🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Legendary Athlete Moved Out Of Florida Because Family Wasn't Accepted

Best thing to happen would be all the MAGAts move to Florida and sane people leave. Seriously.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, this could be the new "civil war", and I'm all for it!!!! Get these fuckin blue-bellies out of our states!!!!

Source= "The Spun".

Yeah, I bet they are! :aargh:

Fuckin' tweakers! :mad:

Tweakers are the motherfuckers that steal hubcaps and catalytic converters and your car batteries n shit.

This is fake news. He moved out of Florida and went to California 4 years ago. What a dipshit!!! Im guessing he regrets that decision now. :laugh:

What's fake about it, the article clearly states he "MOVED" out of the state. The article doesn't say it just happened, it's more about the reason he moved his family out.

Source= "The Spun".

Yeah, I bet they are! :aargh:

Fuckin' tweakers! :mad:

Tweakers are the motherfuckers that steal hubcaps and catalytic converters and your car batteries n shit.

The article itself is a 'People Magazine' piece. 'The Spun' is an offshoot of Sports Illustrated. They were just reporting on it.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but at the end of the day, how much are the opinions of other people supposed to mean when each of us still have the right to reside where we choose to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I guess you can get the title of "legendary" even if nobody ever heard of you if you play the race card but a white female athlete who gets beaten up and held hostage is no big deal.

Last edited:
Queer/transgender Negro family moves out of Florida.

Oh, darn!

I wish the sonofabitch would have taken more queer/tranny Negro families with him.
I’m sorry you go though life full of so much hate and anger. It’s a shame you let other peoples lifestyle choice effect you so much

What's fake about it, the article clearly states he "MOVED" out of the state. The article doesn't say it just happened, it's more about the reason he moved his family out.
He moved LONG before DeSantis was talking about trans issues.

Queer/transgender Negro family moves out of Florida.

Oh, darn!

I wish the sonofabitch would have taken more queer/tranny Negro families with him.

Well it isn't because he is a nword, there are tons of them in Florida. It isn't because of the fag thing because Florida has a lot of them, hell miami is full of them. And you can be a tranny, you just can't be pushing it on kids.

So I guess there is his real reason, you aren't allowed to trannyize or faggify children.

He needs to move to New York or California where freakazoids are allowed to thrive.

But as far as him personally, if you have a tranny kid then you have failed as a father.

Forum List

Back