Leftwingers are racist

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Us on the right say that and the left denies, but it's true. They have no respect for people at all first being pro slavery and attacking anyone that doesn't vote their side in very horrible racial language and then we point out how much the left hates whitey....and they always feign ignorance....but we've all seen the lefty professors and intellectals say things like that (white people are dying out, yay!!! More diversity, ect) and now a celebrity adds a face to that whole movement

Sinead O'Connor upsets Muslims by saying she won't associate with white people: 'They are disgusting'

PS the responses were all correct. We need more Muslims with these attitudes and less that want to kill Jews and infidels.

upload_2018-11-6_13-2-25.png

That is Dems' true face.

Us on the right say that and the left denies, but it's true. They have no respect for people at all first being pro slavery and attacking anyone that doesn't vote their side in very horrible racial language and then we point out how much the left hates whitey....and they always feign ignorance....but we've all seen the lefty professors and intellectals say things like that (white people are dying out, yay!!! More diversity, ect) and now a celebrity adds a face to that whole movement

Sinead O'Connor upsets Muslims by saying she won't associate with white people: 'They are disgusting'

PS the responses were all correct. We need more Muslims with these attitudes and less that want to kill Jews and infidels.
Keep in mind it is the modern GOP that celebrates and worships the Democrats of old; their flags, their statues, their beliefs. It is also the GOP that has adopted an assault on diversity into its platform.

Keep in mind it is the modern GOP that celebrates and worships the Democrats of old; their flags, their statues, their beliefs. It is also the GOP that has adopted an assault on diversity into its platform.
No, see you don't know the difference. You want to control what people do, think and believe. We don't, we don't mind people having confederate flags, because it's not our business and there are a variety of reasons for it. I grew up in Ohio and loved the General Lee with a giant confederate flag. It was a cool car......you guys really need to understand what symbols are important and let stuff go. Just because someone says something mean to a minority (maybe it was personal, they had an argument, you dont know) does not make them a white supremacist

I have yet to meet anyone who worships democrats. That is some funny shit.

Now a God-Emperor... that does warrant a place for worship.

My Bro said he would be my slave if I just took care of everything. I looked into what his house, medical, food, clothes and found I could not afford a slave, just like most of the Southerners did back when.

Slaves yesterday, tax slaves today.

Nothing significant has changed.
I disagree. If a white man tries to rape my wife I can blow his head off and not be hanged.

We don't do hangings anymore. You would go to prison for shooting your wife's boyfriend. No leftist soy man has had the balls to go through with it, instead preferring to watch so...

nothing significant...

RW's are trolls.

now explain how this thread belongs in politics .......

.........getting the feeling that Sinead O'Conner is not all there
Islam is the most intolerant, oppressive and violent religion that there is, why did she convert to Islam?

.........getting the feeling that Sinead O'Conner is not all there
Islam is the most intolerant, oppressive and violent religion that there is, why did she convert to Islam?
Most likely because you are wrong......again. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back