosecute crime--several times. I did not comment on stats of crime thruout the USA. Try to focus----Anecdote forms the basis for research. Try to focus

I commented on my personal experience with FAILURE to prosecute crime--several times. I did not comment on stats of crime thruout the USA. Try to focus----Anecdote forms the basis for research. Try to focus
Sorry buttlicker...

the stats are being manipulated -----nothing at all new
Your claim
and your proof?

Sympathy ain't proof.

So you're just whining then and there no actual factual facts behind your whining.
there is an abundance of "actual factual facts" I supplied an example in the unfortunate facilitation of crime by Mayor Blumberg in allowing hundreds of
vagrants to trash a large public park and create dangerous impediments to traffic in lower Manhattan and the East River Bridges. ----I do not care to teach you the principles of public health---you do not seem to have the capacity to grasp the gravity of that situation. I do not live or work in lower Manhattan-----but I have been involved in EMERGENCY situations impeded by the filth you lick. I have also been in the midst of serious riots----which led to some deaths but no prosecutions

there is an abundance of "actual factual facts" I supplied an example in the unfortunate facilitation of crime by Mayor Blumberg in allowing hundreds of
vagrants to trash a large public park and create dangerous impediments to traffic in lower Manhattan and the East River Bridges. ----I do not care to teach you the principles of public health---you do not seem to have the capacity to grasp the gravity of that situation. I do not live or work in lower Manhattan-----but I have been involved in EMERGENCY situations impeded by the filth you lick. I have also been in the midst of serious riots----which led to some deaths but no prosecutions
Why not turn the TV off for a bit and try putting some reality in your life.

Forum List

Back