LEGAL Cuban immigrant killed by another illegal Mexican after being deported EIGHT TIMES

• Banned
The worst part of this outside the fact that TWO murders could have been prevented is he is still on the lose. Free to kill again in Obama's America

After an illegal murdered a innocent woman in San Francisco when Trump first brought the wall up, seeing how the emergency rooms are jammed packed like a doctors office and then not pay. I agree with Trump on this..

We need boundaries like every other country who make you jump through hoops to become a resident.

lol...

lettuce.jpg

I'll wait for Trump to take office before I jump to asinine conclusions like you liberals. On Fox News Sunday the speaker of the house stated that they are working on the funding for locking down the border.

His word>your link
"Beautiful 50 foot concrete wall" is now "working on funding for vague border security goals." :lmao:
Keep dreaming. The border is going to be delt with. Regardless of what it's made out of or how high it is it will cut down on new ILLEGAL ALIENS entering this country. If this simple goal is not achieved Trump will be a failed president. Period

Forum List

Back