Lefty "journalist" Ben Collins suspended by NBC/MSNBC for "editorially inappropriate" coverage of Elon Musk and Twitter

When you've sunk so low and become so deranged, even the loons at NBC/MSNBC have to wipe you off their shoe

I stepped on a prog liberal once and tried wiping it off my shoe but even after years of trying, there is still a bad smell there and a rather odd greenish-brown slimy stain left that just won't go away.

So I finally gave the pair of shoes to my dog.

But he doesn't want them, neither.

I stepped on a prog liberal once and tried wiping it off my shoe but even after years of trying, there is still a bad smell there and a rather odd greenish-brown slimy stain left that just won't go away.

So I finally gave the pair of shoes to my dog.

But he doesn't want them, neither.

Smart dog.

If you decide to bury them, don't do it near your vegetable garden.

If you decide to bury them, don't do it near your vegetable garden.

I tried that once and nothing in the garden grew. None of the vegetables
could decide if they were male plants or female plants and the
tomatoes all thought they were corn while all the
eggplants thought they were peppers.

So I sold the house.

When you've sunk so low and become so deranged, even the loons at NBC/MSNBC have to wipe you off their shoe, you know it's time to consider another career (or suicide).

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I tried that once and nothing in the garden grew. None of the vegetables
could decide if they were male plants or female plants and the
tomatoes all thought they were corn while all the
eggplants thought they were peppers.

So I sold the house.

DAMN! I'm glad I live in a town that does not allow prog liberals! I like my house here too much. Just think what would happen if you actually ran into one while you were out riding your bike! SHIT!

DAMN! I'm glad I live in a town that does not allow prog liberals! I like my house here too much. Just think what would happen if you actually ran into one while you were out riding your bike! SHIT!

Doesn't "allow?" :auiqs.jpg: Seig Heil to you brother!

When you've sunk so low and become so deranged, even the loons at NBC/MSNBC have to wipe you off their shoe, you know it's time to consider another career (or suicide).

So, do you have a link to the story that got him busted?

Right. So we won't be seeing you at one of our parks where our older folks like to sit and watch the birds play in the trees and the creek roll by, and the kids play on the playground, and our home town boys who are actually boys play sports against other home town boys.

Nor will we see you at our store, where we buy meat and produce and dairy and eggs grown by local farmers whose names we know and whose faces we recognize.

Nor will our local sheriff's deputy see you on any of her or her fellow deputies' regular twice hourly tours through town.

Bye.

Last edited:
To many times a one issue example one person out of thousands disagrees with a Christmas tree location and the area goes into Prog included upheaval. All of this for decades. And the follow on with other ways of worship forced on the same as witchcraft and satanic services by the people who have infected our government levels.

Perhaps--just maybe--the Leftist media is looking at their credibility and saying "abort, abort!" and trying to bring some back.

I mean we can hope anyway

Forum List

Back